Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#400892 05/30/00 10:32 PM
F
OP Offline
F
<BR>I am the other women.i left my 13 yr relationship because i fell in love wit my married employer.we have been together 6 months. his W caught us together 2 wks, ago at my house.he will not tell me its over nor her. i see him at work daily and for TALKS after work. he tells me he is trying to think of a way to get out of M financially. he also has grown children staying at home temp. and said he does not want to leave until the are on feet,RESPONSIBILITY thing.i have tried ignoring him and not believing him but always end up believing him.is he staying or leaving, just tel us both so we can move on!!!<BR>

#400893 05/31/00 08:46 AM
G
G
How about you taking control and telling him it's over and for him to go back to his wife.<P>You said you were in a 13 year relationship. Were you married? Are you still or have you gotten a divorce? If you are still married how about trying to work things out with your husband?

#400894 05/31/00 08:57 AM
R
R
You cannot change what has happened, but you can change your future! For his sake, his wife, and his kids, you should break it off completely! Do not hurt so many people because of your feelings! You should do what is right and tell him it's over! I would say to work on YOUR marriage that you left behind.

#400895 05/31/00 10:04 AM
T
T
Why don't you try reading some of these postings to get some idea of the pain you're causing. Do you think you and he exist in some sort of vacuum? Everything you do affects everyone else involved. Do you think you are so important that your happiness trumps everyone else's? What about his wife and children? What about your Husband (?) Do you have children? If you want to leave your relationship, at least choose someone who is free. And if not, brace yourself, honey. All his excuses are a sure sign he has no intention of leaving his family.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 303 guests, and 95 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation