Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
M
OMG!!<P>ROTFLMAO!!! <P>Ok, since we haven't figured out who the Card Fairie is, tell more jokes! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Maybe TNT will show up and tell us soon!!<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am <B>SHOCKED</B>, simply shocked!!<P>Reminds me of this other joke, an oldie...<P>Three nuns go to the Father...<P>The first nun says, Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have seen a man naked.<P>"Wash your eyes in the fountain, Sister". <P>The second nun says, Forgive me Father, for I have sinned. I have touched a naked man.<P>"Wash your hands in the fountain, Sister".<P>The two nuns are at the fountain when the third appears:<P>"Move over girls, gotta gargle!!"

N
N
So, everyone disappeared [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I told my best/worst joke, and they all scattered... <P>I guess I have to wait till manana to find out who the card fairie is... <P>It will be a fitful sleep!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

S
S
<B>Okay all,</B><P>I have been busy researching and posting like a mad woman on the Pregnancy/Child forum to get those locked and awful threads off of the first page. So what happens, I come here and one there is about four more pages than when I posted last. <P>And two <B>Peppermint</B> comes up with one of my guesses! Geeze Lousie, a girl just can't win! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Okay here are my informed guesses....(yeah right, for what they are worth)<P>1. <B>Dylan</B> and the dog thing, now really leads to her.<P>2. <B>Peppermint</B><P>3. <B>Sheba</B><P>4. <B>Starpony</B><P>5. <B>Almost Happy</B><P>6. <B>NerlyCrzy</B><P>7. <B>Bren, as in Chick's or Chick's Bren</B> but she already said she was not our Beloved <B>Card Fairie</B><P>8. <B>Lovewasblind</B><P>9. <B>Pilot's Wife</B><P>10. <B>Patient Love</B><P>Okay, Okay, so it's a lot of names, but if each of these mighty fine ladies would kindly step forward and <B>honestly</B> eliminate themselves...well, we'd have a better idea.<P><B>Dylan has not denied and neither has Dawnetta</B><P><B>Medic</B> thanx for starting this, it's another LOL thread. I just love it. Are you going to send the person who wins a pic of you in the spandex Fairy suit? If so I hope I am the winner. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Hugs to all, <P> ------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] With God on our side we can't lose! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B><p>[This message has been edited by A blessed Samantha (edited April 24, 2001).]

W
W
Here's my joke for the night:<P>Q. How long should foreplay be?<P>A. At least as long as you would look for a golf ball.<P>Yeah I know...old joke.<P>Kat ....don't have that addy.<BR>Mine is mmawilliams@hotmail.com<BR>

F
F
No, not me, and I was never clever enough to figure it out, but I do remember the dog thing, too. Chris knew...

K
K
I am all out of jokes at the moment, at least any that make sense in the english language [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] But please continue, I love jokes!<P>As for guesses, I don't know anymore. As I said before that long ago when I was here the last time the card Fairy was still making her appearance and I rememeber receiving quite some nice and caring cards from her. A few times I thought I knew who she was, and I seem to recall someone saying that something she said on a thread gave her up. So a few of us know who she is, they are however bound by the promise of not revealing what they know.<BR>I wonder if those old posts are still around and if a clue could be found there...<P>As for the prize to guess right, if it's a picture of medic in spandex no less, I want to guess !!!!!!!!!LOL<P>And yes, medic, thanks for refreshing my mind about dogs [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I remembered the fur and four legs, but was stuck between woof woof and meow LOL<BR>Have a few things to do, buwill be back in a bit.<BR>Kat<BR>

M
OP Offline
M
Sheryl,<P>For the good of us all, please don't tell anymore nun jokes, k?<P>And Kat,<P>I'm glad I could help out with the dog thing. I always got confused with the red round thingie that you pulled the string after pointing to an animal. Mine was broke. For years I thought a cow said "quack quack"<P>Oh Samantha,<P>If you want to see me in spandex all you have to do is call my 976 number and order code "Iwanttoseeyourbutt" [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Man, I am still the Village Idiot<P>Come on gang, it's spring, let's have some fun!!!

P
P
Not me<P>How about Butterfly???<P>Or maybe Dazed and Confused???<P>Or Hopeful (ES's hopeful)??? -she and ES used to post cards together.<P>Trying to think of ladies who were here before I came - Carde Faire was here before I found the site.<P>Pilot's Wife???<P>OMG!!! This is driving me crazy!!!<P>It's not fair! I have 3 more final exams to write and Now I'm totally distracted!!!<P>C'mon give a girl a break!<P>I'll brink Jell-o shooters to the party to celebrate when we find oout!!!<P>

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Nicky,<P>If I can call you that. If not, I already did.<P>Can we do the shooters even if we don't find out? Ok, so, it's just a suggestion. Second best Jello shots [same gig, diff name] Your place or mine?<P>3 more final exams to write? Did I miss something again? God, I hate when that happens!!! It sucks to be out of the loop. <P>I am so lost since I have to work two days out of the week. GADS!!! What is up with that? Two out of seven. What next? Weekends?

P
P
Nicky is fine - haven't been called that on a regular basis for eons!!<P>Sure we can do the jello shooters although Dylan has already laid claim to the lime green ones.<BR>I'm a stawberry-kiwi girl myself!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>As for the exams -<BR>I have Visual Basic tomorrow morning<BR>Networking tomorrow night<BR>and Databases Friday morning<BR>GAKK!!!<BR>My brain is on permanent meltdown!!!<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 25, 2001).]

M
M
Ok, TNT!<P>We impatiently waiting!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
OK, first, I have NO idea who the <B>card fairie</B> is/was, but since you have turned this into a joke thread, here is one:<P>Ole took Lena home with him and took off his shirt. Lena says, "Ole dat's some chest you have dare. Ole says, " Lena, dat's a hunnert pounds of dynamite." <P>Next he took off his pants. Lena says, " Ole dat's nice calves you have dare." Ole says, " Lena dat's a hunnert pounds of dynamite." <P>Ole quickly reached down and pulled off his underpants and Lena screamed and ran out the door. Ole put his clothes back on and ran after her. Catching her Ole said, " Lena, viy did you run out like dat?" Lena said, " Vith all dat dynamite around, I taught it vas going to explode ven I saw how short da fuse vas!"

H
H
And, one more....<P>An old country doctor went way out to the boondocks to deliver a baby. It was so far out, there was no electricity. When the doctor arrived, no one was home except for the<BR>laboring mother and her 5-year-old child. The doctor instructed the child to hold a lantern high so he could see, while he helped the woman deliver the baby. The child did so. The mother pushed and after a little while, the doctor lifted the newborn baby by the feet and spanked him on the bottom to get him to take his first breath. The doctor then asked the 5-year-old what he thought of the baby. <P>"He shouldn't have crawled in there in the first place." "Spank him again," the 5-year-old said.

A
A
It wasn't me!!!! I can barely add the faces to my post. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>I didn't even get a card, when it, she or he, asked for everyone's Birthday so he or she could send them a card....I said..."no, I'm not having anymore Birthdays, just accepting presents!"...that's my "final answer" and also my joke for the day! LOL<BR>DEB....remember when we admitted our ages to each other????? ARGH........painful!<BR>I might add....What a GOOD person he or she was! It was alot of work and he or she did alot of good! It would be nice to know, it would be nice to give alot of "Thank Yous!!!!!" <BR>I do think that soon....we will all get a card for all of us sighned with a REAL name. <P>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

N
N
...and *I* was asked NOT to tell any jokes again???? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]... Heartpain, boo hiss... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

M
M
DeWayne,<P>That was DYN-O-MITE!! LOL LOL<P>Sheryl,<P>You can tell jokes! I'll laugh! I promise!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
<B>Sheryl -</B> If I remember correctly, you were asked not to tell anymore <I>nun</I> jokes... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>OK, one last one for now:<P><B>What you learn as you mature... </B><P> I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. <P> I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just buttholes. <P> I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it. <P> I've learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better have a big weenie or huge boobs. <P> I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think. <P> I've learned that you can keep puking long after you think you're finished. <P> I've learned that we are responsible for what we do, unless we are celebrities. <P> I've learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades, and there had better be a lot of money to take its place. <P> I've learned that we don't have to ditch bad friends,......because their dysfunction makes us feel better about ourselves. <P> I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. <P> I've learned to say "screw them if they can't take a joke" in 6 languages. <BR>

R
R
I have to go to work and miss all this fun! I sure hope we know who the card fairie is, soon. Thank you, Almost Happy for letting us know it wasn't you. I sure hope the card fairie comes clean. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Have a good day, all! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

H
H
Hey, someone put me down as the card fairie. I believe the card fairie was here before me so it isn't me.<P>Where is TNT to let us know......

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation