Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
M
OP Offline
M
Hey G!!!<p>I was trying to think of a special way to ask you to marry me and seeing as thou we met on the boards... I thought I would ask you to marry me on the boards. Ya see my train of thought here? [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>You doing anything special maybe... next April?<p>If not, I would like you to become my W. That is if your not busy.<p>I am here on bended knee [ok, so I'm sitting criss cross apple sause in my chair, but the intent is still there]<p>Love you, Tim

D
D
Sorry for butting in, but is this for real?
Dawn

M
OP Offline
M
This is very for real. She is trying to figure out her password. It's been a long time since she posted. <p>I did meet her on the boards and we just clicked. I flew down to Arkansas last May and drove the Ryder truck up here [Pennsy] with all her possesions, her two children and the soccer mom's van it tow. She bought a house less than half a mile from my place and we are very much in love.

D
D
That is awesome, I am so happy for both of you and ask for God's Blessings for you both as you start on this new life together. If you have been on this site you know all about the concepts and I am sure have learned to have a happy marriage this go around.<p>God's speed.<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

N
N
Geeez Gina, <p>Hurry up and figure out your password, wouldya?<p>Congrats in advance -- 'cause who wouldn't want to marry the Pinhead? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Dawn,<p>Thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers. Yes, we have know each other for over two years thanks to the boards. She flew up here back in November of 2000 for a Thanksgiving feast at my friends home. Everyone takes an immediate liking to her, even my Mother [ that and my Mom doesn't even like me]<p>Everything is great. Her kids get along with my kids. Brady bunch minus two kids and the maid, here we are. <p>And of course there is one of the greats, Sheryl<p>You have put up with me for such a long time. Wanna be the flower girl?<p>Thanks Tim [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

G
G
I'll sing! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

N
N
Alright, I saw a "Lil Cookie" register, and anyone knows that G's second name was "Lil Cookie"... so c'mon girl... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Flower girl, eh? Can I wear a headpiece with bells on it? If so, then I'll consider it!! LOL<p>I **think** Gina might have **something** to say about that one!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>I'm dying from suspense here...

D
D
Hey I do flowers and use to be a wedding cordinater!!<p>If nothing else how bout a live web site as you say the I do's? Sounds like you have some friends here that would like to be in attendance!!<p>Dawn [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Sheryl,<p>Is that all you're going to wear? That may just possibly distract from the wedding vows. Man, you California girls are something else. David Lee Roth was right. <p>And... Dawn, <p>Are you offering to be the web cam operator?

L
L
Hey Handsome!!<p> My nickname for Tim. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

I have been sitting here trying to put in words how much you mean to me, and how to respond to this.
I am speechless...geesh, when have you known me to have a loss for words?? <p> You are the most thoughtful, sweetest, caring, man I have ever met! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

YES!! I will marry you! April sounds great!<p> Your legs starting to hurt?? That criss-cross apple sause can be a killer! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p> I love you too!<p> G

N
N
<sniff><p>TEARS!!<p>See, I KNEW Congrats would be in order!!!!!<p> [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

M
OP Offline
M
Hey G,<p>I thought you were waiting for a better offer. You being Zippette using that "I can't remember my password gig" Ok, so it's a date<p>Sheryl will be the naked flower girl and Dawn will be the co-odinater/planner/flower getter person and Scruff will be the ring bear [ Scruff is my childhood teddy bear, get it? ring bearer?]<p>Miss you Snuggle bunny, I should have the ambulance ready by Friday.

L
L
Sheryl,

Thanks Sheryl, Your right, who wouldn't want to marry the Pinhead, Zippy the Pinhead is the BEST!<p> I am very blessed, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank god for this special man.<p> G [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
Tim,<p> What? me wait for a better offer....there isn't such a thing. Your the best! <p> Sheryl?.....naked.....um....." I don't think so Tim". LOL...gosh, I just love saying that.
Yes, I am a "Tool Time" fan. Love the show.
I know you all are kidding. We can talk about the details later, still trying to soak this all up. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p> Thank you Sheryl and Dawn!

G [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

N
N
I never said nekkid!<p>Bells, yes, naked no!!!<p>Big Hugs you two!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

D
D
mmmm....me and computer stuff don't get along well, I have a hard time posting on here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>So were is it this wedding is going to take place?<p>Dawn

M
OP Offline
M
Opps!!!!!!!<p>Dopey Me!!!!!!<p>
AND, we have a vocalist!!!<p>Didn't want to miss Ladysing. Sorry, me bad.

D
D
Oh yeah I have all the supplies to make those little rose mint thingys!! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

M
OP Offline
M
Hey Dawn,<p>Sorry for the delay. We are in the Lehigh Valley about 60 miles north of Philly in the south east corner of Pennsy.<p>You close by? I'm an old timer with memory loss and too many things on my mind. My head hurts!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 783 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation