Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 38 of 38 1 2 36 37 38
L
L
It should still be on replay until today's show supersedes it.

LTL

B
B
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Once again on the show yesterday, the example of how MC are useless when it comes to saving marriages. Did you hear about the last email question on the show? If not could our resident MB scholar, Brainhurts, post it for CS. Thanks in advance.
Will do. I have it on my list.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

D
D
Did you do what the board suggested or you still picking pieces of other plans?

B
B
Originally Posted by BrainHurts
Originally Posted by TranquilDark
Once again on the show yesterday, the example of how MC are useless when it comes to saving marriages. Did you hear about the last email question on the show? If not could our resident MB scholar, Brainhurts, post it for CS. Thanks in advance.
Will do. I have it on my list.
Here it is.
Radio Clip on Counselors

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

C
OP Offline
C
Just to give an update. It's ending in divorce and there is no chance what so ever for reconciliation. We were having a nice a peaceful divorce at first via mediation and then she accused me of sexual abuse to our daughter. CPS ruled it out and noted as basically being false allegations. I got a great lawyer and I am going for full custody.

Figure I give you an update.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

For jealousy arouses a husband's fury, and he will show no mercy
D
D
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
Just to give an update. It's ending in divorce and there is no chance what so ever for reconciliation. We were having a nice a peaceful divorce at first via mediation and then she accused me of sexual abuse to our daughter. CPS ruled it out and noted as basically being false allegations. I got a great lawyer and I am going for full custody.

Figure I give you an update.

Sorry to hear that, does your DD know the truth from you now? Have you realized your inlaws aren't allies in your struggle? What are your plans? Are you in contact with your WW? Do you document any contact?

C
OP Offline
C
I document everything. DD doesn't know the truth because STBXWW has alienated me from her. In-laws are definitely not allies.

Plan is to get full custody and avoid contact. I agreed to see my daughter Thursdays and Saturday at 3pm as long as certain people are not present.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

J
J
Christian Samurai,

Are you following the advice of your attorney?
Am i correct in assuming you left the home?

C
OP Offline
C
1. I did not leave the home
2. I am following the advice from the attorney.

ME\30
WW\28
DD\3

D
D
Originally Posted by ChristianSamuari
I document everything. DD doesn't know the truth because STBXWW has alienated me from her. In-laws are definitely not allies.

Plan is to get full custody and avoid contact. I agreed to see my daughter Thursdays and Saturday at 3pm as long as certain people are not present.

This is why you should of exposed to her long ago. I will also have your attorney put a clause of no overnight visits from other men when your daughter is with WW. Sex abuse increases in the case of girls who are with single moms.

J
J
Sorry to heart that, CS. What happened? Your wife would not end her trists with other men?

Good luck with the settlement.

Page 38 of 38 1 2 36 37 38

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 345 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation