Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
M
Lizzie,<P>Actually, you were one of my "secret" guesses!! I thought of you and Taj. <P>Guess I was wrong about you, huh? Or are you just trying to throw us off?? Hmmmmm!<P>Good to see you!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

R
R
We still don't know? Arggghhhh!!! And I have a busy day again today....<P>Well, thank you for all the good sleuths for keeping this going. Where is TNT??! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Anyone else know who the card fairie is/was and will spill the beans? Please?

A
A
Hi Mitzi!<P>I think I was lurking when the Card Fairie began, but not posting. Besides, I have always been too busy with college and three kids to keep up with greeting cards -- even to my own family!<P>TNT WHERE ARE YOU?<P>(sorry to shout)<P>liz<P>

P
P
Hey New Begining,<P>How are you holding up? I see you have done some major renewing of your life. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think this thread has been good to lure out the old ones who have seemed to stop posting.

N
N
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pahakissa1:<BR><B>Hey New Begining,<P>How are you holding up? I see you have done some major renewing of your life. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I think this thread has been good to lure out the old ones who have seemed to stop posting. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hi There!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Holding up fine...some days better (or worse) than others... I think I'm on my way to the illusive "happy" status... but boy, it's been a tough go getting here!!<P>You should post an update!!<P>Wonderful to see you!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR>

O
O
Ok ladies and gents, <P>You really need to find this illusive Card Fairie person. I just lost about 4 hours sleep last night tossing and turning due to dreams about finding someone skipping through this site passing out 'happy' cards to everyone here. <P>Is that crazy or what? So now, I am at work stressed to the hilt, trying to beat the clock on some tax deadlines with 'bags' under my eyes. Hey I am over 40 and don't need help in that dept!!!<P>Is all this whining making those in the know feel guilty and spill the beans soon?!?!?! I hope so, if I have another sleepless night, I will be back posting about it again tomorrow!! Howz that for a threat?<P>Only joking (about the threat, the dream stuff was real). Hope you ID her/him/them soon!!<P>L.

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orchid:<BR><B>Ok ladies and gents, <P>You really need to find this illusive Card Fairie person. I just lost about 4 hours sleep last night tossing and turning due to dreams about finding someone skipping through this site passing out 'happy' cards to everyone here. <P>Is that crazy or what? So now, I am at work stressed to the hilt, trying to beat the clock on some tax deadlines with 'bags' under my eyes. Hey I am over 40 and don't need help in that dept!!!<P>Is all this whining making those in the know feel guilty and spill the beans soon?!?!?! I hope so, if I have another sleepless night, I will be back posting about it again tomorrow!! Howz that for a threat?<P>Only joking (about the threat, the dream stuff was real). Hope you ID her/him/them soon!!<P>L.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I love it! After a LOOONNGGGG rough day at work, it is so nice to see this post and laugh. Too funny! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I hope we find out soon, too!

M
OP Offline
M
OK Gang,<P>I had a brilliant idea. Take note that I am running on very little sleep here tonight.<P>Could it be Dr H? I know that the CF has been thought of to be a woman, so I have already put that into the equation. Iv'e seen pics and he could certainly pull it off in a dress and a wig.<P>Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!<P>I know that I may, emphysis on may have tried on my Xs bra once or twice [never more than three times] and she got ticked because I filled the cups better then her, but, that's not important now.<P>WHO IS THE THE DAMNED CARD FAIRY????<P>I will now return you to your previously scheduled programing.<P>I still hold the title of VI!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

A
A
I just had an 'AHA' (or it may just be that I'm overtired)<P>WHAT ABOUT TEMPEST?<P>Moderates the forums...and got too busy at the time of the restructuring to keep up with cards...hmmmmmmmmmm<P>lizzie's penny's worth...

O
O
Another restless night, but this time it is due to allergies. Can't blame the Card Fairie. <P>My 1st post here was if the Card Fairie's user started with a T and ended in a T and I thought that was Tempest. But being a newbie and not knowing all the history (I did some research), I thought that might be foolish. <P>Anyway, I lend my support to Alias' theory. I vote for Tempest. ........<P>L.

S
S
Hi guys, I love this post! I have been having a dreary day and this just really made me feel alot better. This is like reading a Nancy Drew mystery or something, LOL. I started reading it just to see what it was about and was caught up in the moment. I am glad to see that people here have a great sense of humor. I really love this place. I don't know who this Card Fairie is but DAMN after reading this whole thing 9 pages long I want to know too, LMAO!

S
S
<B>Hi all</B><P>Ah the weekend, when all the normal people who actually have lives drop off the face of the web here and don't appear again until Monday.<P>Well being the night shift widow that I am, I am here again, posting nearly to myself.<P>Miss you all. Tomorrow is Saturday and we get to see if <B>TNT</B> will make good with her promise or if she'll no longer be called <B>our beloved TNT?</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Of course we all know she will always be beloved, but shhh!!! don't tell her that...we need all the powers of persuasion we can get here.<P>I'm thinking I have a date with a steaming hot tub, albeit alone. So I am off and running for now.<P>Love to one and all. <P><BR>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 27, 2001).]

A
A
<BR>Sam........<BR>I'm here, enjoying all your poats!!!!!<BR>I am waiting and waiting, just not talking!<BR>My Husband and I got NEW wedding rings tonight, I got to bring mine home, his is being sized. When he gets it, we will have a meaningful dinner out and start a new.......<BR>Another 31 years I hope!<BR>Well....I'm going to go snuggle......<BR>I'll be back here tomorrow like the rest of you.....Hoping to find out who....................??????<P> ((((((((((((((( TNT ))))))))))))))<P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

S
S
ummmmmmmmm......<P>it is SATURDAY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>WHO IS THE CARD FAIRIE???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>AAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK......<P>this is not good for my delicate condition of "who-is-the-card-fairie-itis"....<P>Dyaln.<P><I>see....see....one jello shooter, and I can't even spell my own name.</I>

O
O
Ok, grumpy here again doing the midnight watch. My allergies are acting up and I had one wacko night (Mrs Psyco Babble strikes again!). I will post about that separately. It is almost 2:30am here on the west coast and no word about the Card Fairie.......<P>Hurry up so I can get some sleep!!!! (only joking)<P>L.

B
B
I still can't tell who the card fairie is, but the explanation of the spelling is this (if I am remembering correctly). When CF went to get her email addy the regular spelling was already taken.

P
P
up to show I said BUTTERFLY!!!!!!!!!<P>I guessed it <BR>I guessed it<BR>I guessed it<P><p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited May 01, 2001).]

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation