Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
R
Oh my gosh! Why didn't I think of that?

M
M
Does anyone remember Keosha99?? Ya know, the one who shot at the OW?? She hasn't been around in a long time either!<P>Where the heck is she??<P>No talk of nipples now! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
OP Offline
M
Alright,<P>New game plan kids. I did a search and Professorg [Rob] knows who it is. If we can't get Deb to give it up and TNT wants to tease us and possibly extort more money maybe we can get Rob to tell us?<P>This is driving me crazy and it's a short ride for me.<P>Could it be the Corona driven Sheryl? [Ok, so I'm late, do I get any points for trying?] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The VI

N
N
Yeah Mitzi, she was GREAT!!!!!! I hope she isn't in JAIL!!<P>Nipples, nipples, nipples [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Corona-driven, CORONA-DRIVEN???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I drove a CORONA, you know, Toy-o-ta Corona in 1977, 2 door sports model... loved that car!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by new_beginning (edited April 24, 2001).]

M
M
Ok, no talking about nipples, Sheryl! LOL When you're neglected, (as I am), you don't want to hear about anything to do with bodies or sex! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Rob is waaaaaay too nice to give it up... he's sweet beyond reason... no, we need someone who can be BOUGHT, I tell ya!!!!!!!

R
R
Knees, nipples, knees, nipples......<P>I forgot about Keosha! She was a hoot! *sigh*<P>Nipples and knees.....<P>Medic, yes, please try and get Rob to tell us!

M
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>The fact that there are 24 bottles/cans in a case and 24 hours in a day is by shear coincidence. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OK, maybe not. I had to join AAA because I was a heavy drinker. Ok, well I guess 150 pounds is not heavy, but you get the idea. <P>Thank God, I switched to recreational drugs, much cheaper. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
Ah, recreational drugs... you mean like the ferris wheel or the ski doo???<P>For cheap thrills, I jaywalk.

M
OP Offline
M
Um, yeah Sheryl<P>That's the ticket, not like I have access to Valium and Morphine everyday.<P>Oh, and Mitzi. Men have breasts too!!!<P>Getting [mentally] sicker by the minute, ME [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
You're a butt, Tim... like I don't know you're a... um, what, uh, oh ya, <sarcastic smirk> MEDIC.<P>Sheryl <BR>(getting downright surly, or is that shirley, or shurley, or what the hell is it?)

M
M
Gee Tim!<P>You just had to mention MEN, didn't you?!<P>LA LA LA LA I can't hear you anymore!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

M
M
First TNT's a poopie head and now Tim's a butt! LOL LOL LOL<P>Surly is the word you're thinking of (Maybe...I think...oh well!)<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
OK....CUT IT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!!<P>for this I invaded a friends' home and threw her off her own computer????<P>you are all incorrigible....you have taken a perfectly decent Medic and turned him into...into....<P>THIS...!!!...<P>YOU ARE ALL BAD INFLUENCES ON THAT POOR, POOR INNOCENT BOY!!<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<BR>.<P>oh, nevermind, he was like this before... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>ignore me...<P>somebody tell me now who the card fairy is...lord knows when I might get back on the internet.<P>MUCHO LOVE TO ONE AND ALL<P>Dylan

M
M
Whew, Dylan! <P>You had me worried for a minute! I thought maybe you had flipped out or something! Tim? Innocent?? ROTFLMAO!! <P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

P
P
Hey you guys!<P>Did anyone ever consider that the CF might be Dylan? Oh wait, those card messages were always really short, so that sort of proves it wasn't Dylan..................<P>Boy, I really miss all the posts she used to write. She should write a book about this whole thing, or maybe just compile all her posts together. Heck, I would buy a copy!<P>But I REALLY want to know who it is!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!<P>Peppermint

T
T
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] YIKES!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yesterday it was sex toys ... today it's nipples and Corona!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What is happening on this forum???!!!<P>Although, come to think of it, a nipple ON my Corona might keep me from spilling... but it'd be awful difficult to put the lime in then... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh, and, NO I'M NOT THE CARD FAIRIE... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Heck, I couldn't even spell it right! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm with Mitzi, on this one, though ... we poor, celibate-not-quite-by-our-own-choice women do NOT need to hear about firm bottoms, spandex and other such things!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>terri<BR><B>Courage</B><P>Whatever course you decide upon,<BR>there is always someone to tell you<BR>that you are wrong.<P>There are always difficulties arising<BR>which tempt you to believe that your <BR>critics are right.<P>To map out a course of action <BR>and follow it to an end <BR>requires courage.<P><I>Ralph Waldo Emerson</I>

M
M
Terri,<P>Thank God someone agrees with me! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hey! Could the Card Fairie be Cinderella?? Didn't she used to post over here?<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

P
P
I found the pixie dust she left behind. I told her The Card Fairie that I would not divulge her identity.<P><P>------------------<BR><B><I>God Bless,<BR>Rob</I></B><BR> regilmor@swbell.net

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation