Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
who was it last week who felt god told her to forgive her H, despite his lack of remorse? i feel like that right now. i dont care anymore if he went on that weekend last month with OW.<BR>i read back on some old posts, and trustntruth has had sooooo much faith in my marriage, even in the numerous times i wanted to give up (and there are more of those than MB'S, im afraid...)<BR>i want my husband back, and HE IS HERE ALREADY...i just have to let him in. he IS my soulmate, the only man i've ever loved. it has been so tough, because he is without a doubt the biggest liar i have ever met...but i see that flicker of honesty and love that is in his heart, and i think i have just reached a point where i have to believe in that part of him.<BR>i really hope this feeling lasts, and thought the hatred comes back, it is less often and less powerful, in the face of the memories of the way we loved each other, and the feeling we can have it back.<BR>thanks to everyone here, especially tnt, for helping me figure out what it is i need to do. <BR>ooooohhh, i hope this feeling lasts...at least till he comes home from work [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P><p>[This message has been edited by love WAS blind (edited November 26, 1999).]

Y
Y
that's the spirit dear....I had much trouble with the hurt and the anger for many months. Finally i came to realize that I loved her no matter what, and could find it within myself to deal with everything that came before. Keep it up....

U
U
LWB go girl!!! keep up the positive thoughts and if iand when the negetive ones pop up, do something to refocus..... Do little things all day 'just for him' so you'll keep the good frame of mind!<P>cozy

N
N
Aahhh... you make me want to cry... and I think I will!<P>Best wishes... and let that love come rushing back in... <P>Beautiful!!<P>------------------<BR>Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you are among the stars!!

L
L
LWB - I DID cry. How beautiful!!!<P>There's nothing else to say - you said it all.<P>Good for you.<P>Lori

M
M
I wish I were in your shoes right now. Keep the faith and keep the love. You make me cry. I am soooo jealous. Good luck

L
OP Offline
L
oooohhhh, help me hold myself together...he has been gone all day at "work" with different stories about his location, not answering his cell phone, and not calling.<BR>i will not lovebust, i will not lovebust...i trust, i trust, i trust.....<BR>ps, thanks to all of you for the words of encouragement [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>

C
cl Offline
C
hi lwb, no lovebusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just hang in there, you are doing just fine girl. <BR>I am so happy that you are seeing it clearly. The goal, keep the goal foremost in your mind. Hugs for you and the babies!!

L
OP Offline
L
thanks, cl.<BR>no huhu, yeah?<BR>aloha and mahalo for your kokua.<BR>(oh, those sunny beaches are calling me...or maybe that was just my mother?)<BR>julie<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>

L
OP Offline
L
groan....<BR>why won't he answer his phone?<BR>i think i'll go have some scotch.<BR>yunno, i was really hoping to have been in contact with him by now, as it is my friend's last night here, and we wanted to go out and see a movie or something, and, once again, he is out without a good explanation, and im here at home...<BR>sigh<BR>no lovebusters, no lovebusters, no lovebusters...<P>------------------<BR> <A HREF="http://www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#" TARGET=_blank>www.alladvantage.com<BR>ID#</A> atp-113<P>

L
OP Offline
L
well, we chatted briefly, told me how he was doing all this work for his phone system, and thanked me for letting our 2yo babble a message into his cell phone VM. i told him we missed him, and he seemed happily surprised. it's getting really late now, so i think i'll go slip into a silk nightie and wait in his bed for him...who knows, maybe we'll finally have a nice weekend?<BR>wish me luck....

T
T
LWB -<BR>I think the breakthrough is in YOU!!! And it will make a difference in your marriage.<P>I am happy that you are hanging in there. You have so much going FOR your marriage. It feels crappy sometimes, but keep your eyes "on the goal, on the goal on the goal!!!"<P>God Bless You and the Mr. LWB<BR>TNT

L
OP Offline
L
he's still working, not calling, not answering his cell phone again. good think i opted for the flannel pj's, or i would be darn cold.<BR>eyes on the goal...eyes on the goal...eyes on the goal...

C
C
Hmmmm? Steve H told me last week I need to "refocus on my goal." Keep myself from losing it.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

L
OP Offline
L
i've lovebusted too horribly in the past. he's never going to stop seeing her, is he?<BR>when does the pain end?

L
OP Offline
L
well, he finally came home, and it really seemed to me that he HAD been working, and things seem a lot better now.<BR>i did not lovebust a bit, thank god.<BR>pray that my rollercoaster turns to a nice country road, will you all? i'll do it for all of you, too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 489 guests, and 39 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation