Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
B
You're probably already aware of this, but I just wanted to remind you.

Read this DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
UPDATE:
Seeing solicitor tomorrow (earliest appointment I could get).

I have not seen my daughters for almost 9 days now, so I did not see them over easter despite advising I would like to see them and I have easter eggs.

My wife bailed Sunday 8 days ago and is cooped up somewhere with our girls.

Our girls did not go to school last week and not sure if they will be at school this week.

My wife did not go to work last week and I'm not sure whether she's going to work this week.

My wife's brother & mother have tried getting involved, apparently my wife's mother has tried to get my wife to reconsider reconciliation, however my wife is angry, bitter, crazy, possibly unstable and continues to lie and manipulate... I have never seen her like this... I think she is really pissed off about the exposure (and blaming me for everything, I'm the bad person), her plan to separate without the affair being found out has been smashed and she has gone nuts!

My wife came to our home a few days ago with 2 others and took ALL her and our girls personal stuff... I did not try to physically stop this as I do not want to be accused of violence, etc. At this time she said to me repeatedly, she is not coming back!

My wife does not have a car and cannot afford to get a rental home unless I or her parents help her out, and I'm certainly not helping out, she'll need to work that one out on her own.

Yesterday, my wifes mother proposed that my wife and our girls and my wifes mother and her partner all come to my home to live for a couple weeks, living 'separated', so living in different parts of the house, however this did not seem like a good idea (with my wife being so crazy and manipulative) because I'm concerned they would be snooping, I would get no privacy and I might come home one day and everything is gone or I might get accused of being violent, etc.

I do not know whether my wife is still communicating with the affair man from interstate.

It has been difficult to expose the affair to the man's side, as he is single and he has few FB friends (though I'm slowly working on becoming his friend), though I may have just found the address & phone number of his parents home (I would need to phone to confirm), so wondering whether I should phone or write to them (but if they are morans then does this achieve anything)?

Its been a difficult week.

Last edited by PAS2016; 03/28/16 08:42 AM.
P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
HI,

I reckon I've found the Facebook site of the father and daughters (from 3 different women) of the guy my wife had the affair with.... only because of a post made today.... just luck.

Wondering if it's worth messaging them? or dont bother considering where things are at as described above...

THX

M
M
First off, I would message the father and ask for his help. And certainly you need to get legal help to get your children returned. I don't blame you a bit for not accepting the mothers offer. That offer makes no sense.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi MelodyLane,

I have sought legal help today.

Would it bee preferable to message his father on FB &/or try phoning him tomorrow (if I can find a phone number)?

I also have found more of his friends on FB.

PS
When I read thru the txt messages between my wife and this guy, its quite clear she is/was in a fantasy fog with this guy who said all the right things to her... here is an example of what he said;
'What I know is I find you beautiful, intelligent, driven, capable, supportive, accomplishing, able to juggle and get through. I find your voice beautiful to listen to and your conversation interests me. I find myself fantasizing about you and getting frsutrated because I can't be with you. I don't ignore this things, I listen to them. To search for why is irrelevant.'

THX

A
A
What drivel!

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
And this f...er had a girlfriend when my wife went to visit him interstate!

Then my wife ends up writing;
'I just want 2 b free 2 b with u. I hope if us still want 2 after (name of city) that we can b somewhere 2gether that will b like a bubble where no one else exists except u & me, even if it's just 4 a few days. (name of city) won't b like that 4 me, but that doesn't mean that I'm not looking 4ward 2 it. Now ur turn 2 answer the questions??'

Talking about fog!

No wonder my wife is in a daze after the exposure.

There is no way I want this guy any where near my daughters...

So how much exposure should I go for his side now, just his dad for now? Do I just FB message his dad or try and find his dad's phone number? (I have about 20 of his FB friends now)

THX

G
G
Are you reading these messages for information or for torture? If you need more info, try if you can search through the texts in stead of reading everything. Or copy/paste them and put somewhere safe.

You don't need to post the texts, most of us know what wayward babble looks like and aren't really interested in wasting time reading this.

On exposure, his parents would be good targets, the mothers of his children might be of help. He sounds like a serialcheater. These women will know things that will help end the affair.

Most important are your girls, what have you done to get your girls home safe?

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Ok no more txt.

Solicitors letter going out tomorrow if not followed means urgent court application.

Might be tough finding the names of the mothers of his kids.

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
PS please someone advice the abbreviations for the various persons, the link previously provided didn't work

I've messaged via FB the father of the other guy (he did acknowledge he was the father).

I believe my wife has now also been to see a solicitor.

I fear I'm losing the battle.

Last edited by PAS2016; 03/29/16 11:37 PM.
D
D
Sorry that the link didn't work.

You will find the Abbreviations list in the Notable Posts section at the top of the forum. Click on Forum List and it's the second section.

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
My wife has a solicitor now, so the battle is on for kids & assets.

I doubt there is any chance of reconciliation here.

I have messaged the father of the OM.

Wondering if I should messages other family members of the OM?

B
B

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
J
PAS,
Of course there's a chance for reconciliation. Think about it for a moment. She lowered her boundaries and feel for some loser in a band. He seduced her, and she lost her mind.

You need to expose on his side hard. You have his facebook contacts and friends. Expose him to them. Send your exposure letter their way. I'm betting he drops her like a hot potato. The more pressure you put on him the more likely he is to drop her and her fantasy crumbles. Once it does crumble, she might get out of the fog. But it could take time.

Have you confronted this other man? If not, why the heck not? Confront him and tell him you are going to fight for your marriage. Expose on his side far and wide. He may not want any part of the trouble you bring.

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
UPDATE for those interested;
So after exposing her affair the ex fled our family home with our girls back in March and kept our girls from me and out of school for some 7 weeks during March/April before May Court date.
Her affidavit (full of lies) said she wanted to relocate with kids to another state (same state where the other guy lives). I just wanted 50/50 custody and girls back in school. At Court she dropped her relocation proposal, girls now back at school and interim agreement is I have slightly less then 50/50.
The ex is still in contact with the other guy and recently traveled interstate to see him (I have eyes in the sky)... so she hasn't given up on him and obviously neither has he.
We are back in Court in 6 weeks where I want no less then 50/50 custody otherwise we head to an expensive trial at least 12mths away.
As a reasonably logical person, I (& others) fail to see why she (highly emotional person) continues to pursue this guy unless she intends to relocate interstate with or without our girls & its highly unlikely the Court would agree to her relocation with the girls, so its been suggested she might just skip town without our girls to be with him (which I doubt , but hey women in love do crazy stuff).
So fair to say our relationship is over just like that and exposing her affair made her go psycho. ***EDIT*** here in our home state as she has no family and little friends here and her lover lives interstate, so if she stays here she's still with our girls but doesn't get her interstate lover unless he shifts here which I doubt.
In the meantime, she is delaying things such as allowing our girls to see a psycologist, dealing with property split, etc until August Court date.
Its amazing how some people choose to end 12 years of mostly good marriage with young kids without at least having had a go at trying the heal any problems (with professional help) within the marriage which in our case I believe could have been successful unless of course she was not who I thought she was (as some have suggested). Whats even more amazing is how EVIL women become at separation especially in my case after exposing her affair.
I bet you she's scared that our girls will in time find out the truth despite her great efforts at trying to minimise her affair as being a result of no love & affection from me, even though I'm the one who virtually begged we get professional help to try an reconcile our marriage (without knowing at the time she was having an affair).
In the meantime I recently met a nice and really wealthy girl whom (unfortunately) I'm just not into and going on a date this weekend with a rather nice looking girl a year older then me, though I must say its still emotionally difficult meeting other girls.
So that's the story so far.

Last edited by Ariel; 06/29/16 11:48 AM. Reason: Please do not bypass the profanity filter. Dr Harley does not want profanity on his forum.
B
B
Why do you call your wife an ex?
Why are you going on dates and meeting women?

You are still married by everything I've read so far!!

Married to Pearlseeker for 13 yrs
M
M
Originally Posted by buildsherhouse
Why do you call your wife an ex?
Why are you going on dates and meeting women?

You are still married by everything I've read so far!!

Thank you for clarifying that. That's what I thought I was reading, but I was confused!

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Originally Posted by PAS2016
So after exposing her affair

I don't understand why you say you exposed her affair but she is scared your girls will find out the truth. If the girls don't know, then you didn't expose the affair.

I bet you she's scared that our girls will in time find out the truth despite her great efforts at trying to minimise her affair as being a result of no love & affection from me,

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
M
M
Originally Posted by PAS2016
In the meantime I recently met a nice and really wealthy girl whom (unfortunately) I'm just not into and going on a date this weekend with a rather nice looking girl a year older then me, though I must say its still emotionally difficult meeting other girls.

Maybe it will be more emotionally easy to meet other girls when you are divorced.

P
PAS2016 Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Yes sorry, I called my wife the ex.

I called her the ex because we are legally separated and my solicitor will soon make a property settlement offer so as to reduce the chances of me being hit by her legal costs.

I'm in another country and not sure how it works in US, however my solicitor has advised that our Courts will hammer me if I expose the affair to the children.

Of course my wife is scared of anyone else including the kids finding out about her affair, however as we are in Court the matter becomes more difficult to keep exposing. In time our girls will find out she had an affair and they can make their own conclusions.

In the meantime, it seems my wife is stuck between a rock and a hard place unless her lover shifts to our state which I doubt will happen. So unless she skips interstate without our girls to be with him then she is stuck here without him and will need to rebuild a new life at 43yo with no family here.

Yes no doubt it will be more emotionally easy to meet other girls when I'm divorced which here is at least another 9 months away however if we end up at trial then we talking 12+ months.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 425 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation