Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 68 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 67 68
I
I
Yes it most certainly can happen that way. It can kill all desire to recover if you stay out there too long. However I have seen people come back from worse so it is not impossible.

All I would say then is monitor your emotions from day to day for a short while. See if you swing back and forth. You should avoid making an emotional decision.

Last edited by indiegirl; 10/09/14 12:20 PM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

P
OP Offline
P
Can I just say that no matter what happens, I absolutely love exposure. I exposed to this woman's teenage sisters and the tesponse was priceless. The oldest one is like 19 and wrote on behalf of the other two about how inappropriate I was. But it was totally appropriate that this woman (25) slept with my husband in the same house with them? Yeah...haha. No.

I once worked as an sid worker in Africa (yes, I did)! But exposure is my greatest contribution to humanity ever.

Last edited by PigletWiglet; 10/10/14 01:22 AM.

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
J
J
Did you post OW on www.cheaterville.com ?

I
I
What a wonderfully different example you have set for those poor young women who clearly have no morals at all. Wouldn't surprise me in the least if they had a wayward mother whose affair was normalised instead of exposed.

Last edited by indiegirl; 10/10/14 05:58 AM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

P
OP Offline
P
I am not sure about her family. I know her mom was an alcoholic...so that can't be good.

I had a wayward mother whose affair was normalized actually and I realize now how much I have reacted like my father...to appease and silently rage. My mother exposed us to her affair and basically flaunted it. She did not hide it at all.

But no more: exposure, plan B and lots of prayer! I am on my way to a much healthier life. =)

She'll be going up on Cheaterville this weekend. Her name is **edit**if anyone wants to lock up their husbands in Northern California.

Last edited by JustUss; 10/10/14 12:05 PM. Reason: removed name

P
OP Offline
P
Ok...no names...=) I got carried away.

Last edited by PigletWiglet; 10/10/14 01:21 PM.

P
OP Offline
P
I am having way TOO much fun exposing. The confirmed narcissist OW just shut down her facebook and instagram! Yeay!

WH opened a new email account just to send me an email entitled "What are you doing? Please Stop!!" which I promptly deleted.

J
J
Originally Posted by PigletWiglet
I am having way TOO much fun exposing. The confirmed narcissist OW just shut down her facebook and instagram! Yeay!

WH opened a new email account just to send me an email entitled "What are you doing? Please Stop!!" which I promptly deleted.

Post her on Cheaterville asap!!

J
J
She may have just blocked you from Facebook and her account may not be shut down.

As for your husband, block his email and tell your IM "WH just sent me an email. I have blocked his email address. Please tell him to only go through you."

P
OP Offline
P
I am so tempted to write back... "Oh, pardon me. Am I ruining your affair?" But I will not--because I am plan Bing.

But you can't blame a girl for daydreaming.

Last edited by PigletWiglet; 10/10/14 06:01 PM.

J
J
He's probably upset because she is yelling at him and having a fit over the exposure.
This is what causes affairs to crumble!

P
OP Offline
P
Jedi,

I rerouted that email address to my IM. Of course he is upset because she is upset. The responses of her friends are priceless. I am "so inappropriate" for contacting them and they "have her back". Yep, the contacting is the issue that needs to be rectified this instant! Not the fact that she is having an affair with a married man!

If someone told me my best friend is having an affair with a married man, I would call my friend immediately and try to talk some sense into her. But you see, this is who she surrounds herself with. I guess people with inappropriate boundaries attract other people with inappropriate boundaries.

P
OP Offline
P
I am going to post on cheaterville when I get home. Can I ask what the reach is?

J
J
The reach on Cheaterville?
There are some cheaters that have been viewed 5 million times!!!

It is huge and it shows up on Google quickly.
That is why it's so valuable in exposing affairs.
It was actually founded by a Marine whose fellow soldier came home to a cheating wife and he felt that there should be a way to report adulterers and protect our marriages from them.

P
OP Offline
P
Stuck her up there on cheaterville! I found a great photo of her to put up as well.

J
J
Great!

P
OP Offline
P
Now that the euphoria of exposure has worn off, with all the attendant fall out from the OW's friends, I just feel like of empty and like I still want to get a divorce. I just keep thinking that starting over with this man is more trouble than its worth. I kept contact with him for WAYYYYYYY too long. Now I don't think there is any going back. We have only been married for 5 years, this affair has been 10% of our marriage. Like I said before, I feel very done...at least right now.

P
OP Offline
P
Yes. It did.

P
OP Offline
P
Hey all, so WH will not let me move with my daughter. So I am not sure what to do. I could try to fight him in court. We will not recover here and to be honest, I'm tired of waiting for him to end his affair. His actions seem so disrespectful and crazy. My other option is to just file for divorce and see how he responds. Any thoughts? I'm getting really wary of fighting for this marriage. I'm starting to view him with so much contempt. I'm at the knee-jerk love buster stage (when I think about him I want to yell at him). Not sure how to handle this.

P
OP Offline
P
Hey all, so WH will not let me move with my daughter. So I am not sure what to do. I could try to fight him in court. We will not recover here and to be honest, I'm tired of waiting for him to end his affair. His actions seem so disrespectful and crazy. My other option is to just file for divorce and see how he responds. Any thoughts? I'm getting really wary of fighting for this marriage. I'm starting to view him with so much contempt. I'm at the knee-jerk love buster stage (when I think about him I want to yell at him). Not sure how to handle this.

Page 9 of 68 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation