Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
OP Offline
M
OK, Gang,<P>I'm putting $50 that it's not me, any takers? It's not that I don't look good in tights or spandex [my favorite color is spandex!]<P>I do have the legs for it, shapely thighs, firm bottom and a nice chest. Where was I going with this?<P>Oh, yeah. Place your bets.<P>I always thought the CF was male. Dopey me!!!<P>Did you ever notice that you never see TNT and the CF at the same time? Things that make ya go hummmm.<P>Come to think about it, you never see Batman and Bruce Wayne together either. I may be onto something here. Do you think Clark Kent is the Lone Ranger?<P>TNT where are you??????<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic

N
N
I'll raise you *50 and say that it isn't me either... and I bet Medic looks better in tights than I do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><I><B>*any bets implied or otherwise are null and void and moot and not real and pretend and fake and imitation and invisible-- not to mention do not involve money, but raisins or pebbles or shells or teeth.</B></I>

R
R
Too funny! So, TNT is the Card Fairie? Or wasstubborn? Or Bozo's Deb? <P>It's not me. And I only place safe bets, with or without a disclaimer (nice touch, Sheryl).

O
O
explain the card faire theory to me..... whats it all about i want a card farie too

N
N
OnceBetrayed,<P>Once upon a time, when the MB boards began, there was a little fairie who fluttered about delivering nice little cards and thoughts to posters for all sorts of reasons: birthdays, anniversaries, deaths...<P>She, or he, was annoymous, and we NEVER DID know who was the force behind the wings...<P>On my thread to the old-timers, TNT (a really old-timer) said that if we got it over 300 posts (which we did last night) she would tell us.

R
R
The board had "The Card Fairie" that posted e-cards for special occasions and to help encourage others. I haven't seen the card fairie in quite some time. On another thread someone asked who the card fairie was. Most of us don't know, but want to know. Did that make sense? I hope so.

L
Lu Offline
L
Hi there,<P> Would love to see Medic in tights....LOL!!<P>I would bet the card fairie is.....Sheba! LU

O
O
I think the name starts with a T and ends in a T. Hm....<P>L.

M
OP Offline
M
Hey All,<P>The CF is sadly missed. "He" [she ?] brought tidings of joy with happy cards and messages. I did get a chance to talk to the CF on ICQ. Just couldn't get the real identity out of him.<P>Cheryl, only another $50? Geez. $10 says that you look better in tights. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, now we are getting somewhere. It's not me, Sheryl, Raskal, Once Betrayed or Lu. [I do look hot in tights!] [or nothing at all for that matter] POOP, did I say that out loud? <P>The Pinhead

G
G
I use to wonder if that nice ol' CF is/was Bozo's Deb!

O
O
I think the name starts with a T and ends in a T. Hm....<P>L.

P
P
Not me either!!!<P>I always thought it was Samantha(ABlessedSamantha), but I think I am wrong!<P>Oh well!<P>C'mon TNT!!!!!<BR> <BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Can't you see the screaming tamtrum I'm having!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just kidding! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nicole

B
B
Hey, I thought my ears were burning ! I do know who the CF is/was. It wasn't me I promise. Nor was it TNT or Sheba. I will tell you that the CF is a woman. A very sweet one. I haven't seen her post for awhile. I miss her !<P>Now we can discuss bribes for me to tell, but they will have to be good ones.

R
R
Okay, now we are getting somewhere! *rubbing hands together*<P>How about a an outpouring of gratitude from all of us, if you tell us, Deb? Is that good enough? Try harder? Any suggestions of bribes?

W
W
FHL?

N
N
Yeah, FHL...<P>Hmmmm.....<P>Wasn't there something about bribes to Deb???<P>A pound of salmon whip is yours, Deb, if you spill the beans!! I know you can't resist!!

B
B
Hmmm an out pouring of gratitude ? Sounds nice. But chocolate, GOOD chocolate truffles sounds better.<P>Wassi - Nope. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Did you not see my salmon whip???? Do I not have a voice???<P>Okay, which thread did she post on most? huh, huh... HINTS LADY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
Ok Deb,<P>What do ya want? I have a company credit card and access to the best internet chocolates you could ever imagine.<P>Am I getting close?

R
R
Okay, Chocolate truffles, eh? Now, how would I get that to you? I'm gonna go search for a good website and be back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, I'm still thinking it was/is Dawnetta and nobody has denied it, yet. Is it her?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation