Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 41 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 40 41
G
OP Offline
G
Well, the husband just called, and literally just chewed me a new butthole.

He's going Monday to file legal separation papers, he told me to pack my things, and move out, I get nothing. He's not leaving her, he found true happiness, I'm nothing but a Bi**h, she's calling the police. Etc, Etc, Etc.

He said the customers said they saw this coming, he said one of them said I was selfish. He literally just beat me down, and now I regret it. I'm here alone, and I can't deal with it.

He said her friends are all calling her, saying a psycho woman is messaging them. No one will stand up to her.

Last edited by Ginger872; 05/14/15 09:09 PM.

M: 47 H: 52
H asked for divorce: 3/31/15
H Moved out: 4/7/15
H Took divorce off the table: 4/17/15
I filed for divorce: 5/18/15
I entered Plan B: 5/21/15
M
M
Originally Posted by Ginger872
Well, the husband just called, and literally just chewed me a new butthole.

He's going Monday to file legal separation papers, he told me to pack my things, and move out, I get nothing. He's not leaving her, he found true happiness, I'm nothing but a Bi**h, she's calling the police. Etc, Etc, Etc.

He said the customers said they saw this coming, he said one of them said I was selfish. He literally just beat me down, and now I regret it. I'm here alone, and I can't deal with it.

He said her friends are all calling her, saying a psycho woman is messaging them. No one will stand up to her.

That is great!!! You hit the bullseye!! hurray The madder they are, the more effective your exposure!

What was he so upset about? You were just spreading the good news. smile

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I'm nothing but a Bi**h, she's calling the police. Etc, Etc, Etc.

rotflmao

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

G
OP Offline
G
Melody, please stay on a bit, I'm feeling very vulnerable right now. And scared.

G
OP Offline
G
He said whether he's with her or not, he's not coming back. He said everything he could do to beat me down, and I'm feeling the effects of it right now.

G
OP Offline
G
He said the whole 17 years with me has been a waste of his time. He said I am a manipulative, vindictive person, who will never ever change, that I have never been a nice person.

M
M
He said whether he's with her or not, he's not coming back. He said everything he could do to beat me down, and I'm feeling the effects of it right now.

But why? You were just spreading the good news. Is he saying there is something wrong with his affair? think

He is infuriated because you................INTERFERED WITH HIS AFFAIR! hurray That was the GOAL. IF your exposure did not inflict damage on his affair, you wouldn't have heard a thing.

Just imagine that you brought in a crowd of onlookers to watch the crack heads get high. It ruins the high and infuriates them. That is all that happened here.

Exposure 101

G
OP Offline
G
I'm scared, Melody. His anger just beat me to the ground, and shook my core.

G
OP Offline
G
I didn't do this to speed up the divorce process, and I honestly believe he will go file now.

M
M
He said the whole 17 years with me has been a waste of his time. He said I am a manipulative, vindictive person, who will never ever change, that I have never been a nice person.

Here is an interpretation of his words: click here

Exposure 101

M
M

You need to settle down here. The goal is to save your marriage, not to avoid your husbands anger at all cost. You just inflicted a huge blow to the affair, as evidenced by the reaction of the infidels.

Exposure 101

M
M
I didn't do this to speed up the divorce process, and I honestly believe he will go file now.

It doesn't matter one bit. He may or may not. *IF* your marriage can be saved, your best shot is to expose the affair.

Exposure 101

G
OP Offline
G
He's a very very VERY angry person, and I know he was here yesterday when I was gone. He came to pick up some wood. He's framing his garage for an apartment.

G
OP Offline
G
Tomorrow I'm changing all the locks.

M
M
Tomorrow I'm changing all the locks.

Good idea! I would calm down and finish your exposures. Did you finish?

Exposure 101

A
A

Nearly everyone who exposes here gets an angry phone call or conversation like this.

You've done the right thing here, just know that. Many of us have never heard our wayward spouses so angry as when they were exposed.

He just stepped into a bear trap and he's trying to vent his frustration at being caught on you. This is not your fault, Ginger. You are doing what is both reasonable and morally right, as well as the best thing you could have done to save your marriage.

Many, many people who come here for help are not brave enough to expose, and you were.

and I honestly believe he will go file now.

Very unlikely. If he was serious about filing he would have done it by now rather than risk getting caught like this.

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
A
A

crazy

This is wishful thinking of the highest order. If he thinks he can force you out and that you will get nothing in a legal separation, he is out of his mind.

This foolishness is probably being spoon fed to him by OW, who also doesn't have any idea what she's talking about.

Happily remarried to wonderful woman who I found using the guidelines in "Buyers, Renters, Freeloaders"
2 baby boys, working on #3 and couldn't ask for anything more.

When my ex's affair happened: BH 28, Ex-WW:29
Married: 7 years
Together: 8 years
D-day: 10/5/2014
D filed: 1/22/2015
D Final: 6/4/2015

My story
G
OP Offline
G
He just called me again, spewing more insults at me.

- He said he would never marry again, but he will probably marry her.

- He is shutting the electric off tomorrow, and my phone.

- I am to move out, and the house will sit empty till it's sold.

- He is changing the bank account to a new account.

- It's his money.

R
R
The reaction is text book wayward.

Also, no matter the responses you get from people when you exposed.......the truth is out there. They can not lock it back into top secret status.

You are being brave.

You are being a good wife.

You are going to get through this scary part of surviving the affair and you will thrive.

G
OP Offline
G
Yes, and what if he does turn off the electric, and my phone?

Page 9 of 41 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 40 41

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 479 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation