Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 36 of 68 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 67 68
N
N
Originally Posted by PigletWiglet
She got herself taken off of liarscheatersrus and playerblock.

Cheater Registry and badboyreport are still up.

I forget, did you get her on shesahomewrecker? That one requires a long story. They don't publish if you just give the facts.

Also, I put my WW's AP on topix under her hometown. Topix has a 7/10 page rank. No photographs or links allowed, and I'm not sure how easy it is to be removed, but it's another option.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
P
OP Offline
P
Thanks. I submitted to she's a home wrecker but didn't it put up. I will write more.

I will try topix too.

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
I
I
OhhhhhhhKay.

The whole disparagement fuss is a bid to stop the shrieking cat noise that OW make when bested by the wayward wife. "You told me I was better! You said I was the angel and she was the demon! You said you had this under control. Make your wife crumble and make me the princess again!"

It's safe to say affairland isn't fun right now.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

P
OP Offline
P
That's good. I am glad that affairland sucks for them. I am also going after him for the monies (for the baby)!

My lawyer is totally uncomfortable going forward with a post-nup at this point as post-nups are only made in the context of reconciliation and/or not divorcing at all. I was like, fine...stall for a bit (so I can make sure that he can't take little PW during the waiting period). So a bit of stalling, then I am going to file.

Yeah, I bet she is beating him over the head to give her money to take down these posts.

I needed to write shesahomewrecker in the first person. I think that was the issue.

P
OP Offline
P
Some others include: Cheater Report and Dating Psychos.

All of these sites can be removed and my OW seems to be determined to remove herself from all of them, which is fine. I will just post to all of them, so she has to spend a ton of money to do so. It must be why WH is whining about money to lawyer. Complete list:

Cheaterville
liarscheaterrus
badboyreport
playerblock
reportmyex
shesahomewrecker
cheaterregistry
cheaterreport
datingpsychos
cheaterexpose
thedirty
topix

I
I
You know, I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Because you've exposed her. She isn't really your problem any more and if people want to go into a tailspin of denial instead of changing that's their look out. The horse is already out of that stable. Let her chase it as you walk away and focus on you.

Besides OW can't bear for the tug of war with the BW to end - she was always mostly interested in you - so don't get sucked in.

P
OP Offline
P
That's true.

Well, I have posted on every single site that allows this sort of thing, so it's over. These removal services charge 200-300 per removal. So that is the aim at the moment. To get her to actually have to pay lots of money to shell out...because she so concerned with it that she will do that. So let her.

Anyway, there are no more sites to post on. That's a public service announcement above. Might want to cut and paste into exposure thread.

N
N
Thanks, PW. There were a few on your list I hadn't seen. I remedied that. smile

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
C
C
Add www.dontdatehimgirl.com to the list. They expose cheating men and other bad boys.

Every man dies. Not every man truly lives.
B
B
Originally Posted by indiegirl
You know, I'm not sure it's worth the effort. Because you've exposed her. She isn't really your problem any more and if people want to go into a tailspin of denial instead of changing that's their look out. The horse is already out of that stable. Let her chase it as you walk away and focus on you.

Let it go, PW. Focus on yourself and DD. OW has been exposed and anyone with half a brain who sees the personal pics she posts of herself can see she is a skank. Stop inviting the skank back into your life and thoughts. The exposure is done.

BW - me
exWH - serial cheater
2 awesome kids
Divorced 12/2011

Many a good man has failed because he had a wishbone where his backbone should have been.

We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot.
--------Eleanor Roosevelt
P
OP Offline
P
You guys are right. I often feel like I need to be doing something about this or fighting against it in some way. I am totally done. Let her pay $1500 to get her entire profile cleaned though.

P
OP Offline
P
I'm struggling a lot right now. I really want to lash out at WH. Really, really want to lash out!! I know it won't do any good, but I really dislike him right now and I am just incensed by his ridiculous attempts to silence me and generally by the injustice of the situation.

N
N
I'm struggling a lot right now. I really want to lash out at WH. Really, really want to lash out!! I know it won't do any good, but I really dislike him right now and I am just incensed by his ridiculous attempts to silence me and generally by the injustice of the situation.

It's so sad. My heart hurts for everyone on here that is struggling. I, too, am frustrated with all the injustice. I wish Dr. Harley would run for public office and introduce a bill to bring back laws banning adultery. The problem is that nobody understands the depth of the pain until they've been through it. I know I didn't.

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
F
F

I have wanted to give my WW a smack in the face (verbally) with the reality of what she's done on several occasions. It sometimes FEELS like the right thing to do. FEELINGS lie though. I find that it is best to not think about all the things I would like to scream at her. If I consider all of the injustice perpetrated by her, I have a much harder time maintaining plan A when I communicate with her(or even being very civil with her).

It would certainly do no good to actually let her have it. Try to find things to take your mind off of it when it pops up. What you know is better to follow than what you feel/want.

BH 31
Married 5 years
D day-10/8/14
Separated-10/27/14
1 DS3
1 DSS13
P
OP Offline
P
I know that talking to him at all would just be a mistake. It isn't worth my time or energy. I pretty much know now that he is totally a lost cause and will just continue down the path he is on because it is the easiest thing for him to do.

B
B
I know that talking to him at all would just be a mistake. It isn't worth my time or energy. I pretty much know now that he is totally a lost cause and will just continue down the path he is on because it is the easiest thing for him to do.
Glad you see this. You're still dealing with the anger and that period can last a bit. I know you already know this because you're a smart woman, but don't waste your energy on him and spend your energy on yourself and your DD3.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
P
It never ceases to amaze me how many more threads appear on this forum every day. So much heartbreak, all for nothing. The amount of pain that this sin causes is unbelievable. I pray that all of you will have strength, and put on the armor of God. Also let us all continue to pray for our wayward spouses. You never know who will be drawn to repentance. Nothing is impossible with God. I hold you all close to my heart and wish nothing but the best for you.

DDay - July 25, 2013
DDay #2 - January 27, 2014
DDay #3 - June 29, 2014
BS - Me, 39
WW - Her, 36
5 kids
Married 17 yrs.
I
I

You are only triggered because you have spent a lot of time and energy on allowing the A into your thoughts. No bad thing - those cheater sites help expose evil and warn others - but your priority is YOU. The time for wielding the sword on the battlefield is over. Plan B is peaceful sanctuary.

What are you going to do every day this week that is AAY. (All About You (Too many of our acronyms are a bit grim!!))

What's on the short term list, the medium list, the long term list?

I want to know about PW's journey, not her dumb wayward's. He is like every other wayward who ever lived. Who cares about that?

Last edited by indiegirl; 02/01/15 05:31 PM.

I
I
Also - every divorce missive is going to feel like this. I was two years out, divorced, in love again and the financial settlement post-divorce still had the power to make me weep.

You need self care on hand for every day this happens and you cannot allow yourself to dwell on it for longer than absolutely necessary.

P
OP Offline
P
I know. I have always had a hard time getting over my relationships and this the the granddaddy of them all when it comes to ending relationships badly. It took me a good year to really get over my high school boyfriend!

I'm trying very hard not to think about it or have it in my mind at all. I really wish I didn't have to deal with my daughter's Skype calls to him, etc. I just put it on for her and then escape to another room, but it's still a drain. He is still in my life, however tangentially, three days a week.

Last edited by PigletWiglet; 02/01/15 06:42 PM.

Page 36 of 68 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation