Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
J
Sir,

I encourage you to visit your family doctor and ask to be prescribed anti depressant medication. Dr. Harley often encourages betrayed spouses to seek medication so they can function during the turmoil of an affair.

I
I
Originally Posted by Prowl222
I had all the kids last night and my oldest son decided that I needed to know what else was going on. He told me that OM has actually been staying overnight. She will farm the kids all out to sleep overs and bring him over. My son saw his car late one night and then my son came home around 6:30 and his car was still there. My W has made it so no one can get into the house unless she opens the door. That allows her and her OM to i'm sure get dressed and act like everything is fine when the door opens. My son has also caught them numerous times making out on the couch.

But the latest news I gathered was that he himself is currently going through a divorce. I don't know if that is code for "still married" but that does help things. I just don't have any idea on how to get a hold of his spouse.

Last night my son and I drove by the house at 12:30, just as her and him pulled into the driveway. They jumped out of their car and ran into the house. My son jumped the fence and went in through the back door. He caught them trying to hide in the bathroom. She then came out and approached me while on the phone with the police. remember we have a RO on each other. I was at the curb so I wasn't breaking anything.

we ended up leaving. She called my this morning. and told me I just pushed her further into his arms by making him have to "save her" from me last night. The wuss stood behind the front door and peaked out. Real big hero.

Anyways I'm just F'ing exhausted... The boys tell me she has a picture of them framed and on her desk. She never had one of us. It's worthless fighting for someone who is so in love with someone else. Maybe they are soul mates? maybe they do belong together... She obviously really wants to be with him.

Prowl, my heart breaks for your son because he is fighting an affair in his home all by himself.

He has brought you so much Intel, pretty much everything except OMs address. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before this resourceful kid follows him home for that.

Get a PI to find out everything about this guy. Or use white pages, the phone book, internet search his name in quotes "John doe" together with his town, or occupation. Look on Facebook for people who are related to him. Get a friend to follow him. Very quickly!!

I know you are struggling a huge depression. I know we are asking you to run on a broken leg. But for the sake of your son who keeps coming to you, can you please find this guy and expose?

TODAY?

I dont want to yell but you sit there on the train tracks doing nothing as it bears down - with your kids in your arms.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

P
OP Offline
P
I found him! I now know where he lives and his wife's name!! She actually sent me a Facebook message on July 8th but I didn't see it until I found out who she was and sent her a message. She just barely found out in July about their affair that has been going on since November.

She asked me if I knew if it was STILL going on and that she was heartbroken...

I tried messaging her back but I was immediately blocked by "her" right after I sent the message. Her husband works in computers and I am thinking he has access and blocked me.

Trying desperately to save an 18 year marriage that has fallen to infedelity and indifference. 6 kids and a long history hang in the balance.
H
H
Then you should visit the wife personally, while he is at work to compare notes and see if she has tangible evidence. You do not want to brief the wife about exposure, because she may let something on to her husband.

me, DH
all the children
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (jah), 137 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation