Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#725889 04/29/02 03:19 AM
B
OP Offline
B
It's more than 5 months after his last post.
Who knows what is happening?
Peoplepleaser maybe you?
He is sooooo good friend.
D

#725890 04/29/02 07:54 PM
P
P
B&D<p>I still haven't heard from him. <p>I'm planning a business trip to a town about an hour from where he lives in about 3 weeks. If my plane gets in on time, I'm gonna ride over and see if I can catch up with him. It's a quick trip so there wont' be much time to get details but hopefully I will be able to report he is alive and well.<p>If I don't see him, I'll at least stop by the Bar he used to go to prior to his divorce and see if his friends know how he is. He said his friends that own the place make a really good steak so I know I won't waste my time even if I don't run into him. Hopefully I won't run into Teri(his ex). It might look wierd that a stranger would come 800 miles to check on "a friend". One of his son's washes dishes there so maybe he'll be of some help.<p>I'm kinda hoping he's met someone who has helped him restore his self-worth. He deserves to be happy and I pray often that he finds happiness.<p>He was a very good friend to me when I needed him last year so it just doesn't feel right for me to stop thinking about him. He is my friend and I tend to worry. <p>He may prefer not to talk about things and that's way he's staying away.( I personally like the girlfriend option better ) For all I know, he's no longer where he was but I don't see him moving far away from the boys. He loves them so much.<p>If I see him, I'll make sure to tell him that you were asking about him. send me your e-mail address and I'll pass that along too. Mine is lynndkil@charter.net<p>Take care of yourself.<p>PP

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 459 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation