Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#808263 01/31/02 02:44 PM
G
gemini1 Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi math,
I've sent my e-mail address to the moderators to send to you. When you signed up here you had to give an address for moderators to reach you by e-mail. <p>If not, ask any moderator for my address and they will send it.<p>I don't have a lot of time anymore as my job has increased in hours due to new health insurance for h and me. We were self-pay before and now I have been offered a plan w/my job.<p>I would love to drop you a line from time to time.
I'm happy you checked in today.<p>To all the rest of you who replied, it's just that I'm sick of feeling like I must defend our decisions(h and I).<p>Dear Maryjanes (Mrs. Job), heavens no! you never hurt me! I wish you the best on your pending adoption w/the boys.<p>Pops, we really never clashed. I never thought so anyway. I pray for you daily. Somehow your story hit me hard. It's happened once more here, a while ago. I still talk w/that person to this day and pray for them as a couple. I really feel for you. I guess it's our "old age" and number of years we've been married that drew me close to your situation. Also the rawness of your bleeding heart and how you begged for answers from us. I stumbled through trying to help you. I hope you and fh water each others grass forever too. Oh yeah, that grass on the other side of the fence , needs mowed....down to the ground!!!<p>OB! you made me shed a tear over your post. I wish you and Jonas peace. You telling me how ow may have been feeling in our horrible things of past spring encouraged me more than you'll know. Thankyou.<p>Flowersex, I need to stay away now. I have to think of other things for now. I'll check in again, but no time soon. Thanks for saving my life the day I drove to "their" parking lot of lust and wanted to swallow pills and have h find me there. I'm a long way from that day!<p>Twiisty, NGU, Gabbi, Tee, Tigger4jdt, Julia, Tina, Jenny (sweet fired up Jenny), and Jo, thaks for your sweet words.<p>Now BTDT, I have to say you have helped me from the "other side". I was cautious of you at first. The words you write to BS here are a real help at times of despair. Your love of God and what is "right" shines through BS webs of sorrow like the brightest star in the heavens. I adore your style. Keep it up, they need you.<p>Everyone I will check in from time to time.<p>We meet w/lawyer at 4 pm today (y-a-w-n)...to try and settle this cs and health insurance thing out of court. The one kahuna is ow insists on our surname. H will do nothing until birth certificate is produced w/her married name on it. Just like it was at the hospital. Lawyer says it's an easy court win if she won't concede.<p>I also am currently checking out laws on stalking in my state. Besides threats in magic marker on h's business building, ow to this day does her morning walk past my home. Get this, she drives and parks her car in a lot nearby, gets out and does her Power-walk past here each day. H doesn't always see her, nor do I, but our neighbors do! Bold eh? When h and I DO see her h goes on about how she's a bytch and why can't she just move on and let-it-go? No one will MAKE us move....I have an idea! I still walk after work. I may park near HER home from now on and do my 3 miles circling her neighborhood....heh..heh...heh...<p>love
Debi

#808264 01/31/02 03:16 PM
F
F
Gem, I understand hope everything goes o.k. today. Hey make sure your twins are getting some sunshine when you do your power walking. I will keep in touch with email.
with love flowerseed

#808265 01/31/02 03:35 PM
M
M
Gem! You are so proud of the twins that you walk around topless? Is that what FlowerSex meant about them getting some sun?<p>Both our little guys have rickets (lack of vitamin D). They will need some treatment when they get here, part of which is just a little exposure to sunshine (10 minutes) every day with no sunscreen and no shirts. But...I think you are taking this rickets prevention program of yours too far! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img] sunglasses OK, sunscreen not.<p>Walk them bad boys proudly right past exOW's! You go girls! I suppose that they are identical girl twins, right?<p>Wishing you all the best,
MJ<p>[ January 31, 2002: Message edited by: MaryJanes ]</p>

#808266 01/31/02 08:40 PM
U
U
Debi,<p>Good luck! Stop by every now and then and let us know how things are going.<p>
Tee

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 123 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation