Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
S
Wait til she goes to the bar, and change the locks.

C
C
I compliment you for reading the <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com" TARGET=_blank>www.marriagebuilders.com</A> as I also in my marriage have found it tremendously helpful in every case<P>I would recommend you look at the part where Dr Harley talks about conversation and 15 hours a week<P>If you are able to sit and converse with her or on the<BR>telephone<P>You are very brave at trying to fix your marriage<P>There is an on-line radio recording you can also log into on the site and you will find a lot of help there<P>Please write to me and I can put you in touch with a few cousellor friends of mine on the net who will support you further<P>We will not critisize you but uplift and encourage you<P>kidnpuppetshow@yahoo.com<P>You are most welcome<P>Carol<BR>

W
OP Offline
W
Well, it's been a while so I'll post an update. This is mostly for the benefit of others who may be going through a similar experience. Perhaps it will help.<P>The W finally moved out...I immediately changed the locks...and she immediately "shacked up" with the OP. At this point, I have told her I'll have no communication with her directly whatsoever as long as she is living in sin like that. I guess this is Plan B working itself out.<P>Now I am moving forward with healing myself and moving on in my life. Things have improved for me as I'm very active with my relationship with God and other Christian people. If W were to come back seeking reconciliation, I sincerely doubt I will want her back. I don't think it could ever be the same, and I would not be able to trust her. For me, if someone hurts you like that then the potential will always be in that person to do it again. That type of enormous pain is not something I am willing to go through again.<P>Counseling has helped tremendously, but putting all these problems in god's hands has helped even more. I just have to keep breathing and let God determine the rest.<P>FYI...direct email is warewa@bordenchem.com

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation