Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#355372 07/17/01 10:53 AM
A
alias Offline OP
OP Offline
A
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>his latest shower song is<P>"I have decided to follow Jesus"!<P>how does one contain the joy?????????????????????<P>lizzie/pogp/liz smith

#355373 07/18/01 12:32 AM
H
H
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by alias:<BR><B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>his latest shower song is<P>"I have decided to follow Jesus"!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>How marvelous Lizzie Pearl of Great Price! Praise our Father God! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've done searches on you on and off this morning to follow and recall your story...needless to say I haven't been able to take it all in! But thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news of encouragement in your life with the rest of us! God bless you both and preserve, grow and sprinkle your marriage with His many blessings and great love!<P>HM <P>

#355374 07/27/01 09:02 AM
A
alias Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Hi.<BR>Update:<P>Please pray that he will attend a church men's breakfast next weekend that he will be invited to.<P>Thanks.<BR>liz

#355375 07/27/01 09:08 PM
H
hw Offline
H
Liz,<BR> I am praying that your husband will accept the invitation and attend the men's prayer breakfast. Do you sing along with him? (LOL)

#355376 08/06/01 07:39 AM
A
alias Offline OP
OP Offline
A
xxx<p>[This message has been edited by alias (edited August 10, 2001).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation