Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#353209 07/31/00 03:31 PM
T
trapito Offline OP
OP Offline
T
You know that i am Plan Aing, but right now i feel that the progress has frozen or even worst we are some steps back.<P>Please pray with me for my H's heart, so he can feel the love of God within and see the love his family is offering to him.<P>May God help him to find the feelings he misses so much, so he can be happy and praise the Lord for that.<P>May the will of God be done in my marriage and in my life.

#353210 07/31/00 10:20 PM
E
E
My update...the new H I have is so wonderful, I don't quite know how to act. God has performed a true miracle in this marriage.<P>My request is that God will continue to protect and grow my rlationship with my husband. I praise His holy name everyday for the wonders I see in my husband, and for the miracle of the child we are expecting. I pray that He will give me the strength to continue to trust that HE can handle H without my help....I need to stop snooping [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>...and that He will help me to be a loving wife to H even after the baby is here and I become sleep deprived and focused on our little girl.<P>For each of you I pray to God that you will experience your own miracles in your marriages. I have not always had a strong faith, and I am simply overwhelmed at the joy and love that has been brought back into my life. It will be a hard road for me to accept that I deserve all this....from my background, I was always the one who earned love by being whatever everyone wanted, the one who gladly sacrificed for anyone else who wanted what I had to give. Now God has given me this wonderful gift of reconciliation, and H is treating me lovingly without my doing anything to "earn" it....I'm afraid sometimes that I'll sabotage it on purpose because it is so unfamiliar. I pray that God will support me in learning to just be loved.<P>Kim

#353211 08/01/00 06:32 PM
H
hw Offline
H
For this week, I think I will ask that I can learn to set boundaries lovingly surrounding being truthful about my feelings. Also that I continue to draw closer to the Lord.<BR>Pray that the Holy Spirit can break through my h's wounded spirit and the strongholds of adultry and pride are broken down so his heart is softened toward Jesus and he will read the Bible and know in his heart the truth of the gospel. I pray that the fire of love, and desire is lit in my h's heart for me, the wife of his youth. <BR>I pray also for my oldest daughter, that she will draw closer to the Lord, and realize that these so called friends are not so nice and then let the gap of friendship be filled with godly friends.

#353212 08/01/00 09:50 PM
S
S
I would like prayers for wisdom, for keen insight into the boundary lessons and for the ability to put them into practice in truth and light, bringing honor to myself, my husband and the Lord.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 551 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation