Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Thank you each and every one of you that has been praying for my brother and our family.<BR>He had his stem cell transplant the first week in April.<BR>He had a CT scan......<P>HE IS CANCER FREE!!!!!<BR>Miracles happen. I came to you all and asked for your prayers. Every single one counted and I can't thank you enough.<P>I have been very frightened waiting for the results. I should have known that people as special as all of you had pull.<P>Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>wassi smile

P
P
Hi Wasstubborn,<P>Long time. I am so happy he is cancer free. Praise God. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>

R
R
Wow! Praise the Lord! Hallelujah! <P>I am so glad for him, you and your family. Thanks for the update!

A
A
WS............<BR>I know we just got off the phone with each other........<BR>BUT.........<BR>Well....I still can't talk, let alone type [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Your Brother is blessed to have YOU!<BR>I am still shaking my head, taking deep breaths, and my eyes are still running!!!!!!<BR>I am sooo filled with happiness!<BR>Love Ya,<BR>AH [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

F
F
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Q
Q
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Wonderful news!

G
G
I'm late getting here but this is wonderful news!

W
OP Offline
W
Paha, Raskal, AH, FHL, Nyneve, Survivor<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thank you all again!<BR>Your prayers have been very powerful. I knew when I came to MB with my prayer request that I was coming to the strongest people I know.<P>Last night I was truly speechless. (AH knows that).<BR>Today all I can say is thank you a hundred times over.<BR>It has been a very long time since I received truly wonderful news. I wasn't sure how to handle it at first. These last few years I have certainly gotten into the habit of expecting the worst.<P>I had to share this good news with you all since you were there for me.<BR>Your prayers are appreciated more than you could know.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
SKM Offline
S
Great news. . .PTL

L
L
Wonderful! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Whatever is true, honorable, just, pure, lovely, gracious...think about these things." Phil 4:8

K
K Offline
K
wassi:<P>This is terrific news.<P>God bless!

L
L
Oh, Wassi, I've been so worried about you! That's absolutely wonderful news.<P>Love you,<P>Lori

P
P
Hi wassi,<P>Great news! Congratulations to you and your family.<P>Peppermint

C
cl Offline
C
HI Wassi,<BR>Miracles happen sweetie!!!!!!<BR>I am so happy for you and your family. Wonderful news.<BR>Keep those wonderful things happening.<BR>(((((hugs)))))

L
L
Wassi, that is <B>GREAT!!!!!</B> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am so happy for all of you!!<P>Thank you, Lord!

W
OP Offline
W
Thank you again to all my dear friends! This thread is to let you know more than how much I thank you. It's to let you all know how very important you are. <BR>I remember telling my brother that he had no idea how many people were praying for him. <P>SKM, Lor, K (I knew you had pull [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]), Lori, peppermint, cl, Lady Clueless.... <BR>Thank you for being there through everything..for being the kind of people who help others....for just being special!!<BR>I thank the Lord every day for this place and for all of you.<P>My modem is fried so I don't get on the computer much anymore. Don't worry about me Lori. That is one of the reasons why you haven't seen much of me lately.<P>Take care all!!

N
N
WS,<BR> <BR>Must be ESP. I have been thinking so much about you lately and wondering how you're doing. So happy to hear the good news!

S
S
HI WASSI!!!!!!!!<P>Hip-hip-hooray!!!!<P>Although I wasn't here much, I have been praying for your brother and the family throughout.....<P>Tears of joy, my friend!!!!<P>Love Ya, Miss Ya and SUPER BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba

W
W
Wassi,<P>I missed this earlier....I'm glad to see thiungs working in his behalf...<P>Best wishes to you and your family,<P>Bill

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 894 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation