Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
U
U
How did you expose? Are you following exposure as it is outlined in the exposure 101 thread?

It is important right now that you keep a cool head and stick with a plan. You do not want to trickle expose willy nilly in a frantic emotional state. You need to get exposure to the OM's side done TODAY. Now that you have already started exposure, your WW and OM are scrambling to do damage control and will expose first with a story that they spin if you do not get it done asap. This is why the exposure 101 thread says to get ALL of your exposure targets ready first and to expose in one fell swoop.

U
U
Your WW is in panic, damage control mode. You need to be the opposite. You need to be calm and collected. Can you do that?

Do not leave the house. Do not agree to a separation or divorce if that is not what you want. Do not agree to leave the house today or in the near future. She is a grown woman and can leave the house if she wants to, but she cannot force you to leave the house.

Do not go along with her plans to separate or divorce. Simply tell her that you are not interested in discussing separation or divorce, that you love her and are interested only in her ending her affair and creating a great marriage.

M
M
Originally Posted by Armagan
I think some didn't believe that there is an affair and some give credit to her because she says she is not happy with me.

Did she confess to you she is having an affair? Do you have evidence? What did you say to these people to whom you exposed?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by unwritten
How did you expose? Are you following exposure as it is outlined in the exposure 101 thread?

It is important right now that you keep a cool head and stick with a plan. You do not want to trickle expose willy nilly in a frantic emotional state. You need to get exposure to the OM's side done TODAY. Now that you have already started exposure, your WW and OM are scrambling to do damage control and will expose first with a story that they spin if you do not get it done asap. This is why the exposure 101 thread says to get ALL of your exposure targets ready first and to expose in one fell swoop.

I wrote an exposure message very similar to the exposure 101 thread. I was in panic so I forgot to find the contact from OM side. At the moment I am working on it.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
I think some didn't believe that there is an affair and some give credit to her because she says she is not happy with me.

Did she confess to you she is having an affair? Do you have evidence? What did you say to these people to whom you exposed?

Yes she confessed. But unfortunatelly the only evidence that I have is audio records of her confession. I believe that OM came to our house when I was away. I'll inspect the building security video records tomorrow.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
OM deleted al his social network accounts. I am trying https://archive.org/web/ and cached pages by google. found nothing. I had found his deleted instagram, twitter and facebook usernames but I couldn't get his wifes contact. Perhaps someone can help me with this.

I also have OMs phone number, gmail, and work email.

M
M
OM deleted al his social network accounts. I am trying https://archive.org/web/ and cached pages by google. found nothing. I had found his deleted instagram, twitter and facebook usernames but I couldn't get his wifes contact. Perhaps someone can help me with this.

I also have OMs phone number, gmail, and work email.

Did you do a search for his wife on facebook? Do you have the OM's home address? Did you check peoplefinder.com? You need to get in front of his wife ASAP. You can't afford to dawdle on this. You can drive to his house and expose to his wife.

As far as exposure to the boss? What about exposure to HR? I would go have a meeting with them and show them all your evidence. You NEED to confirm that the OM came to your home. I am sure he was there many times.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
You have a very small window of opportunity to rain hell down on this affair. The window is closing as we speak. An affair with a boss is easy to kill if you are aggressive and proactive. You are luckier than most in that you have actual leverage IF YOU WILL USE IT. But you must act fast and act aggressively.

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I don't know her name. My wife does't give any info about her. No address. Peoplefinder does not work for Turkey.

It is a small company of 12 people. everybody learnt about the affair. The boss said he doesn't approve what she did and doesn't want her to quit her job. So far this is the only positive thing ever happened.

I am waiting for her deep sleep. Using the Fonepaw software I'll try to get info about his wife from the deleted whatsapp messages. It is 23:09 here. I want to wait till 2AM

M
M
Do you know the Om's home address?

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
no frown

M
M
no frown

How can you find it? I feel like I am pushing a car up the hill with the parking brake on. And its not even my marriage!

Exposure 101

M
M
WHAT are you doing to find the OM's wife??

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Melody Lane I have slept 1 night during last 7 days. Searching for PA affair evidence and trying to find OM's wife.
In VAR records she says to her girl friend that she would bare me for 5 more months because affair evidence will time out by then. She is unoffically consulting an attorney friend. I don't know if she is serious. She talked with her sisters and some friend and told bad things about me. Blamed be because of exposure.

Last night I told her that her not being honest will wreck me down more than a PA. I asked her if there had been any PA and she confessed that they had sex two times. I thanked her for being honest but she got angry that I was bearing this situation.

She told me that she has no intentions about contacting OM again but I can't believe that.

I struggled with the buildings camera recorder all day ... but files were corrupted frown

Should I ask her if she is really waiting for that 5 months to pass for divorce.
Should I consult an attorney?
Can I expect she is honest with me? I need to believe that she is honest since she had confessed PA. Despite everything that happened I love her but I feel like she is mercilessly trying to destroy me.

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Most of the times (like last night) I feel like she is completely honest with me when we talk. But the day before she was making fun of me when talking with her sisters and friends. I feel like I'm going insane. Trying to collect evidence while expecting her being honest... and not being sure if she is honest.

is she making fun of me because she doesn't want to look guilty among her friends? and is she really honest with me and playing role to her friends?

U
U
Here is what you can expect with 100% certainty: she is NOT being honest with you.

She is not honest or trustworthy right now. She is in an affair fog. I know it might seem that confessing to a PA means she is being honest, because how much worse can it get? But it is 100% standard procedure for some one in an affair, and even after in recovery, to trickle truth and only give little bits of information at a time.

M
M
What you should do now is get the full name of the OM and find out where he lives and expose the affair. Go read my exposure 101 thread and start making plans to expose it.

Exposure 101

M
M
Most of the times (like last night) I feel like she is completely honest with me when we talk. But the day before she was making fun of me when talking with her sisters and friends. I feel like I'm going insane. Trying to collect evidence while expecting her being honest... and not being sure if she is honest.

is she making fun of me because she doesn't want to look guilty among her friends? and is she really honest with me and playing role to her friends?

Please stop getting distracted by all this nonsense and focus on your plan to saVe your marriage. You now have the evidence, which is her confession. The next step is expose to his wife, your family and friends and kill this affair.

Exposure 101

M
M
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Yes she confessed. But unfortunatelly the only evidence that I have is audio records of her confession. I believe that OM came to our house when I was away. I'll inspect the building security video records tomorrow.

Confession is evidence. You will want to keep snooping to see what she is doing, but you have the evidence to expose now.

Exposure 101

A
Armagan Offline OP
OP Offline
A
After listening VAR records I can't smile at her anymore. I feel terrible urge to tell her its reason

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 624 guests, and 83 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation