Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#804836 10/18/01 04:08 PM
B
babstr Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I watch Oprah, and dr phil in particular. I am very interested in what his two cents would be to all of our mess. I am curious, if they ever had a show on this topic, would any of you be willing to go on it? <P>My H said he would kill me if I ever thought of airing our dirty laundry. I didn't know if we are in the same boat. I know sometimes that they will talk to people on the phone, but I am sure they would want some real people on the show. Sometimes I hate how society can be so judgemental when they have no idea of the pain that comes from this. Just curious.<P>babstr.

#804837 10/18/01 04:16 PM
T
T
Babstr<BR>There is no way in the world I would ever go public. I can't even tell my own family about our situation, let alone face Dr. Phil, he can really be tough.<P>Tina

#804838 10/18/01 04:52 PM
L
L
babstr, i agree with Tina, i could never go public. no one knows about the OW or OC but me, my dh and MIL. but i sure would be interested in knowing what Dr. Phil thinks.

#804839 10/19/01 09:29 PM
T
T
I would be interested in what Dr. Phil thinks...I have no problem going on-air, but I think my H would have a problem with that.<BR>It would be interesting.<BR>That is probably one of the reasons no one wrote books on this, as you are a jerk if you have no contact with oc and you are a jerk if you do. It's a catch 22 I suppose.<BR>Hugs,<BR>Twiisty [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#804840 10/20/01 05:16 PM
T
T
I love Dr. Phil's approach. I would be willing to go public, basically have with all who truly matter anyway. I dont think my H would be too thrilled. He doesnt care for Oprah.

#804841 10/20/01 05:22 PM
L
L
most men don't care for Oprah, my h can't hates her and dr. phil. anyway, those who don't care if they are seen on TV should call the show or e-mail dr. phil @ oprah.com. i certainly would be interested in what he has to say.

#804842 10/20/01 06:07 PM
P
P
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by twiisty:<BR><STRONG>as you are a jerk if you have no contact with oc and you are a jerk if you do. It's a catch 22 I suppose.<BR>Hugs,<BR>Twiisty [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>My OC lives with me. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Clarify: My XW's OC lives with me.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation