Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
You are strong...LOVE is stronger than an addiction...You just have to have faith..<P>When I look from the outside at your H and his OP I feel the same as when I look at my H and his OP..... It looks more like an obsession than love but hey...who am I...just the wife of 13 years...<P>REmember....LOVE is stronger than an addiction..

S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Hi MF Thanks for thinking about me. I have been busy. I went down to Dallas this weekend to find an apartment which I will say my trip was a success. The teacher friend who started me in this direction and I are going to share an apartment until her husband retires which the earlest would be Feb. <P>It is a really great apartment and I am beginning to get excited about moving. <P>H left me a note on my door last Tues. asking me to let him know when I was moving so he could get his stuff. I left Wed to take son to grandparents's house when I got back late Thursday there was another note tell me he wanted to pich up his stuff as soon as he could. At four Friday morning the phone rang I let the answering machine pick up it was a hang up then it rang again. This time I said hello another hang up but both times it was from H's phone. I left that morning at 7:30 for Texas. When I got home to night there were two messages on my machine from him one asking to come by to get his stuff the other asking when could hecome by to get his stuff. I leave in the morning and will not be back till next Friday. <P>I have decided to take what I want and leave the rest for him to deal with it is time he took responsiblity for some of this. I think he needs to feel the pain of going through our things.<P>I am really at a point that it is time fro plan B I am really losing my my love for him. This last time really did me in. I will send him a no contact letter as soon as I can get one written. Sorry tootrusting I just don't know anymore. <P>Thanks for thinking about me.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

M
MF Offline
M
Hi di,<BR>It's very nice to hear from you-- you seem doing great to focus on yourself(and I'm trying hard to do this). Your new start in TX will be really good for you, at least for now you can detach from your H emotionally. Maybe you need that now.<BR>I felt strength from your post and I'm really glad..<BR>Good luck on everything [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>MF

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (SadNewYorker), 238 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation