Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 37 of 68 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 67 68
B
B
Originally Posted by PigletWiglet
I know. I have always had a hard time getting over my relationships and this the the granddaddy of them all when it comes to ending relationships badly. It took me a good year to really get over my high school boyfriend!

I'm trying very hard not to think about it or have it in my mind at all.
What are your plans? For today, tomorrow? What are your plans for self-care for yourself?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
OP Offline
P
Well...hmmm...

The car needs to go to the shop, so me and little PW will be at home tomorrow and probably go to the park. I also need to be looking for a job while she is sleeping. Not the best self-care. Perhaps I'll try to do my nails tomorrow as well as little PW's. I bought some new makeup today.

Me: 38, have been divorced for 4 years
B
B
Have you seen this by some of our Plan B ladies?
NPCA meeting place

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
OP Offline
P
Doing your nails in the best form of self-care. I would go to get them done, but I figure it's not the best use of unemployment money.

B
B
Doing your nails in the best form of self-care. I would go to get them done, but I figure it's not the best use of unemployment money.
And bubble baths. They are so relaxing and soothing. Can you take a bubble bath?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

P
OP Offline
P
I suppose I could, but I can only do it after the kiddo is asleep. And I don't like baths that much for some reason. I get bored and then I start thinking about my fingers and toes getting wrinkly! Ha, I'm weird. A long shower is good though. smile

I
I
What about getting a babysitter or relative to do the Skype calls so you can go out or something?

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

R
R
Sorry to hijack. Thanks for that link BrainHurts. I didn't even know we had that thread. You always come to the rescue!

Me: FWW/BW - 38 yrs
XH: FBH/WH - 41 yrs
Plan B
DS: 9yrs old (with H)
DD: 20yrs old
Divorced Dec 2014
WXH still living with POSOW

Actions mean EVERYTHING.
Words mean NOTHING.
P
OP Offline
P
My dad might be able to do the skype calls sometimes, bur he wouldn't committ to it all the time. I couldn't afford a babysitter three times a week to do them since he doesn't pay for anything and I need to wait until March to do my filings.

B
B
Originally Posted by rocksolid
Sorry to hijack. Thanks for that link BrainHurts. I didn't even know we had that thread. You always come to the rescue!
It has some really good ideas, huh? We should resurrect it with all our Plan B ladies.

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

B
B
I suppose I could, but I can only do it after the kiddo is asleep. And I don't like baths that much for some reason. I get bored and then I start thinking about my fingers and toes getting wrinkly! Ha, I'm weird. A long shower is good though. smile
Long shower it is then!!

What about a good book and or a good comedy that makes you laugh hysterically??

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both

P
OP Offline
P
Long showers, nails, make-up, etc. I also picked up some new novels from the library so I am set .

J
J
Long showers, nails, make-up, etc. I also picked up some new novels from the library so I am set .

What novels?

J
J
I imagine with the name Piglet you would like Animal Farm. The pigs become rulers over animals and mankind.

P
OP Offline
P
Just City (fantasy- yeah) and The Secret Life of William Shakespeare (historical fiction-also yeay).

I have indeed read Animal Farm. I am all about the Piggie overlords.

I was going to take Jedi Knight as a name but SOMEBODY took it. Actually, I am a big Star Wars fan, except for episodes 1-3. I try to "Plan B" episodes 1-3 as much as possible.

Now that I think about it, I should have chosen Khaleesi as my name because it is so cool.

Last edited by PigletWiglet; 02/03/15 01:04 AM.

J
J
No, you cant say that. The moderators are in the midst of a crackdown on bypass of the profanity filters.

I also am not a big fan of episode. 1-3.

All of that stuff in the movie is exaggerated though. When I was an apprentice and attended the Jedi Academy it didnt look anything like that

J
J
Oh, you can change your user name

P
OP Offline
P
Ok. Changed the slight profanity. I'll think about changing the name. I'm kind of attached to PW now. Oink!

P
OP Offline
P
Hey Guys,

Pray for a job for me soon! It looks like my unemployment claim might run out sooner than I thought (yikes)!

Another reason to just totally exit all of these marriage issues and focus on ME!!!!

N
N
Will do!

Remarried 7/16
Thanks MB!
Page 37 of 68 1 2 35 36 37 38 39 67 68

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation