- Children are not very likely to get CoViD, because they have much less of the molecules that are needed for CoViD to latch on to.
- If they do get CoViD, they are very unlikely to suffer complications and there are many illnesses, that you don't worry about, that are more likely to kill or harm your children (graphic
graphic: no change in mortality in children compared to years without CoViD at al).
- Children under the age of 12 are more likely to suffer side effects of vaccination, than they are likely to have complications from CoViD.
- In Children between the ages of 12 and 16 the evidence is inconclusive.
- Generally, people below the age of 30 are highly unlikely to suffer complications of CoViD if they are not vaccinated and get it.
You can trust me that the information above is an accurate reflection of the scientific knowledge at this time. I am a medical doctor with a PhD in medical immunology and a full professor of prevention.
Disclaimer: The above is general information and not to be construed as medical advice. For individual advice you should consult a health practitioner who knows your family's medical history.
Of course you will see things in the news, but please consider, that some babies get heart attacks (I saw one) and young people die from meningitis from the normal flu. These rarities normally do not make it into the news and nobody is worried their 3-month-old will have a heart attack (https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28238152/
Hopefully, this will put things in perspective and you can stop bickering with your wife about vaccination and address actual marital issues.
Please familiarize yourself with the basic concepts and start Plan A.
- Why should she be willing to come out of the basement?
- For what?
- Is it pleasant to be with you or are you berating her?
- Are you wooing her with niceties, or are you telling her what a bum she is for sitting in the basement?
- Is she escaping you, or the children or?
Marriage is supposed to be fun. What did the two of you do when you fell in love? Go to the cinema, out to eat?
How much time do the two of you spend alone and how old are your children?
God bless, Happyheart