Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
M
M
Originally Posted by Forgedfe
OM daughter responded to a question I asked the other day. I asked if she had mentioned to OM that she knew about A (because of my message) She said that OM had told her about the "ended" A before she read my message. I was surprised to hear that.

Your child has been exposed to the OM since you exposed?? How is that?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

B
B
OM's daughter, not Forged's.

F
OP Offline
F
Mel, my lingo must be off since I keep messing up stuff about the daughter of the other man. My children have been under my direct supervision since dday.

My children were exposed to him the night of DD frieds party 8/13, and two other times.

WW does not use IM on phone. I have access to all apps, and none are installed, I think things are moving in the right direction, and var should confirm that.

I have become as worried about SIL bad advice as I am about OM being evil

Last edited by Forgedfe; 11/04/16 05:34 AM.
M
M
whew!

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
WW received text from OM today, despite being on blocked list. WW swore on bible that she did not unblock number. Somehow I had forgotten to change her number. It has been changed now.

I told WW that I saw text on online log. When I got home she handed me phone and said "read it, this is your fault, this is because you told his DD" I politely informed her that there would be no message if there was no A. I asked that she not blame me for her mistake. I told her the clock was reset, and further contact would prevent us from resolution of our marriage problems.

OM said "U Text me Tuesday and told me that already in now I got a letter today in the mail from you tell me the same thing now here's what I got to say if your a
hole husband ever contact one of my family membersor upsets my daughter again there's going to be big trouble and you know what I mean that's all I got to say"

Needless to say this resets the clock. It increases my urgency to get the heck out of dodge.

M
M
You didn't change her #?

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
[{ smirk }]

Hanging my head in shame

I made a mistake... and it set us back.

S
S
[{ smirk }]

Hanging my head in shame

I made a mistake... and it set us back.
Were all the other things on the EP list completed and/or agreed to by your W?

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
F
OP Offline
F
yes. I blocked myself on her phone tonight and texted her... Apparently it only blocks calls, since my text went through. That means om didn't text her until he got her letter.

Long day! First injection to fix my low T, and first contact by OM.

F
OP Offline
F
And she said I could put Watcher back on her phone

M
M
And she said I could put Watcher back on her phone

A complete wasted resource. Anything spy resource she knows about is useless.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
Mel, geolocate data will still be useful even if it is known. VAR will be installed today. She is going to go buy some supplies for a project. I should be able to catch contact then if it exists. In a few days I can offer to "delete" watcher.

How concerned should I be about the threat in his text? Is that sufficient to contact law enforcement?

Last edited by Forgedfe; 11/05/16 07:25 AM.
M
M
Mel, geolocate data will still be useful even if it is known.

How? If I know you have geolocate on my phone, I will leave my phone in a place you expect me to be or turn it off.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
She understands and has agreed to technical accountability. If she turns off her phone, it will show up as unreachable. If she leaves it, she will not be able to check in per our agreement. VAR in place and active today.

M
M
She understands and has agreed to technical accountability. If she turns off her phone, it will show up as unreachable. If she leaves it, she will not be able to check in per our agreement. VAR in place and active today.

How often does she check in? Every 5 minutes? He only lives a mile away.

Exposure 101

M
M
If she turns off her phone, it will show up as unreachable.

How often are you checking? Every 5 minutes? And what if her phone goes out of order or something? "Sorry you couldn't reach me but my phone froze up and I couldn't get it started!!"

Exposure 101

S
S
She is going to go buy some supplies for a project.

It would be best if you guys set aside errands until you can do them together.

Ddays 2007 and 2011
Plan B 6/21/11
Divorced July 2012
2 kids
How to Plan B Correctly
Parallel Parenting in Plan B
F
OP Offline
F
She drove opposite direction confirmed by geo. She never turned her phone off, and checked in at destination.

VAR revealed that she listened to SAA chapter 7 and 8 while eating potato chips or other crunchy snack. No calls except to me from any phone.

F
OP Offline
F
SusieQ, I wanted the chance to test VAR.

Last edited by Forgedfe; 11/05/16 02:27 PM.
F
OP Offline
F
VAR will be in place for the week. WW will be stuck home with sick kids, they both have pink eye and croup.

Mel, I understand the much lower value of watcher now that it is known. One very important thing has happened though, she has broken her dependence on texting. She had over 2000 msg last cycle. She would txt facili-SIL as much as OM, so her head was constantly being filled with bad advice. She has stopped txt to all SILs and OM.

WW attitude has changed dramatically. She is remorseful and is striving to meet my EN. She made dinner last night for the first time in nearly 2 months.

When she visited her parents Friday, she was belittled, berated and shamed. That afternoon OM sent her the only txt to her phone since NC request. I accused and blamed her for unblocking, when in reality I didn't properly block by changing her number.

She has told me repeatedly that it is over, and she is fearful of OM. She has apologized for putting our family and our marriage at risk.

We have begun meeting each other's needs for SF again. I am cautiously optimistic. Feel free to temper my optimism with reality.

Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 450 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation