Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#701884 09/01/01 12:21 AM
B
BioMan Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Un-break My Heart<BR>Toni Braxton<P><BR> <BR> Don't leave me in all this pain <BR> Don't leave me out in the rain <BR> Come back and bring back my smile <BR> Come and take these tears away <BR> I need your arms to hold me now <BR> The nights are so unkind <BR> Bring back those nights when I held you beside me <P> Un-break my heart <BR> Say you'll love me again <BR> Undo this hurt you caused <BR> When you walked out the door <BR> And walked outta my life <BR> Un-cry these tears <BR> I cried so many nights <BR> Un-break my heart <BR> My heart <P> Take back that sad word good-bye <BR> Bring back the joy to my life <BR> Don't leave me here with these tears <BR> Come and kiss this pain away <BR> I can't forget the day you left <BR> Time is so unkind <BR> And life is so cruel without you here beside me <BR> <BR> Don't leave me in all this pain <BR> Don't leave me out in the rain <BR> Bring back the nights when I held you beside me <P> Un-break my heart <BR> Come back and say you love me <BR> Un-break my heart <BR> Sweet darlin' <BR> Without you I just can't go on <BR> Can't go on <BR>

#701885 08/31/01 01:32 PM
A
Ava Offline
A
Another Jackson Browne song from his 'ALIVE' album. He recorded the album after his break-up with Darryl Hannah. It has a lot of good ending/new begining songs.<P><BR>It's been a long time since I watched these lights alone<BR>I look around my life tonight and you are gone<BR>I might have done something to keep you if I'd known<BR>How unhappy you had become<P>While I was dreaming of you<BR>With my heart in your hands<BR>And I was following though<BR>With my beautiful plans<P>Yeah now I'm rolling down this canyon drive<BR>With your laughter in my head<BR>I'm gonna have to block it out somehow to survive<BR>'cause those dreams are dead<BR>And I'm alive<P>I want to go where I will never hear your name<BR>I want to lose my sorrow and be free again<BR>And I know I've been insane<BR>When I think of places I could have been<P>But I was dreaming of you<BR>With my heart in your hands<BR>And I was following through<BR>With my beautiful plans<P>Standing here by the highway side<BR>Watching these trucks blow by<BR>Inches from my face<BR>Yeah thinking 'bout the time I've wasted<BR>And the pleasure we once tasted<BR>Looking up and down this road<BR>I've been here before<BR>Can't be here no more<P>Yeah now I'm rolling down California five<BR>With your laughter in my head<BR>I'm gonna have to block it out somehow to survive<BR>'cause those dreams are dead<BR>And I'm alive<P>Yeah look at the way I believed in you and loved you all those years<BR>Now you could fill a swimming pool with all my salty tears<BR>You could have told me what was in your heart, baby you lied<BR>And I thought that it would kill me<BR>But I'm alive.<P><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Ava (edited August 31, 2001).]

#701886 08/31/01 03:30 PM
S
S
Dolly Parton - I'll Always Love You<P>If I should stay <BR>Well, I would only be in your way <BR>And so I'll go, and yet I know <BR>That I'll think of you each step of my way <BR>And I will always love you <BR>I will always love you <P>Bitter-sweet memories <BR>That's all I have, and all I'm taking with me <BR>Good-bye, oh, please don't cry <BR>'Cause we both know that I'm not <BR>What you need <BR>I will always love you <BR>I will always love you <P>And I hope life, will treat you kind <BR>And I hope that you have all <BR>That you ever dreamed of <BR>Oh, I do wish you joy <BR>And I wish you happiness <BR>But above all this <BR>I wish you love <BR>I love you, I will always love <P>I, I will always, always love you <BR>I will always love you <BR>I will always love you <BR>I will always love you <P>------------------<BR>God always waits for the right time to do the right thing in the right way.

#701887 08/31/01 03:34 PM
S
S
And probably my favorite for how I now feel....<P>Tim McGraw - Just To See You Smile<P>You always had an eye for things that glittered<BR>But I was far from being made of gold<BR>I don't know how but I scraped up the money<BR>I just never could quite tell you no<P>Just like when you were leaving Amarillo<BR>To take that new job in Tennessee<BR>And I quit mine so we could be together<BR>I can't forget the way you looked at me<P>CHORUS:<BR>Just to see you smile<BR>I'd do anything that you wanted me to<BR>When all is said and done <BR>I'd never count the cost<BR>It's worth all that's lost<BR>Just to see you smile<P>When you said time was all you really needed<BR>I walked away to let you have your space<BR>'Cause leavin' didn't hurt me near as badly<BR>As the tears I saw rollin' down your face<P>And yesterday I knew just what you wanted <BR>When you came walkin' up to me with him<BR>So I told you that I was happy for you <BR>And given the chance I'd lie again<P>------------------<BR>God always waits for the right time to do the right thing in the right way.

#701888 09/01/01 10:15 AM
N
N
Excerpts from "Stand Beside Me" - Jo Dee Messina<P><BR>I may not be so lucky in love<BR>But the one thing I'm sure of<BR>I want a man that stands beside me<BR>Not in front of or behind me<BR>Give me two arms that want to hold me, not own me<BR>And I'll give all the love in my heart<P>Stand beside me<BR>Be true, don't tell lies to me<BR>I'm not lookin' for a fantasy<BR>I want a man that who stands beside me<P>It's hard to tell him, "No" when I want him so bad<BR>But I've got to be true to my heart this time<P>I'm not lookin' for a fantasy<BR>I want a man who stands beside me<BR>I want a man<BR>Who stands beside me<P>Stand beside me...<BR>

#701889 09/01/01 11:28 AM
O
O
Tinman ~ Kenny Chesney ~<BR>Saw a man in the movies, who didnt have a heart.<BR>How i wish i could give him mine.<BR>Then i wouldnt have to feel it breaking all apart<BR>and this emptiness inside would suit me fine.<P>Its times like these i wish i were the tinman.<BR>you could hurt me all you wanted<BR>and i'd never even know.<BR>I'd give anything, Just to be the tinman.<BR>And i wouldnt have a heart<BR>and i wouldnt need a soul.<P>Couldn't see your leaving Coming,<BR>it took me by surprise<BR>even now it still seems like a dream.<BR>but i know i can;t be dreaming,<BR>cause as i lay down each night,<BR>the pain is so great that i won't let me sleep.<P><BR>Its times like these i wish i were the tinman.<BR>you could hurt me all you wanted <BR>and i'd never even know.<BR>I'd give anything, Just to be the tinman.<BR>And i wouldnt have a heart<BR>and i wouldnt need a soul.<P>How i feel sometimes........<BR>Just thought that some of you might like it<BR>Take care all<BR>

#701890 09/02/01 08:16 AM
B
B
Instead of a song, why not a whole album...<P>and nothing turn itself inside out by Yo La Tengo<P>has been getting me though the last few weeks.

#701891 09/02/01 01:42 PM
H
H
DROPS OF JUPITER ~ Train<P>Now that she's back in the atmosphere<BR>With drops of Jupiter in her hair, hey, hey<BR>She acts like summer and walks like rain<BR>Reminds me that there's time to change, hey, hey<BR>Since the return from her stay on the moon<BR>She listens like spring and she talks like June, hey, hey <P>Tell me did you sail across the sun<BR>Did you make it to the Milky Way to see the lights all faded<BR>And that heaven is overrated<P>Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star<BR>One without a permanent scar<BR>And did you miss me while you were looking at yourself out there <P>Now that she's back from that soul vacation<BR>Tracing her way through the constellation, hey, hey<BR>She checks out Mozart while she does tae-bo<BR>Reminds me that there's time to grow, hey, hey <P>Now that she's back in the atmosphere<BR>I'm afraid that she might think of me as plain<BR>ol' Jane<BR>Told a story about a man who is too afraid to<BR>fly so he never did land <P>Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet<BR>Did you finally get the chance to dance along<BR>the light of day<BR>And head back to the Milky Way<BR>And tell me, did Venus blow your mind<BR>Was it everything you wanted to find<BR>And did you miss me while you were looking<BR>for yourself out there <P>Can you imagine no love, pride, deep-fried<BR>chicken<BR>Your best friend always sticking up for you<BR>even when I know you're wrong<BR>Can you imagine no first dance, freeze dried<BR>romance five-hour phone conversation<BR>The best soy latte that you ever had...and me <P>Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet<BR>Did you finally get the chance to dance along<BR>the light of day<BR>And head back toward the Milky Way <BR>

#701892 09/02/01 01:44 PM
H
H
IF YOU'RE GONE ~ Matchbox 20<P>I think you're already gone.<BR>I think I'm finally scared now<BR>You think I'm weak - But I think you're wrong<BR>I think you're already leaving<BR>Feels like your hand is on the door<BR>I thought this place was an empire<BR>But now I'm relaxed - I can't be sure<P>I think you're so mean - I think we should try<BR>I think I could need - this in my life<BR>I think I'm just scared - I think too much<BR>I know this is wrong it's a problem I'm dealing<P>If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home<BR>There's an awful lot of breathing room<BR>But I can hardly move<BR>If you're gone - baby you need to come home<BR>Cuz there's a little bit of something me<BR>In everything in you<P>I bet you're hard to get over<BR>I bet the room just won't shine<BR>I bet my hands I can stay here<BR>I bet you need - more than you mind<P>I think you're so mean - I think we should try<BR>I think I could need - this in my life<BR>I think I'm just scared - that I know too much<BR>I can't relate and that's a problem <BR>I'm feeling<P>If you're gone - maybe it's time to go home<BR>There's an awful lot of breathing room<BR>But I can hardly move<BR>If you're gone - baby you need to come home<BR>cuz there's a little bit of something me<BR>In everything in you<P>I think you're so mean - I think we should try<BR>I think I could need - this in my life<BR>I think I'm just scared - do I talk too much<BR>I know it's wrong it's a problem I'm dealing <P>(I also enjoy Bent and Mad Season by Matchbox 20.)

#701893 09/02/01 01:47 PM
H
H
COMPLICATED ~ Carolyn Dawn Johnson<P>I'm so scared that<BR>The way that I feel<BR>Is written all over my face<BR>When you walk into the room<BR>I wanna find a hiding place<BR>We used to laugh<BR>We used to hug<BR>The way that old friends do<BR>But now a smile and<BR>A touch of your hand<BR>Just make me come unglued<BR>It's such a contradiction<BR>Do I lie or tell the truth?<BR>Is it fact or fiction<BR>The way I feel for you?<BR>CHORUS:<BR>It's so complicated<BR>I'm so frustrated<BR>I wanna hold you close<BR>I wanna push you away<BR>I wanna make you go<BR>I wanna make you stay<BR>Should I say it<BR>Should I tell you<BR>How I feel?<BR>Oh, I want you to know<BR>But then again I don't<BR>It's so complicated.<P>Just when I think<BR>I'm under control<BR>I think I finally got a grip<BR>Another friend tells me that<BR>My name is always<BR>On your lips<BR>They say I'm more<BR>Than just a friend<BR>They say I must be blind<BR>Well I admit that<BR>I've seen you watch me<BR>From the corner of your eye<BR>Oh it's so confusing<BR>I wish you'd just confess<BR>But think of what I'd be losing<BR>If your answer wasn't yes<P>Repeat chorus<P>I hate it 'cause<BR>I've waited so long<BR>For someone like you<BR>Should I say it<BR>Should I tell you<BR>How I feel?<BR>Oh I want you to know<BR>But then again I don't<BR>It's so complicated<BR>

#701894 09/02/01 02:37 PM
M
M
Insensitive - Jann Arden<P><BR>How do you cool your lips<BR>After a summer's kiss<BR>How do you rid the sweat<BR>After the body bliss<BR>How do you turn your eyes<BR>From the romantic glare<BR>How do you block the sound of a voice<BR>You'd know anywhere<P>(chorus)<BR>Oh I really should have known<BR>By the time you drove me home<BR>By the vagueness in your eyes<BR>Your casual good-byes<BR>By the chill in your embrace<BR>The expression on your face<BR>That told me you might have some advice to give<BR>On how to be insensitive<P>How do you numb your skin<BR>After the warmest touch<BR>How do you slow your blood<BR>After the body rush<BR>How do you free your soul<BR>After you've found a friend<BR>How do you teach your heart it's a crime<BR>To fall in love again<P>Oh you probably won't remember me<BR>It's probably ancient history<BR>I'm one of the chosen few<BR>Who went ahead and fell for you<BR>I'm out of vogue, I'm out of touch<BR>I fell too fast, I feel too much<BR>I thought that you might have some advice to give<BR>On how to be insensitive<P>(chorus)<BR>

#701895 09/03/01 07:29 AM
B
B
It's A Heartache<BR>By Bonnie Tyler<P>It's a heartache<BR>Nothing but a heartache<BR>Hits you when it's too late<BR>Hits you when you're down<P>It's a fool's game<BR>Nothing but a fool's game<BR>Standing in the cold rain<BR>Feeling like a clown<P>It's a heartache<BR>Nothing but a heartache<BR>Love him till your arms break<BR>Then he let's you down<P>It ain't right with love to share<BR>When you find he doesn't care, for you<BR>It ain't wise to need someone<BR>As much as I depended on, you<P>It's a heartache<BR>Nothing but a heartache<BR>Hits you when it's too late<BR>Hits you when you're down<P>Its a fool's game<BR>Nothing but a fool's game<BR>Standing in the cold rain<BR>Feeling like a clown<P>It ain't right with love to share<BR>When you find he doesn't care, for you<BR>It ain't wise to need someone<BR>As much as I depended on, you<P>It's a heartache<BR>Nothing but a heartache<BR>Love him till your arms break<BR>Then he lets you down<P>It's a fool's game<BR>Standing in the cold rain<BR>Feeling like a clown<P>It's a heartache<BR>Love him till your arms break<BR>Then he lets you down<P>It's a fool's game<BR>Standing in the cold rain<P> <P>

#701896 09/03/01 05:42 PM
C
C
Some suggestions...all country, 'cuz that's the best kind of music for these situations:<P>"When You Need My Love" by Daryl Worley. Terrific song from the betrayed husband point of view.<P>"Second Wind" also by Daryl Worley. Good song about picking up and moving on after a divorce.<P>"What Might Have Been" by Little Texas. And finally,<P>"Please Remember Me" by Tim McGraw. Not many people know the story behind this song. It was written by Rodney Crowell after he and his wife Claudia had separated. It was to be his farewell message to her. They reconciled (though not because of the song), and I believe they're still together. I met Claudia a couple of years ago, and she is darned well worth writing a song about!<P>"PLEASE REMEMBER ME"<P>When all our tears have reached the sea<BR>Part of you will live in me<BR>Way down deep inside my heart<BR>The days keep on coming without fail<BR>New wind is gonna find your sail<BR>That's where your journey starts<P><BR>You'll find better love<BR>Strong as it ever was<BR>Deep as the river runs<BR>Warm as the morning sun<BR>Please remember me<P>Just like the waves down by the shore<BR>We're gonna keep on comin' back for more<BR>Cause we don't ever wanna stop<BR>Out in this brave new world you seek<BR>Oh the valleys and the peaks<BR>And I can see you on the top<P>You'll find better love<BR>Strong as it ever was<BR>Deep as the river runs<BR>Warm as the morning sun<BR>Please remember me<P><BR>Remember me when you're out walkin'<BR>When snow falls high outside your door<BR>Late at night when you're not sleeping<BR>And moonlight falls across your floor<BR>When I can't hurt you anymore <P>You'll find better love<BR>Strong as it ever was<BR>Deep as the river runs<BR>Warm as the morning sun<BR>Please remember me<P>

#701897 09/03/01 06:07 PM
C
C
It's rining again - Supertramp<P>It's raining again<BR>Oh no, my love's at an end,<BR>Oh no, it's raining again And you know it's hard to pretend,<BR>Oh no, it's raining again<BR>Too bad I'm losing a friend,<BR>Oh no, It's raining again<BR>Oh will my heart ever mend.<P>You're old enough some people say<BR>To read the signs and walk away <BR>It's only time that heals the pain<BR>And makes the sun come out again <BR>It's raining again<BR>Oh no, my love's at an end,<BR>Oh no, it's raining again <BR>Too bad I'm losing a friend.<P>C'mon you little fighter<BR>No need to get uptighter<BR>C'mon you little fighter<BR>And get back up again<BR>Oh get back up again<BR>Fill your heart again?<P>------------------<BR>nick<P>it's only time that heals the pain <BR>and makes the sun come out again

#701898 09/03/01 11:50 PM
I
I
Jodecy-Forever my lady<P><BR>Forever, forever, forever<BR>And ever<P>So you're having my baby, and it means so much to me<BR>There's nothing more precious, than to raise a family<BR>If there's any doubt in your mind, you can count on me<BR>I'll never let you down, lady believe in me<P>(You and I) we'll never fall apart<BR>(You and I) we knew right from the start, baby, baby<BR>(The day) we fell so far in love<BR>Now our baby is born, healthy and strong<BR>Now our dreams are reality, yeah baby<P>Chorus:<BR>Forever my lady<BR>It's like a dream<BR>I'm holding you close, you're keeping me warm<BR>If this is exstacy<BR>Forever my lady, I say just what I mean<BR>Forever and ever, I pray it's what it seems<P>Can you picture my lady, this empty scene<BR>There's no me or no you, what would we do<BR>An awful sight to me<BR>If I ever lose you, tell me where would I go<BR>Life would have no meaning<BR>And I pray that you would always stay with me, yeah<P>(You and I) we'll never fall apart<BR>(You and I) said we knew right from the start, baby, baby<BR>(The day) we fell so far in love<BR>Now my baby is born, healthy and strong<BR>And now my dreams are reality<P>{Chorus}<P>(You and I) we'll never fall apart<BR>(You and I) I said we mean it, and I said we mean it from the start<BR>(The day) we felt so far in love<BR>Now our baby is born, so healthy and strong<BR>Now my dreams are reality<P>Yeah; forever my lady; oh yeah baby<BR>Forever my lady<BR>Said I pray every night baby<BR>

#701899 09/03/01 11:52 PM
I
I
Tori Amos-Winter<P>Snow can wait, I forgot my mittens<BR>Wipe my nose get my new boots on<BR>I get a little warm in my heart when I think of winter <BR>I put my hands in my father’s glove<BR>I run off where the drifts get deeper <BR>Sleeping Beauty it drips me with a frown<BR>I hear a voice you must learn to stand up<BR>For yourself cause I can’t always be around <BR>He says when you gonna make up your mind <BR>When you gonna love you as much as I do<BR>When you gonna make up your mind<BR>Cause things are gonna change so fast <BR>All the white horses are still in bed <BR>I tell you that I’ll always want you near<BR>You say that things change my dear<BR>Boys get discovered as winter melts<BR>Flowers come pleading for the sun<BR>Years go by and I’m used to waiting<BR>With a ring with some snowmans<BR>Mirror mirror where’s the crystal palace<BR>But I can only see myself<BR>Skating around the truth who I am<BR>But I know the Ice is getting thin<BR>When you gonna make up your mind <BR>When you gonna love you as much as I do<BR>When you gonna make up your mind<BR>Cause things are gonna change so fast <BR>All the white horses are still in bed <BR>I tell you that I’ll always want you near<BR>You say that things change my dear<BR>Hair is gray and the fire is burrnig<BR>So many dreams on the shelf<BR>You say I wanted you to be proud of me <BR>I always wanted that myself<BR>When you gonna make up your mind <BR>When you gonna love you as much as I do<BR>When you gonna make up your mind<BR>Cause things are gonna change so fast <BR>All the white horses have gone ahead <BR>I tell you that I’ll always want you near<BR>You say that things change my dear<BR>Never change<BR>All the white horses

#701900 09/03/01 11:54 PM
H
H
So many good songs here! Lots of tears....<P>My contributions<P>"Calling All Angels" Jane Siberry<P>a man is placed upon the steps, a baby cries,<BR>and high above the church bells start to ring<BR>and as the heaviness the body oh the heaviness settles in<BR>somewhere you can hear a mother sing<BR>then it's one foot then the other as you step out onto the road of hope<BR>how much weigh? how much weight?<BR>then it's how long? and how far? and how many times before it's too late<P>calling all angels<BR>calling all angels<BR>walk me through this one<BR>don't leave me alone<BR>calling all angels<BR>calling all angels<BR>we're cryin' and we're hurtin'<BR>and wer're not sure why....<P>and every day you gaze upon the sunset with such love and intensity<BR>it's almost...it's almost as if if you could only crack the code<BR>then you'd finally understand what this all means<BR>but if you could..do you think you would trade in all the pain and suffering?<BR>ah, but then you'd miss the beauty of the light upon this earth<BR>and the sweetness of the leaving<P>calling all angels<BR>calling all angles<BR>walk me through this world<BR>don't leave me alone<BR>callin' all angels<BR>callin' all angels<BR>we're trying<BR>we're hoping<BR>we're hurting<BR>we're loving <BR>we're crying <BR>we're calling<BR>'cuz we're not sure how this goes

#701901 09/03/01 11:56 PM
I
I
Sting-Fragile<P>If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one<BR>Drying in the colour of the evening sun<BR>Tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away<BR>But something in our minds will always stay<P><BR>Perhaps this final act was meant<BR>To clinch a lifetime's argument<BR>That nothing comes from violence<BR>and nothing ever could<BR>For all those born beneath an angry star<BR>Lest we forget how fragile we are<P><BR>On and on the rain will fall<BR>Like tears from a star<BR>Like tears from a star<BR>On and on the rain will say<BR>How fragile we are<BR>How fragile we are<P><BR>On and on the rain will fall<BR>Like tears from a star<BR>Like tears from a star<BR>On and on the rain will say<BR>How fragile we are<BR>How fragile we are<BR>How fragile we are<BR>How fragile we are<BR>

#701902 09/03/01 11:58 PM
I
I
Jodeci-I'm still waiting<P>It's been so long<BR>since I touched a lady<BR>and I'm still waiting<BR>for you to come back to me<BR>now will you forgive me<BR>for the wrong I've done<BR>and let's try again<BR>to make it last so long<BR>chorus:<P>I'm still waiting<BR>for you to come back to love<BR>to fulfill this life<BR>we're dreaming of<BR>so don't wait<BR>another day might be too long<BR>don't rush<BR>go slow so nothing goes wrong<P>listen baby<BR>I can't wait<BR>to feel your love again<BR>cause you can stop this pain<BR>that I've been feeling<BR>so let's start all over<BR>and put the past behind<BR>and make a love to stand<BR>to the test of time<P>I'm still waiting<BR>for you to come back to love<BR>to fulfill this life, yeah<BR>we're dreaming of<BR>and these feelings are so very strong<BR>another day might be too long<BR>go slow so nothing goes wrong<BR>I just can't take it no more, baby<BR>the feel of your warm embrace, baby<BR>I'm still waiting on you<BR>I'm still waiting<BR>for you to come back to love (ohhh, yes I am)<BR>to fulfill this life (that we're dreaming of)<BR>we're dreaming of<BR>so baby, please don't wait, baby baby<BR>another day might be too long (my arms are open wide)<BR>go slow so nothing goes wrong<P>sometimes I get so lonely wanna call you, baby<BR>just a little love is all I need<BR>yeahhhhh<BR>another day might be too long<BR>go slow so nothing goes wrong<BR>just a little love is all I need (my arms are open wide)<BR>just a little love is all I need<BR>yeah<BR>woh ohhhhh<BR>the feel of your warm embrace<BR>I'm still waiting<BR>for you to come back to love<BR>to fulfill this life<BR>we're dreaming of

#701903 09/04/01 12:09 AM
H
H
"Babylon" David Gray<P>friday night i'm going nowhere<BR>all the lights are changing green to red<BR>turning over tv stations <BR>situations running through my head<BR>well looking back through time you know it's clear that i've been blind i've been a fool<BR>to open up my heart to all that jealousy,<BR>that bitterness, that ridicule<BR>saturday i'm running wild<BR>and all the lights are changing red to green<BR>moving through the crowd i'm pushing<BR>chemicals are rushing through my bloodstream<BR>only wish that you were here<BR>you know i'm seeing it so clear<BR>i've been afraid to tell you how i really feel<BR>admit to some of those mistakes i've made<P>if you want it come and get it<BR>crying out loud<BR>the love that i was giving you was never in doubt<BR>let go your heart let go your head<BR>and feel it now<BR>let go your heart let go your head <BR>and feel it now....babylon babylon<P>sunday all the lights of london<BR>shining sky is fading red to blue<BR>i'm kicking through the autum leaves <BR>and wondering where it is you might be going to<BR>turning back for home you know<BR>i'm feeling so alone i can't believe<BR>climbing on the stair i turn around to see you smiling there in front of me<P>if you want it<BR>come and get it<BR>crying out loud<BR>the love that i was giving you was never in doubt<BR>let go your heart let go your head and feel it now....<BR>babylon babylon babylon

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation