Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
It's finally here....our state bowling tourney. I've been a part of the tourney for 8 years. This year I was told I wasn't allowed to bowl. 1. My ex is the president of the club. 2. His girlfriend is bowling. Needless to say I'm not happy. So several of my friends said I should go anyway...for the party. So I am! I got my room, bought a new outfit and she is just going to have to deal with me!! I shouldn't be so revengeful...but I've had it!! She doesn't even know me, except I'm the ex.....that is why she hate's me....and maybe it's because she is about 100 pound overweight! I know that was mean...I've been lurking and trying to keep up with everyone. I pray for you all nightly and hope your lives move on.

S
S
BigDogsWife: Go ahead and have a good time. Don't worry I didn't take the weight thing seriously. Let me know how it went. Have a great weekend!

C
C
He can’t keep you from bowling just because he wants to. It’s an organization with rules. I’d press the issue with the league.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>Marriage & Relationship Resources</A>

N
NSR Offline
N
BigDog'sWife,<P>I'm proud of you...<BR>You have every right to do with your life what you want... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Go for that 300!<P>Jim

B
OP Offline
B
O.k....so I'm the fool!! In retorspect I now see that I was set-up!! It was horrible and people (my so-called friends) were downright nasty to me. These are the same people that invited me and urged me to show up. I don't think they ever expected me to do that. Ex's gf threatened to 'take me out' and say nasty stuff about me. I left in tears and now thing that this was a major LB. I did speak to the police about the threats and they suggested I calle ex and see if he thinks she is really capable of harming me and if so then file a police report. But by filing a report I think that would be another LB. Why are people so mean?

N
N
Oh my gosh, BDW. I was hoping that things would turn out differently at this bowling tournament.<P>It sounds that your so-called-friends, really aren't your friends at all. How cruel they are.<P>You did the right thing by going to the police. At least it is documented.<P>Do something nice & special for yourself because you deserve it. Take care of you. You will be okay. Vent here when you have to. Your friends at MB are here.<P>Hugs.....

N
NSR Offline
N
BigDog'sWife,<P>I'm so sorry everything turned out so bad...<P>Please know we (here) still care... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Those who you thaought were your friends... may have shown themselves in their true colors... stay away from them and their hurt!<P>I'm praying for you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

Y
Y
BDW,<BR>Just don't let ow sit on you [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Seriously, hang in there. I know this weekend was not what you wanted it to be . You had every right to be at the tourney. Don't beat yourself up over that. If you behaved in a way that you are not ashamed of, do not appologize. If you did something appologize for that. I'm so sorry this happened to you.

S
S
BDW: I am so sorry that happened to you. I can't be of much help to you today, but I will say a prayer for you. Don't worry about the OB oh I mean OW! She has major problems if she has to threaten you. Try not to let him or her bother you. Maybe this is the hint for you to move on with your life and make a fresh start with people that will benefit you. You deserve positive input, good friends who will be there for you.(now that you know who your friends are) Those folks are definitely not worth your time or your tears. So "Hold your head up"(Argent)!!! and move ahead to better times ahead.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation