Marriage Builders
Posted By: MEDIC238 Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 07:27 PM
OK, Gang,<P>I'm putting $50 that it's not me, any takers? It's not that I don't look good in tights or spandex [my favorite color is spandex!]<P>I do have the legs for it, shapely thighs, firm bottom and a nice chest. Where was I going with this?<P>Oh, yeah. Place your bets.<P>I always thought the CF was male. Dopey me!!!<P>Did you ever notice that you never see TNT and the CF at the same time? Things that make ya go hummmm.<P>Come to think about it, you never see Batman and Bruce Wayne together either. I may be onto something here. Do you think Clark Kent is the Lone Ranger?<P>TNT where are you??????<BR><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic
I'll raise you *50 and say that it isn't me either... and I bet Medic looks better in tights than I do! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><I><B>*any bets implied or otherwise are null and void and moot and not real and pretend and fake and imitation and invisible-- not to mention do not involve money, but raisins or pebbles or shells or teeth.</B></I>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 07:41 PM
Too funny! So, TNT is the Card Fairie? Or wasstubborn? Or Bozo's Deb? <P>It's not me. And I only place safe bets, with or without a disclaimer (nice touch, Sheryl).
explain the card faire theory to me..... whats it all about i want a card farie too
OnceBetrayed,<P>Once upon a time, when the MB boards began, there was a little fairie who fluttered about delivering nice little cards and thoughts to posters for all sorts of reasons: birthdays, anniversaries, deaths...<P>She, or he, was annoymous, and we NEVER DID know who was the force behind the wings...<P>On my thread to the old-timers, TNT (a really old-timer) said that if we got it over 300 posts (which we did last night) she would tell us.
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 07:59 PM
The board had "The Card Fairie" that posted e-cards for special occasions and to help encourage others. I haven't seen the card fairie in quite some time. On another thread someone asked who the card fairie was. Most of us don't know, but want to know. Did that make sense? I hope so.
Posted By: Lu Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 08:40 PM
Hi there,<P> Would love to see Medic in tights....LOL!!<P>I would bet the card fairie is.....Sheba! LU
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 09:16 PM
I think the name starts with a T and ends in a T. Hm....<P>L.
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 09:17 PM
Hey All,<P>The CF is sadly missed. "He" [she ?] brought tidings of joy with happy cards and messages. I did get a chance to talk to the CF on ICQ. Just couldn't get the real identity out of him.<P>Cheryl, only another $50? Geez. $10 says that you look better in tights. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Ok, now we are getting somewhere. It's not me, Sheryl, Raskal, Once Betrayed or Lu. [I do look hot in tights!] [or nothing at all for that matter] POOP, did I say that out loud? <P>The Pinhead
Posted By: Guarded Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 09:19 PM
I use to wonder if that nice ol' CF is/was Bozo's Deb!
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 09:21 PM
I think the name starts with a T and ends in a T. Hm....<P>L.
Not me either!!!<P>I always thought it was Samantha(ABlessedSamantha), but I think I am wrong!<P>Oh well!<P>C'mon TNT!!!!!<BR> <BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us<BR>tell us [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Can't you see the screaming tamtrum I'm having!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Just kidding! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Nicole
Hey, I thought my ears were burning ! I do know who the CF is/was. It wasn't me I promise. Nor was it TNT or Sheba. I will tell you that the CF is a woman. A very sweet one. I haven't seen her post for awhile. I miss her !<P>Now we can discuss bribes for me to tell, but they will have to be good ones.
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 09:55 PM
Okay, now we are getting somewhere! *rubbing hands together*<P>How about a an outpouring of gratitude from all of us, if you tell us, Deb? Is that good enough? Try harder? Any suggestions of bribes?
FHL?
Yeah, FHL...<P>Hmmmm.....<P>Wasn't there something about bribes to Deb???<P>A pound of salmon whip is yours, Deb, if you spill the beans!! I know you can't resist!!
Hmmm an out pouring of gratitude ? Sounds nice. But chocolate, GOOD chocolate truffles sounds better.<P>Wassi - Nope. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Did you not see my salmon whip???? Do I not have a voice???<P>Okay, which thread did she post on most? huh, huh... HINTS LADY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:22 PM
Ok Deb,<P>What do ya want? I have a company credit card and access to the best internet chocolates you could ever imagine.<P>Am I getting close?
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:24 PM
Okay, Chocolate truffles, eh? Now, how would I get that to you? I'm gonna go search for a good website and be back! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>So, I'm still thinking it was/is Dawnetta and nobody has denied it, yet. Is it her?
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:28 PM
Up the anty (sp?) - Free session with Jennifer or Steve? A triggerless trip to ___________????? <P>Being in suspense is not good for me today. Com'on.....<P>L.
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:30 PM
WOW,<P>I just realized that I got Nicole, Deb and Wassi out of the woodwork. I think I beat you Cheryl!!!! <P>I'll raise the stakes to $12.50 that you look better in spandex, hows that for being a high roller?
But guys I can't tell ! (I will take any chocolate sent my way though) I promised the CF I would never spill the beans. Now if TnT tells I am off the hook and will even back her up if she's right.<P>(I know I shouldn't tease, but I am a naughty girl.)
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:36 PM
Of course it wasn't me, but to not even be suspected, geez, probably too late to work on my image.<P>I guess Terri [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (other guesses have been Samantha, Deb--notagain/bozo, Wassi, FHL, TNT).<P>And I think spandex is from the devil [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Wait, Terri doesn't end in T... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Lor (Lor) (edited April 24, 2001).]
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bozos_ Deb:<BR><B>Hmmm an out pouring of gratitude ? Sounds nice. But chocolate, GOOD chocolate truffles sounds better.<P>Wassi - Nope. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Okay, I have a link to some great chocolate truffles: <A HREF="http://www.mendocino-chocolate.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mendocino-chocolate.com/</A> <P>How's that? They are yummy! Well?
You know what's so friggen sad? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Nobody for even ONE SECOND thought it was ME! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:42 PM
Oh man! You won't tell, Deb???! I searched for good chocolates.....(like that is hard). *sob*<P>Lor you are definately sweet and considerate to be considered! Terri....hmmmm. Could be. I am still thinking Dawnetta, though.
It's because I talk about things like Corona beer and nipples, isn't it? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:43 PM
Yes I did, NB, should I pull out my quote??? I mentioned you and I think maybe somebody else did, too.
Did you REALLY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Raskal??????? Me? Ah shucks!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:44 PM
Now what have Corona and nipples got to do with being The Card Fairie?? LOL<BR>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by new_beginning:<BR><B>Did you REALLY [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Raskal??????? Me? Ah shucks!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yep, I surely did! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Hey, I just got a weird message telling me I cannot post so quickly after my last post. That's weird! I never knew it did that, but I have never posted so much, either. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
<B>Zippy</B><P>I up the bet to $100.00 that it isn't me! How's that for high rolling? I have to say it would be worth the C-note to see you in spandex. The bod sounds oh so nice! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am thinking <B>Dawnetta</B> too. Also could be so many of the wonderful women who I have encountered here. I think I'll go way back and have a looks see. Hmmm????????????<P><B>Bozo's Deb</B><P>I heard the word bribe here and even bribed you over on <B>New Beginnings</B> very long thread. I even offered you my most prized Barbie Doll! <P>What other tidbits might I use?????? Hmmm??? Going to have to think on that one too.<P>Now I see you have made a promise to the <B>Card Fairie</B> and you won't tell. Admirable, yes, but we could resort to force? Not a threat mind you darlin, but simply a thought spoken out loud. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I will be back for an informed guess in a little while.<P>Until then you all have a wonderful evening.<P>Gargantuan hugs and much love,<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 24, 2001).]
Don't let the fact that I can make a voodoo doll out of household items stop you from being "admirable" Bozo's Deb...<P>Did I just say that out loud????<P>Now where is that potato and string???
Posted By: lostva Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 10:56 PM
Awww, Deb, I always thought it was you~! Now I have to start thinkin' again....<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lori
Raskal<BR>I think you have it. Dawnetta/Butterfly and Deb/Notagain were my other guesses long ago. Since Deb denies and denies.....hmmmm....
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:03 PM
AHHHH! Thanks, Wassi! We are making progress, narrowing it down! Yesssss! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Raskal:<BR><B>Now what have Corona and nipples got to do with being The Card Fairie?? LOL</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well it all began on a thread over on EN's...<P>I said that in Canada (parts of it anyhow) a woman can go topless, but has to wear pants and shoes and I wondered, which shoes go with nipples? <P>And of course the guys found that post because we all know that when a breast is exposed (if only on paper) men know it, even if it's a thousand miles away...<P>The Corona? Well, in the mega-thread on the D/D board, I was the chaperone and I always had a bottle of Corona... just for effect, you understand! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:14 PM
LOL! Okay, now I gottcha! So, did you decide what shoes goes best with nipples? Tan? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
What was it one guy said??? Something that doesn't go well with nipples is knees? No, that's not how it went... that doesn't make sense it all...<P>There were nipples, and there were knees, and I think it had something to do with nipples down by the knees.<P>I think we decided red.
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:18 PM
Oh my gosh! Why didn't I think of that?
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:18 PM
Does anyone remember Keosha99?? Ya know, the one who shot at the OW?? She hasn't been around in a long time either!<P>Where the heck is she??<P>No talk of nipples now! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:21 PM
Alright,<P>New game plan kids. I did a search and Professorg [Rob] knows who it is. If we can't get Deb to give it up and TNT wants to tease us and possibly extort more money maybe we can get Rob to tell us?<P>This is driving me crazy and it's a short ride for me.<P>Could it be the Corona driven Sheryl? [Ok, so I'm late, do I get any points for trying?] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The VI
Yeah Mitzi, she was GREAT!!!!!! I hope she isn't in JAIL!!<P>Nipples, nipples, nipples [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Corona-driven, CORONA-DRIVEN???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I drove a CORONA, you know, Toy-o-ta Corona in 1977, 2 door sports model... loved that car!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 24, 2001).]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:26 PM
Ok, no talking about nipples, Sheryl! LOL When you're neglected, (as I am), you don't want to hear about anything to do with bodies or sex! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Rob is waaaaaay too nice to give it up... he's sweet beyond reason... no, we need someone who can be BOUGHT, I tell ya!!!!!!!
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:29 PM
Knees, nipples, knees, nipples......<P>I forgot about Keosha! She was a hoot! *sigh*<P>Nipples and knees.....<P>Medic, yes, please try and get Rob to tell us!
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:32 PM
Sheryl,<P>The fact that there are 24 bottles/cans in a case and 24 hours in a day is by shear coincidence. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OK, maybe not. I had to join AAA because I was a heavy drinker. Ok, well I guess 150 pounds is not heavy, but you get the idea. <P>Thank God, I switched to recreational drugs, much cheaper. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Ah, recreational drugs... you mean like the ferris wheel or the ski doo???<P>For cheap thrills, I jaywalk.
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:39 PM
Um, yeah Sheryl<P>That's the ticket, not like I have access to Valium and Morphine everyday.<P>Oh, and Mitzi. Men have breasts too!!!<P>Getting [mentally] sicker by the minute, ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
You're a butt, Tim... like I don't know you're a... um, what, uh, oh ya, <sarcastic smirk> MEDIC.<P>Sheryl <BR>(getting downright surly, or is that shirley, or shurley, or what the hell is it?)
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:44 PM
Gee Tim!<P>You just had to mention MEN, didn't you?!<P>LA LA LA LA I can't hear you anymore!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:46 PM
First TNT's a poopie head and now Tim's a butt! LOL LOL LOL<P>Surly is the word you're thinking of (Maybe...I think...oh well!)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: soulloss Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:49 PM
OK....CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!<P>for this I invaded a friends' home and threw her off her own computer????<P>you are all incorrigible....you have taken a perfectly decent Medic and turned him into...into....<P>THIS...!!!...<P>YOU ARE ALL BAD INFLUENCES ON THAT POOR, POOR INNOCENT BOY!!<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<P>oh, nevermind, he was like this before... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>ignore me...<P>somebody tell me now who the card fairy is...lord knows when I might get back on the internet.<P>MUCHO LOVE TO ONE AND ALL<P>Dylan
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/24/01 11:54 PM
Whew, Dylan! <P>You had me worried for a minute! I thought maybe you had flipped out or something! Tim? Innocent?? ROTFLMAO!! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Hey you guys!<P>Did anyone ever consider that the CF might be Dylan? Oh wait, those card messages were always really short, so that sort of proves it wasn't Dylan..................<P>Boy, I really miss all the posts she used to write. She should write a book about this whole thing, or maybe just compile all her posts together. Heck, I would buy a copy!<P>But I REALLY want to know who it is!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!<P>Peppermint
Posted By: terri Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:10 AM
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] YIKES!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yesterday it was sex toys ... today it's nipples and Corona!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What is happening on this forum???!!!<P>Although, come to think of it, a nipple ON my Corona might keep me from spilling... but it'd be awful difficult to put the lime in then... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh, and, NO I'M NOT THE CARD FAIRIE... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Heck, I couldn't even spell it right! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm with Mitzi, on this one, though ... we poor, celibate-not-quite-by-our-own-choice women do NOT need to hear about firm bottoms, spandex and other such things!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:13 AM
Terri,<P>Thank God someone agrees with me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey! Could the Card Fairie be Cinderella?? Didn't she used to post over here?<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
I found the pixie dust she left behind. I told her The Card Fairie that I would not divulge her identity.<P><P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net
Nipple **ON** the Corona bottle -- OH!! I thought it was Corona ON the NIPPLE!!!!!<P>That explains so much, like why guys in the neighborhood always followed me around asking for a drink...<P>
Posted By: terri Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:21 AM
<B>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!</B>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:22 AM
LMAO!!! I thought the same thing, Sheryl!
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:24 AM
Dylan!!!!<P>Super big hugs to ya!!! I can't believe what they have done to me... sniff... sniff... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Terri, sex toys? WHAT DID I MISS?<P>Oh, and did I mention that spandex is my favorite color? YUMMY!!!<P>Corona and nipples? Is that before or after the salt and lime/lemon? or am I thinking of something diff? hehe. Me bad!!!
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by professorg:<BR><B>I found the pixie dust she left behind. I told her The Card Fairie that I would not divulge her identity.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Puh-lease tell us? Pretty please? If you cannot tell us, please let us know who else knows and can tell us? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Katb Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:30 AM
I need to know!! DO you realize I just came home and instead of do waht any sane person does - like get comfortable, think about dinner, help the kids with homework, say hi to hubby... I ran into the computer instead!!!!! Thisis really bad on my family life LOL<BR>NO, really, I stoped to check the kids homework and kissed hubby but got him to cook dinner [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>WHo is the Card Fairy!!! I know it is a woman. I know that much from comments in other posts quite some times ago.<BR>And I seem to recall something about dogs, that's how she was found out by someone. SO if someone remembers something about dogs, try checking in that direction.<BR>No tell me I'm a nice girl for remembering such important things LOL on the other hand, who knows how mixed up I am , it's been a hard year, and it just started.<BR>As for spandex and nipples.. now I know the things you guys get into when I"m not here supervising you kids LOL - Other way of putting is... how come I always miss all the fun ???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Hugs to all<BR>Let's get this mystery solved.<BR>OH wassy!!!! Please please, since my last crash can't get you.. please e-mail me to my arkaf adress, doyou still have it written down somewhere?<P>I would place my bet, but we're on strike presently, so I"m on saving mode. HOw about a full credit as the most wonderful person in my web page for the whole world to see? NO, fame is not what you're looking for?<BR>Heartfelt thanks?<P>Come on... gives us a hint at least<P>Kat<BR><P>------------------<BR>"Each and everyone of us is deserving of a gentle thougth, a kind word and the gift of understanding"
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:35 AM
Hi Kat! We are pretty sad, aren't we? Well, yoru comment about the dogs just makes me know a little bit more firmly that it is Dawnetta, if memory serves me right. <P>Please, someone confirm this!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:35 AM
Ok Kat,<P>I think I can help. You asked about anyone who knows about dogs, right?<P>They are the four legged furry things that go woof woof.<P>We are getting closer to figuring this out. I hope I helped.<P>Still the Idiot
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:38 AM
Yep Yep, Yep!! Dawnetta has dogs!! Are we getting closer?? I think so!<P>Wow Tim!<P>You're a genius! You knew about the nipples, salt, lime and corona. Now you know about dogs! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:42 AM
So, Mitzi is/was Dawnetta the Card Fairie? Do you know? More importantly, will you tell? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:52 AM
Maybe it is Mitzi and she is trying to throw us off the trail. Nice try chick. I'm no stranger to pain. I was M... Twice...
Always thought it was Dawnette myself. But I have no proof.<P><BR>As for the Corona, well nipples or not it is good stuff.<P>JL
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:01 AM
Thanks much, J.L.! Even though you have no proof, someone else thinking the same thing helps.<P>I haven't had a Corona in quite awhile. I'm thirsty!
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:02 AM
I don't know who the Card Fairie is! I wish I did!! <P>I just thought that your idea about Dawnetta and the dogs could be right!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:04 AM
Hey Tim,<P>The Card Fairie was here long before I was! Silly!<P>
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:10 AM
Sorry Mitzi,<P>Only a guess. I just thought if we could all put our heads together we would have one big, um... never mind. Sorry, I'm a guy. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I like it, so sue me!!!
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:12 AM
One big what?? I don't get it?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:16 AM
Sorry Mitz,<P>You would enjoy it. How does a woman hold her liquor? By the ears!!!<P>What do you call a Tic Tac before oral sex?
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:17 AM
Tim,<P>ROTFLMAO!!!<P>Ok, as for the second one....what??<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:21 AM
This is naughty so hold your ears.<P> A pre [censored] a mint!!!
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:23 AM
OMG!!<P>ROTFLMAO!!! <P>Ok, since we haven't figured out who the Card Fairie is, tell more jokes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Maybe TNT will show up and tell us soon!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am <B>SHOCKED</B>, simply shocked!!<P>Reminds me of this other joke, an oldie...<P>Three nuns go to the Father...<P>The first nun says, Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have seen a man naked.<P>"Wash your eyes in the fountain, Sister". <P>The second nun says, Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have touched a naked man.<P>"Wash your hands in the fountain, Sister".<P>The two nuns are at the fountain when the third appears:<P>"Move over girls, gotta gargle!!"
So, everyone disappeared [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I told my best/worst joke, and they all scattered... <P>I guess I have to wait till manana to find out who the card fairie is... <P>It will be a fitful sleep!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
<B>Okay all,</B><P>I have been busy researching and posting like a mad woman on the Pregnancy/Child forum to get those locked and awful threads off of the first page. So what happens, I come here and one there is about four more pages than when I posted last. <P>And two <B>Peppermint</B> comes up with one of my guesses! Geeze Lousie, a girl just can't win! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay here are my informed guesses....(yeah right, for what they are worth)<P>1. <B>Dylan</B> and the dog thing, now really leads to her.<P>2. <B>Peppermint</B><P>3. <B>Sheba</B><P>4. <B>Starpony</B><P>5. <B>Almost Happy</B><P>6. <B>NerlyCrzy</B><P>7. <B>Bren, as in Chick's or Chick's Bren</B> but she already said she was not our Beloved <B>Card Fairie</B><P>8. <B>Lovewasblind</B><P>9. <B>Pilot's Wife</B><P>10. <B>Patient Love</B><P>Okay, Okay, so it's a lot of names, but if each of these mighty fine ladies would kindly step forward and <B>honestly</B> eliminate themselves...well, we'd have a better idea.<P><B>Dylan has not denied and neither has Dawnetta</B><P><B>Medic</B> thanx for starting this, it's another LOL thread. I just love it. Are you going to send the person who wins a pic of you in the spandex Fairy suit? If so I hope I am the winner. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs to all, <P> ------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 24, 2001).]
Here's my joke for the night:<P>Q. How long should foreplay be?<P>A. At least as long as you would look for a golf ball.<P>Yeah I know...old joke.<P>Kat ....don't have that addy.<BR>Mine is mmawilliams@hotmail.com<BR>
No, not me, and I was never clever enough to figure it out, but I do remember the dog thing, too. Chris knew...
Posted By: Katb Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 03:47 AM
I am all out of jokes at the moment, at least any that make sense in the english language [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But please continue, I love jokes!<P>As for guesses, I don't know anymore. As I said before that long ago when I was here the last time the card Fairy was still making her appearance and I rememeber receiving quite some nice and caring cards from her. A few times I thought I knew who she was, and I seem to recall someone saying that something she said on a thread gave her up. So a few of us know who she is, they are however bound by the promise of not revealing what they know.<BR>I wonder if those old posts are still around and if a clue could be found there...<P>As for the prize to guess right, if it's a picture of medic in spandex no less, I want to guess !!!!!!!!!LOL<P>And yes, medic, thanks for refreshing my mind about dogs [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I remembered the fur and four legs, but was stuck between woof woof and meow LOL<BR>Have a few things to do, buwill be back in a bit.<BR>Kat<BR>
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 04:23 AM
Sheryl,<P>For the good of us all, please don't tell anymore nun jokes, k?<P>And Kat,<P>I'm glad I could help out with the dog thing. I always got confused with the red round thingie that you pulled the string after pointing to an animal. Mine was broke. For years I thought a cow said "quack quack"<P>Oh Samantha,<P>If you want to see me in spandex all you have to do is call my 976 number and order code "Iwanttoseeyourbutt" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Man, I am still the Village Idiot<P>Come on gang, it's spring, let's have some fun!!!
Not me<P>How about Butterfly???<P>Or maybe Dazed and Confused???<P>Or Hopeful (ES's hopeful)??? -she and ES used to post cards together.<P>Trying to think of ladies who were here before I came - Carde Faire was here before I found the site.<P>Pilot's Wife???<P>OMG!!! This is driving me crazy!!!<P>It's not fair! I have 3 more final exams to write and Now I'm totally distracted!!!<P>C'mon give a girl a break!<P>I'll brink Jell-o shooters to the party to celebrate when we find oout!!!<P>
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 05:14 AM
Hey Nicky,<P>If I can call you that. If not, I already did.<P>Can we do the shooters even if we don't find out? Ok, so, it's just a suggestion. Second best Jello shots [same gig, diff name] Your place or mine?<P>3 more final exams to write? Did I miss something again? God, I hate when that happens!!! It sucks to be out of the loop. <P>I am so lost since I have to work two days out of the week. GADS!!! What is up with that? Two out of seven. What next? Weekends?
Nicky is fine - haven't been called that on a regular basis for eons!!<P>Sure we can do the jello shooters although Dylan has already laid claim to the lime green ones.<BR>I'm a stawberry-kiwi girl myself!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As for the exams -<BR>I have Visual Basic tomorrow morning<BR>Networking tomorrow night<BR>and Databases Friday morning<BR>GAKK!!!<BR>My brain is on permanent meltdown!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 25, 2001).]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:33 PM
Ok, TNT!<P>We impatiently waiting!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Heartpain Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:43 PM
OK, first, I have NO idea who the <B>card fairie</B> is/was, but since you have turned this into a joke thread, here is one:<P>Ole took Lena home with him and took off his shirt. Lena says, "Ole dat's some chest you have dare. Ole says, " Lena, dat's a hunnert pounds of dynamite." <P>Next he took off his pants. Lena says, " Ole dat's nice calves you have dare." Ole says, " Lena dat's a hunnert pounds of dynamite." <P>Ole quickly reached down and pulled off his underpants and Lena screamed and ran out the door. Ole put his clothes back on and ran after her. Catching her Ole said, " Lena, viy did you run out like dat?" Lena said, " Vith all dat dynamite around, I taught it vas going to explode ven I saw how short da fuse vas!"
Posted By: Heartpain Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 12:45 PM
And, one more....<P>An old country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby. It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the<BR>laboring mother and her 5-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby. The child did so. The mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath. The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he thought of the baby. <P>"He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place." "Spank him again," the 5-year-old said.
It wasn't me!!!! I can barely add the faces to my post. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I didn't even get a card, when it, she or he, asked for everyone's Birthday so he or she could send them a card....I said..."no, I'm not having anymore Birthdays, just accepting presents!"...that's my "final answer" and also my joke for the day! LOL<BR>DEB....remember when we admitted our ages to each other????? ARGH........painful!<BR>I might add....What a GOOD person he or she was! It was alot of work and he or she did alot of good! It would be nice to know, it would be nice to give alot of "Thank Yous!!!!!" <BR>I do think that soon....we will all get a card for all of us sighned with a REAL name. <P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
...and *I* was asked NOT to tell any jokes again???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... Heartpain, boo hiss... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:01 PM
DeWayne,<P>That was DYN-O-MITE!! LOL LOL<P>Sheryl,<P>You can tell jokes! I'll laugh! I promise!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Heartpain Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:08 PM
<B>Sheryl -</B> If I remember correctly, you were asked not to tell anymore <I>nun</I> jokes... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OK, one last one for now:<P><B>What you learn as you mature... </B><P> I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. <P> I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just buttholes. <P> I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. <P> I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big weenie or huge boobs. <P> I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think. <P> I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished. <P> I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities. <P> I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place. <P> I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends,......because their dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves. <P> I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. <P> I've learned to say "screw them if they can't take a joke" in 6 languages. <BR>
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 01:35 PM
I have to go to work and miss all this fun! I sure hope we know who the card fairie is, soon. Thank you, Almost Happy for letting us know it wasn't you. I sure hope the card fairie comes clean. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a good day, all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Hey, someone put me down as the card fairie. I believe the card fairie was here before me so it isn't me.<P>Where is TNT to let us know......
Our fluttering angel (CF) registered on June 20, 1999... hints, hints, but no answers!!!!! <P>TNT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you guys remember a woman named vpond... Vicki, I think, was her name... I've been thinking (gotta get a LIFE!)... and I think she's the fairie...
What cards are you talking about?? I'm in the dark..<BR>but then again, I dont get to visit MB that often.<P>CF
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 05:42 AM
Sheryl,<P>Ya know what? Even if you had a life, you'd still be thinking about this! LOL<P>I sat a work yesterday (for a little while! LOL) and kept thinking, "Who the hell could be the Card Fairie?" Soon I'll be walking down the street asking complete strangers if they know! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] It's driving me nuts! LOL LOL
Posted By: Starpony Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 06:52 PM
Hi all...<P>Ain't me! (but thanks for "accusing" me Samantha). I too always guessed Dawnetta, TNT or Bozos Deb. All these ladies are of about the right "vintage".<P>This is fun..<P>Starpony
Posted By: Starpony Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 06:58 PM
Another thought - look at the spelling... Card Fairie?!!<P>Don't all red-blooded Americans spell this "Fairy"... could it be the "card fairie" is British (Or Canadian) or Quebecoise!!! <P>Hmmm...the plot thickens or the thought plickens...never could keep that straight..<P>Starpony
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......<P>Look how "can't forget" signed her name....... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Is she pulling our leg? Yanking Our Chains? play'in with our minds.......LMAO!<BR>Well....I can't stay here all day thinking, gotta go paint my toes nails!<P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
<B>Starpony</B><P>Oh my goodness as I live and breathe, it's <B>Starpony</B>!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] How are you darlin? So glad to see you.<P>Hmmmmmmm??????? If it isn't you, or the few others that have checked in, then I am betting it's probably <B>Dawnetta</B> or <B>DYLAN.</B> <B>Dyalan</B> is really starting to take the lead here in my book. Hmmmmm???????<P>I am at work, and look what I am doing. Sheesh! If I get caught it's going to be curtains. "Off with her head!" says the boss man. "I can't help it Sir, you see they might reveal who the <B>Card Fairie</B> is on this site I go to, and, well, I just have to know who this is!" says Samantha in reply. "Too bad, off with her head!"<P>Horrible! I'd better run.<P>Love to one and all,<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]
Good Heavens, it's <B>STARPONY</B> -- the girl with the name I always LOVED!!! I always pictured this round little pink pony with sparkles drifting off of her silvery mane... <P>VERY Fairie-like...<P>Yeah, red-blooded American's WOULD say FAIRY, so it probably is a <B><I>foreigner</B></I> ... like James Bond, only fluffy with wings... how stelthy, how spy-ish, how covert...<P>
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/25/01 08:27 PM
Hey Gang,<P>Just checking in to see if TNT made the scene yet. I see we still don't know for sure. AARRGGGGGGGGGGG.<P>The suspense is killing me!!!<P><P>------------------<BR>"It's not over till we say it's over! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? H*ll no!" Blutto...Animal House 1984<P>Wishing us all the Best.<P>Medic
Hey all,<P>Just checkin' in to see if the beans have been spilled yet!<P>Darn it they're not! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As much as it would be very "Dylanesque" to be card faireish - (dropping little lines of supportive fairy dust here and there) I don't think it is her. Disclosure/discovery was October 1999 and I don't think she even found the site until almost November. I hardly remeber Dawnetta so you guys would be a better judge of that than me.<P>Anyway, I best sign off - gotta study! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] egads!!!<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 25, 2001).]
Posted By: soulloss Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 12:31 AM
I am so unbelievably flattered that some of you suspected me!!!<P>but alas, nope....my friend Nicky is right...I only stumbled in here in November 99...and if you check on page 9 of this very thread, it is indeed ME, MYSELF and I that asks to be told who the Card Fairie is!!!...<P>Also, yes, the spelling is from the old british 'Fairie'...I wouldn't know how to spell it in 'quebecoise'...but since most of them massacre the language it would probably be Fereeee...<P>LOL...<P>and to Peppermint, thank you lovely lady for the compliment about reading what I write...<P>if anybody wants to be my agent and get me a book deal, tell 'em I need a $60,000 advance....and cut yourself a good chunk of profit [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>also, all my REALLY good stuff got lost in the great crash of 99....sigh....I saved many posts on disk, but not all.<P>ok.....TNT, come on over and spill the proverbial beans, girly girl.......<P>Dylan<BR><P>------------------<BR>"The journey into darkness has been long and cruel, and you have gone deep into it."<BR>~ A Course in Miracles
Posted By: Lor (Lor) Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 12:32 AM
I think it was spelled Card Faerie. But, then that is the spelling of faerie I prefer, so I might have just remembered it that way. Still not me, not that anyone thinks it is... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL<P>Hey Starpony!<P>Lor
OK I place a vote for CL. She is one of the old timers yet to be mentioned. Plus she dropped out of sight about the same time as the Card Fairie.
Oh, another voice not heard from for awhile-- Hi <B>Pahakissa1</B><P>Yeah cl has gone *missing* for the most part and she is a sweetie and she does have everyone's email and she seems to have a good memory...<P>...and I checked the spelling, "fairie" that's what worked in search...<P>
<B>Dylan</B><P>Shoot, that sure blew one of my theories. Crud! It did seem so like you...as <B>Patient Love</B> said so "Dylonesque!"<P>So that for sure leaves <B>Dawnetta</B> in the running. Remember <B>"Butterfly"</B> or <B>"Busty Butterfly?"</B>, well those creatures do have wings too! Hmmm???? Deep thinking here.<P>I thought I previously mentioned <B>CL</B> but maybe not. I know I thought of her too, <B>Pahakissa1</B>. You are right they did drop out of site about the same time.<P>I am also thinking <B>Terri</B> and I don't recall any denials on her part here. Hmmm??? Deeper thinking. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><B>Lor</B> I was going to post it was indeed <B>the Card Fairie</B> but when I went to post, I lost is so <B>NB</B> beat me there. I was even going to add a couple of these for you <B>Lor</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Okay, so I am no Super Sleuth. I am trying though!<P>More research and a letter of to Ole' Sherlock Holmes or the Pinkerton Agency. Maybe we can write Sally Jesse Rapheal (sp) or something and they can get one of those TV PI's on this? Maybe we could even do a show and plead for <B>the Card Fairie</B> to come forward? That her family is missing her and looking for her desperately!<P><B>TNT</B> You are going to make us wait until Saturday aren't you?<P>Ladies and Gents I fear we may never find out who this wonderful but anonymous Woman is?<P>Calling <B>the Card Fairie</B> you have a message, please pick up the red phone in the lobby.<P>Love to all,<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]
Posted By: terri Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 04:03 AM
I checked the spelling too ... and it was spelled "Card Fairie" I had spelled it originally as Lor spelled it above "Faerie" - and I'm a red-blooded US American mutt! That's because of my 'literary' background, which, as I understand it, Lor also has.<P>I'm just babbling here, thinking that I have not ONE clue who the Card Fairie was/is, and remembering that I didn't get a card either, now that you mention it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>
<B>Hi All you wonderful MB members</B><P>Well, I have been researching our beloved but mysterious <B>Card Fairie</B> I haven’t come up with many answers. I did decide that I would post the links here and you can all have fun if you’d like to click on the links.<P>She had a total of 285 posts. They all don’t show up in a search so the information below is limited to what I could find. Some of her posts or threads must have gotten lost in the crash of 99 or been lost in the original archive of the <B>Infidelity Forum?</B><P>Her profile. <P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=The+Card+Fairie" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/cgi-bin/ubbmisc.cgi?action=getbio&UserName=The+Card+ Fairie</A> <P>Registered June 20, 1999<P>Her first two posts.<P>This is <B>the Card Fairie’s</B> first registered search that shows up in a search.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004917.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004917.html</A> <P>June 26, 1999<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004126-3.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/004126-3.html</A> <P>June 27, 1999 the e-mail exchange I e-mailed her months ago and it came back as a bad address via the mail demon! L<P><BR>Her last known two posts.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003402.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003402.html</A> <P>May 14 2000 @ 12:00 p.m. MB time.<P> <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003385.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum37/HTML/003385.html</A> <P>May 14, 2000 @ 12:13 p.m. MB time.<P>Before anybody says anything, <B>Yes!</B> I have way too much time on my hands. That’s what happens when you are a <B>Night Shift Widow!</B> I’ll take that any day over being without my dear hubby. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay so I am not a Super Slueth yet and maybe I won't be, but I am trying. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P><B>CALLING TNT PLEASE COME ANSWER US ON THIS THREAD!</B><P>Love to you all again and mego mongo hugs, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 25, 2001).]
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 10:54 AM
Hey Sam!<P>Ok, I am going to say this in the nicest way possible...<P>You, my friend, are a "Find out who the Card Fairie is" addict!! LOL LOL Should we find you a support group? Oh, wait! This is a support group! Oops! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I really have no room to talk though. I did the search yesterday but just didn't post the links!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I say we send out a search party for TNT!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: alias Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 01:20 PM
Hi.<P>I am crushed that no one thought it might be me. Could that be because I first posted as Liz Smith, who was preparing to whack the OW 30 times Lizzie Borden style, once for each time she boinked my h? <P>"Lizzie Smith took an ax<BR>and gave the OW 30 whacks..."<P>(the rest was really gross and I deleted it)<P><BR>My guess is Dawnetta, <P>BUT what about Taj? She admits to lurking before posting and seems like the greeting card type...just a thought!<P>Great to see you all here...an OLDIES/MB Veterans reunion of sorts!<P>(Yeah, yeah, I know how sensitive some of us are about age... BTW, I really want to see the Medic in Spandex.)<P>And about the Corona/nipples thing, isn't that in some R rated movie I saw on video recently? Only kidding, the churchmouse wouldn't watch that stuff...or would she?<P>Is 9:15 AM too early to have a Rum and Coke?<P>I'm graduating in two weeks, just finished my classes, the kids are in school, hubby at work, WHAT do I do with myself?<P>Maybe the Card Fairie will send me a graduation card? <P>I wanna know who she is!!!!<P>TNT please tell us.<P>Lizzie/POGP
Posted By: Mitzi Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 01:24 PM
Lizzie,<P>Actually, you were one of my "secret" guesses!! I thought of you and Taj. <P>Guess I was wrong about you, huh? Or are you just trying to throw us off?? Hmmmmm!<P>Good to see you!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 01:32 PM
We still don't know? Arggghhhh!!! And I have a busy day again today....<P>Well, thank you for all the good sleuths for keeping this going. Where is TNT??! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyone else know who the card fairie is/was and will spill the beans? Please?
Posted By: alias Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 01:36 PM
Hi Mitzi!<P>I think I was lurking when the Card Fairie began, but not posting. Besides, I have always been too busy with college and three kids to keep up with greeting cards -- even to my own family!<P>TNT WHERE ARE YOU?<P>(sorry to shout)<P>liz<P>
Hey New Begining,<P>How are you holding up? I see you have done some major renewing of your life. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think this thread has been good to lure out the old ones who have seemed to stop posting.
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pahakissa1:<BR><B>Hey New Begining,<P>How are you holding up? I see you have done some major renewing of your life. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think this thread has been good to lure out the old ones who have seemed to stop posting. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi There!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Holding up fine...some days better (or worse) than others... I think I'm on my way to the illusive "happy" status... but boy, it's been a tough go getting here!!<P>You should post an update!!<P>Wonderful to see you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/26/01 07:53 PM
Ok ladies and gents, <P>You really need to find this illusive Card Fairie person. I just lost about 4 hours sleep last night tossing and turning due to dreams about finding someone skipping through this site passing out 'happy' cards to everyone here. <P>Is that crazy or what? So now, I am at work stressed to the hilt, trying to beat the clock on some tax deadlines with 'bags' under my eyes. Hey I am over 40 and don't need help in that dept!!!<P>Is all this whining making those in the know feel guilty and spill the beans soon?!?!?! I hope so, if I have another sleepless night, I will be back posting about it again tomorrow!! Howz that for a threat?<P>Only joking (about the threat, the dream stuff was real). Hope you ID her/him/them soon!!<P>L.
Posted By: Raskal Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/27/01 01:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orchid:<BR><B>Ok ladies and gents, <P>You really need to find this illusive Card Fairie person. I just lost about 4 hours sleep last night tossing and turning due to dreams about finding someone skipping through this site passing out 'happy' cards to everyone here. <P>Is that crazy or what? So now, I am at work stressed to the hilt, trying to beat the clock on some tax deadlines with 'bags' under my eyes. Hey I am over 40 and don't need help in that dept!!!<P>Is all this whining making those in the know feel guilty and spill the beans soon?!?!?! I hope so, if I have another sleepless night, I will be back posting about it again tomorrow!! Howz that for a threat?<P>Only joking (about the threat, the dream stuff was real). Hope you ID her/him/them soon!!<P>L.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I love it! After a LOOONNGGGG rough day at work, it is so nice to see this post and laugh. Too funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope we find out soon, too!
Posted By: MEDIC238 Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/27/01 03:28 AM
OK Gang,<P>I had a brilliant idea. Take note that I am running on very little sleep here tonight.<P>Could it be Dr H? I know that the CF has been thought of to be a woman, so I have already put that into the equation. Iv'e seen pics and he could certainly pull it off in a dress and a wig.<P>Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!<P>I know that I may, emphysis on may have tried on my Xs bra once or twice [never more than three times] and she got ticked because I filled the cups better then her, but, that's not important now.<P>WHO IS THE THE DAMNED CARD FAIRY????<P>I will now return you to your previously scheduled programing.<P>I still hold the title of VI!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: alias Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/27/01 11:32 AM
I just had an 'AHA' (or it may just be that I'm overtired)<P>WHAT ABOUT TEMPEST?<P>Moderates the forums...and got too busy at the time of the restructuring to keep up with cards...hmmmmmmmmmm<P>lizzie's penny's worth...
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/27/01 02:00 PM
Another restless night, but this time it is due to allergies. Can't blame the Card Fairie. <P>My 1st post here was if the Card Fairie's user started with a T and ended in a T and I thought that was Tempest. But being a newbie and not knowing all the history (I did some research), I thought that might be foolish. <P>Anyway, I lend my support to Alias' theory. I vote for Tempest. ........<P>L.
Hi guys, I love this post! I have been having a dreary day and this just really made me feel alot better. This is like reading a Nancy Drew mystery or something, LOL. I started reading it just to see what it was about and was caught up in the moment. I am glad to see that people here have a great sense of humor. I really love this place. I don't know who this Card Fairie is but DAMN after reading this whole thing 9 pages long I want to know too, LMAO!
<B>Hi all</B><P>Ah the weekend, when all the normal people who actually have lives drop off the face of the web here and don't appear again until Monday.<P>Well being the night shift widow that I am, I am here again, posting nearly to myself.<P>Miss you all. Tomorrow is Saturday and we get to see if <B>TNT</B> will make good with her promise or if she'll no longer be called <B>our beloved TNT?</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Of course we all know she will always be beloved, but shhh!!! don't tell her that...we need all the powers of persuasion we can get here.<P>I'm thinking I have a date with a steaming hot tub, albeit alone. So I am off and running for now.<P>Love to one and all. <P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 27, 2001).]
<BR>Sam........<BR>I'm here, enjoying all your poats!!!!!<BR>I am waiting and waiting, just not talking!<BR>My Husband and I got NEW wedding rings tonight, I got to bring mine home, his is being sized. When he gets it, we will have a meaningful dinner out and start a new.......<BR>Another 31 years I hope!<BR>Well....I'm going to go snuggle......<BR>I'll be back here tomorrow like the rest of you.....Hoping to find out who....................??????<P> ((((((((((((((( TNT ))))))))))))))<P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>
Posted By: soulloss Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/28/01 05:57 AM
ummmmmmmmm......<P>it is SATURDAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>WHO IS THE CARD FAIRIE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>AAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK......<P>this is not good for my delicate condition of "who-is-the-card-fairie-itis"....<P>Dyaln.<P><I>see....see....one jello shooter, and I can't even spell my own name.</I>
Posted By: Orchid Re: Placing bets on who the Card Fairie is - 04/28/01 09:29 AM
Ok, grumpy here again doing the midnight watch. My allergies are acting up and I had one wacko night (Mrs Psyco Babble strikes again!). I will post about that separately. It is almost 2:30am here on the west coast and no word about the Card Fairie.......<P>Hurry up so I can get some sleep!!!! (only joking)<P>L.
I still can't tell who the card fairie is, but the explanation of the spelling is this (if I am remembering correctly). When CF went to get her email addy the regular spelling was already taken.
up to show I said BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!<P>I guessed it <BR>I guessed it<BR>I guessed it<P><p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited May 01, 2001).]
© Marriage Builders® Forums