Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 68 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 67 68
I
I
Originally Posted by PigletWiglet
Hi Luna,

Thanks! He is persistent and will find things about my daughter to write about. Let me talk to my IM after this weekend (I am going on a trip soon) and see where she is at on Monday. He shouldn't be contacting me/her at all this weekend because he is with DD.

I'm sure your next IM will not reveal WHAT he witters on about. He can write about your DD and whatever he likes - you wont hear even a hint about any of it and your IM will tell him so.

You DO need to formalise arrangements. Flexibility just means more work for your IM.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

R
R
It is tough being in limbo.
I was in limbo for five years (two before filing and then three for it to be final).....now that I am out of limbo, life is better.

I even,lol, like being single (I loved being married) and think of my ex as a ball and chain. I can do anything now without conferring and or deferring.

It is kind of nice.

P
OP Offline
P
My IM doesn't tell me what he says. She just says he writes her a lot. It's getting less and less.

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
P
OP Offline
P
Cheaterville took down my post. What's up with that? I reposted and they put it back up. ID=102865 I found another winner photo. There is an advantage of having an OW who has NO boundaries at all. Her pictures are all over the internet.

If its easy to take down, I also put it on badboy report and playerblock. I check it every once-in-awhile and just noticed it was taken down. Any reason why?

B
B
Cheaterville took down my post. What's up with that? I reposted and they put it back up. ID=102865 I found another winner photo. There is an advantage of having an OW who has NO boundaries at all. Her pictures are all over the internet.

If its easy to take down, I also put it on badboy report and playerblock. I check it every once-in-awhile and just noticed it was taken down. Any reason why?
Wow she actually posted that picture somewhere? So not flattering.

Didn't you say your WH has vision problems? smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
OP Offline
P
Apparently. She's not cute.

I googled her instagram name and got that one. I also found one where she is having dinner with her advisors and someone's hands and sleeves are visible off frame and I know it's WH. That was back in May, but it made me want to throw up.

N
N
PW, I think CV takes posts down if the AP pays the money to one of the reputation companies they partner with. In my case, they would not put the post back up (well, it did slip through once, but they caught it in a few days). I kept trying different variations (changing the hometown, reversing the first and last name, adding the middle initial, etc.), but they told me the post was banned for life in all variations. Badboy report, player block and liarscheatersrus are your best bet.

Here's the message I got from CV last time I tried to submit the story (think they're annoyed with me?):
Your Story Post, 'Blindsided by same-sex affair', has been reviewed by our staff and has unfortunately been rejected for the following reason(s):

Any variation of this post is banned for life, changing IPs, computers, or name variations will not get your post submitted.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
N
N
By the way, I think your story id is actually 34780, right? The id you posted was the session id.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
P
OP Offline
P
Oh ok.

So they simply pay money to get it removed? That's a bummer. It's actually true, so I am not sure why they would have the right to remove it.

I posted to badboyreport and playerblock as well. I'll post to the others as well.

At least she's up a little while longer.

N
N
Looks like they took your story down again. They're definitely making money off of it. They say they're not associated with the online reputation companies, but does anybody believe they're not getting kickbacks? The site is basically useless since they just take the stories down when the cheater pays the ransom.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
P
OP Offline
P
Yep. Well, I just posted on playerblock, badboyreport, cheaterregistry and liarscheatersrus. I figure one of those should stick.

Any others mmwb77? The truth will be out there. You can't stop it.

N
N
Shesahomewrecker.com is another one.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
P
OP Offline
P
Ok. Sounds good. Did you get any others taken down? It looks like Playerblock takes ransoms as well.

N
N
No, the others are still up. And I had them send text messages to alert OW that she was on them, so she knows.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
I
I
My IM doesn't tell me what he says. She just says he writes her a lot. It's getting less and less.

You shouldn't know this! His level of interest is a big insight, one you be better off not knowing.

Try getting it so you have no idea if he's contacted her at all, unless there is a fact to exchange.

P
OP Offline
P
Hi Indie,

Ok. We don't talk much about him anymore anyway, so I'll tell her to just not tell me anything. She just mentioned it once a couple of weeks ago. SHe just said that texts alot, but it has gotten less and less since I've been gone. I haven't inquired and she hasn't said anything since then.

I
I
It's tricky to get in the habit of blindness but well worth doing.

After stopping the initial onslaught of abuse in direct ways, you feel so good you think you're done.

Whenever you learn info about him consider how avoidable it was to learn. No matter how indirect the information, or even how truthful.I was amazed at the difference not reading his horoscope made!

P
OP Offline
P
That's right indiegirl. It's hard not to want to know details (obviously, I spent 10 years with him), but he is obviously does not care about me now, so its not worth my time.

P
OP Offline
P
My kid was wearing headphones while talking with her dad in skype tonight. I heard her say after 5 mins, "I don't want to talk to you because I don't love you daddy." Oy vey, I know that it's a natural consequence of his actions, but that broke my heart.

R
R
love is meeting important emotional needs

Your child's father isn't meeting them and thus her statement.

You be her rock. Positivity and love and support to her always.

Page 32 of 68 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation