Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30
J
J
How can you run and smoke?

J
J
I think Plan B will help you a lot.

B
OP Offline
B
Running and smoking? Not at same time!
It's a bit like plan B you try a bit more each day and even if there is pain there you get used to it. You just need to be honest with yourself at least, no use running on a broken foot.
Glad I shared the misdeeds of the WS. She may never change but we all will know why I did

B
OP Offline
B
Close your eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord....

B
B
Originally Posted by Bluebeck
Running and smoking? Not at same time!
It's a bit like plan B you try a bit more each day and even if there is pain there you get used to it. You just need to be honest with yourself at least, no use running on a broken foot.
Glad I shared the misdeeds of the WS. She may never change but we all will know why I did
Okay since you contacted WW yesterday, correct?

Today will be day one of Plan B?

What Plans do you have for yourself this weekend?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Busy work all weekend with a work social in the middle.
Wife just text me regarding mail. What's a good arrangement I can send through IM?

B
B
Busy work all weekend with a work social in the middle.
Wife just text me regarding mail. What's a good arrangement I can send through IM?
You're in Plan B, why is she texting you? Did you not change your number or the very least block her number?

It isn't Plan B if you're still communicating.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

B
OP Offline
B
Need to block number! Just sent IM an email to pass on. Any mail to be given to a mutual friend and to refer to details of no contact as in letter left

B
OP Offline
B
Not managed to block/change number yet and had 4 missed calls off the wife(because I kept rejecting them). This time of night she's probably had a drink too! Well she knows where the IM is!

B
B
Not managed to block/change number yet and had 4 missed calls off the wife(because I kept rejecting them). This time of night she's probably had a drink too! Well she knows where the IM is!
Alot of waywards hate Plan B, because they aren't allowed to cake eat.

The best thing will be to change your number. Will you do this?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
That's what I'm going to have to do and keep doing. Too many mutual work contacts and phone used for work. Carrier will not block and I-phone too old for ios7 and call blocking

J
J
You will need to change numbers; it is impossible to be in Plan B with her calling and texting you.

B
OP Offline
B
Time for an interesting night! Out with the work lot and me not boozing! Oh well if I don't feel like it remember 'smile like you mean it'. Which ironically we joked about having as our wedding dance!
Choices eh!

B
B
Time for an interesting night! Out with the work lot and me not boozing! Oh well if I don't feel like it remember 'smile like you mean it'. Which ironically we joked about having as our wedding dance!
Choices eh!
Have you changed your number yet?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
OP Offline
B
Have not changed number yet. Neither did I drive past house last night to see if she was in!
Works night out last night. Had on all new clothes from the shoes and socks up I thought I'd feel good, new clothes new man. Nah was the same old me. People asked 'how's the wife'? I kept it simple 'ok keeping busy'! I felt like making it more colourful but I didn't. Kind of a wash out night when your minds not there. Nobody knew, I played my part. Could of hit on the ladies, got my revenge, but I chose not to. And that's what it's about - choices. She made hers!
I found myself angry all day today and its taken all day to realise I'm angry with myself. Here I am feeling sorry for myself because I upset her by telling the truth! Well that was my choice and I can live with that. Her choice- him or me. Well she's made that one but I'm being gracious enough to let her change her mind.
My choice- get on with things, its still going to hurt whatever!
Mortgage advisor Thursday see how I stand up financially, keeping all options open. Oh and phone company when open tomorrow to change my number. She wants me she can chase round for it or she knows where the IM is!

J
J
Feel free to tell people the truth.

B
OP Offline
B
Its not always the telling its getting people to believe. A couple of colleagues who are mutual friends, I have told. One has had contact recently with my WS and heard a limited side of things. Obviously when I explain the basic facts the penny drops. This friend is not one to take sides but does sympathise with my situation. Its a relief to have someone who can see your side. Like I said they will not take sides but I'm pretty sure they will spoil the fantasy!

B
OP Offline
B
Mobile number changed now to post it to facebook ............kidding!

B
OP Offline
B
Good support from friends responding to number change saying glad to see youre moving on. Had to explain Im getting on not moving on.

B
OP Offline
B
Reading other threads I've got off lightly yet still the silence is deafening. Spend a lot of my time working on my own and the mood swings are frequent. Usually ending in melancholy. I get the comparison with bereavement but its that little bit harder knowing they're still there

Page 17 of 30 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 29 30

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 761 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation