Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
N
nezi Offline OP
OP Offline
N
my H is coming in a couple of days to see our daughter, are there do's and don'ts are there things i should and should not discuss, he's staying at a hotel near the airport for one night, the attorney wants us to meet at a park or mall for a couple of hours,

_
_
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by djmusicbox:
<strong>My relationship was against my principles, and I knew how wrong it was, but it just happened.</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I don't mean to attack djm, but this kind of passive language is one of the most common ways of dodging responsibility.

Nothing "happens" in a relationship without somebody "doing" something.

-AD

Y
Y
I think as betrayed spouses, many of us feel sadness similr to the sadness experienced by the families who lost loved ones in the 9-11 tragedy.

I lost my sense of family and lost my mother shortly before my ex married his affair partner.
When I think of Osami bin Laden, I have sympathy for those poor families who lost loved ones. Even though my loss would not be as great as their, I think it is similar. I often think of the affair partner as a Bin Laden who destroyed my family.

This is a woman who's involved in church and he's gone with her. This makes me sick to my stomach. What kind of Christian is she sleeping with a married man, then breaking up his family.

N
nezi Offline OP
OP Offline
N
this is exactly how i feel, the OW is more religious than i am, then how can she do what she is doing,

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 229 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation