Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 66 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 65 66
M
M
Originally Posted by jkwpurple
I didn't know you could do that. Does that have a benefit over keeping notes on paper? Because it tracks when you add to it?

By blog, i just mean documenting events about your situation. It can be on paper or on your computer. Whichever way is easier for you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
L
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I didn't know you could do that. Does that have a benefit over keeping notes on paper? Because it tracks when you add to it?

By blog, i just mean documenting events about your situation. It can be on paper or on your computer. Whichever way is easier for you.

Maybe a better word for you to grab onto, would be to keep a Daily Journal. It is best if it is written in pen, Daily, or when something that needs documenting occurs, such as him not following through to pick up your Son.

Hand written records are less susceptible to being edited for emphasis and untruths at a later date and therefor, hold more ascertainable veracity if viewed by a judge or other court official.

LTL

Last edited by LearnedTooLate; 12/01/14 08:49 PM.
G
OP Offline
G
The Lt just came to my house to get some of n's things: a badge and some dress shoes that he left. He has been decommissioned pending the outcome of the investigation. Meaning they take his guns and badges (there was one on the hat) and he has to report to the chief in the morning for a desk assignment during the investigation.

And her parents got the letter. He told me do not have any further contact with ms l. And he wanted to know how I got that address. Because he wanted to make sure I didn't go through metro's stuff to get it.

Me BW
Married 18 years before D-day
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
D-day - 10/14/14 Plan B - 11/30/14
M
M
The Lt just came to my house to get some of n's things: a badge and some dress shoes that he left. He has been decommissioned pending the outcome of the investigation. Meaning they take his guns and badges (there was one on the hat) and he has to report to the chief in the morning for a desk assignment during the investigation.

Good!! Finally some consequences for his workplace affair.

And her parents got the letter. He told me do not have any further contact with ms l. And he wanted to know how I got that address. Because he wanted to make sure I didn't go through metro's stuff to get it.

WHO told you this?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
OP Offline
G

WHO told you this?

The Lt who came for Ns things. He said "you sent a certified letter to her father's house? How did you get that address?". I told him the internet and he said he just wanted to be sure I didn't go through their stuff to get it.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
G
OP Offline
G
This is why he couldn't pick our son up from scouts. He's busy getting in trouble.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
M
M
The Lt who came for Ns things. He said "you sent a certified letter to her father's house? How did you get that address?". I told him the internet and he said he just wanted to be sure I didn't go through their stuff to get it.

gotcha! Did you send your phone # to the fathers house? Have you heard from these people? Nice to know you hit your target!

What did you say in your letter?

Just want to tell you this is great news tonight. I know you are panicked but you have put enormous pressure on the affair and I am more hopeful tonight than I was Friday.

Exposure 101

M
M
This is why he couldn't pick our son up from scouts. He's busy getting in trouble.

hurray

Exposure 101

A
A

I thought the bosses said there was nothing else to it after the ahift change. HAHA, the big bosses must have thought different.

G
OP Offline
G

gotcha! Did you send your phone # to the fathers house? Have you heard from these people? Nice to know you hit your target!

What did you say in your letter?

Just want to tell you this is great news tonight. I know you are panicked but you have put enormous pressure on the affair and I am more hopeful tonight than I was Friday.

I did include my number, but didn't hear from them. I sorta copied the exposure letter templates. I said that I was writing because their daughter is having an affair with my husband, and I know it's hard to believe but they have both admitted it to me, and it's wrecking our marriage and tearing our family apart and it's been going on since may, shortly after we celebrated our 18th anniversary, and that we have four children, and would they please try to influence their daughter and please call me to discuss this. And I included a note that it was for the parents of skankwhore who works as a police officer in our city and if I had he wrong people please call and let me know. And I included a picture of us with all of our kids.

I'm not really panicking right now. I am really glad they made a big deal out of it. I was afraid it was going to be dealt with quietly.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
G
OP Offline
G
And I love that the certified letter arrived the same day the investigation got underway. I could not have possibly planned that. I thought they would look into it before talking to WH and OW.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
G
OP Offline
G
I really thought I would feel bad about this, but I just don't.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
W
W
Awesome! I'm proud of you and I think you must be proud of yourself. Be prepared for his rage, but keep cool and deliberate and in control. Practice what you will say if he shows up in a rage. It will absolutely shock him when you display such calm and control.

G
OP Offline
G
Oh my goodness. I don't know what to say if he shows up in a rage. I have never seen him in a rage. Ever.

I won't open the door for him. I'll have the kids ready to run out when he pulls up, and I can stay upstairs. I don't see why I'll have to say anything to him. What am I missing?

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
M
M
Originally Posted by wenang
Awesome! I'm proud of you and I think you must be proud of yourself. Be prepared for his rage, but keep cool and deliberate and in control. Practice what you will say if he shows up in a rage. It will absolutely shock him when you display such calm and control.

huh? She is in Plan B! She is not going to see him.

Exposure 101

M
M
Oh my goodness. I don't know what to say if he shows up in a rage. I have never seen him in a rage. Ever.

I won't open the door for him. I'll have the kids ready to run out when he pulls up, and I can stay upstairs. I don't see why I'll have to say anything to him. What am I missing?

You are not missing anything. Don't answer the door.

Exposure 101

W
W
Does he have a key to the marital home? garage opener? etc?

M
M
Originally Posted by wenang
Does he have a key to the marital home? garage opener? etc?

She changed the locks.. We covered that.

Exposure 101

G
OP Offline
G
So far he has contacted my sister twice with new visitation requests for the kids as he got his schedule, and then apparently it changed again. She said he asked politely.

This is so hard. I miss him. I mean, the old him, before all of this. I know he is just an alien-abducted version of his old self now, and I am not tempted to contact him. I just hate this.

Me BW
Kiddos - 15, 13, 6, 1
M
M
So far he has contacted my sister twice with new visitation requests for the kids as he got his schedule, and then apparently it changed again. She said he asked politely.

This is so hard. I miss him. I mean, the old him, before all of this. I know he is just an alien-abducted version of his old self now, and I am not tempted to contact him. I just hate this.

I know you miss him. frown Everything you are doing now gives you the greatest chance of recovering your marriage some day. You have caused so much conflict in the affair. Now, they have nowhere to hide.

Exposure 101

Page 33 of 66 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 65 66

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 624 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation