I don't get it....and I don't believe it.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> She said just because you see the number on your bill does not always mean you made the call. That is why it is a good idea to review your bill monthly"</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">This is a good one. I'll have to remember this one.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">"THEY WILL REVIEW THE ACCOUNT FOR THE NEXT MONTH TO SEE IF ANYONE CALLS THAT NUMBER AGAIN. IF NOT SHE SAID THE IT COULD BE BATCHING( WHEN CALLS APPEAR ON YOUR PHONE BILL THAT WERE NOT MADE FROM YOUR PHONE). SHE ALSO SAID THAT SOMEONE COULD HAVE A SIMILAR NUMBER ,AND THE NUMBERS GOT MIXED UP."
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">So in other words.....someone with a similar cell phone # as you H's made these calls and they were charged to your H's account?

I find that HIGHLY unlikely.

It's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for someone elses calls to show up on your H's phone.

If your being charged for calls that weren't made from your H's phone.....they wouldn't show up as dialed on your H's phone.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> I think he is trying to take me away from the problem at hand, and get me focusing on how we could possibly be charged for calls we didnt'make.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I think you hit the nail on the head here. I think he's trying to stear you away from trying to figure out the owner of the #.

I went through this.....not with Nextel....but with a very highly recognized carrier. My H swore up and down that he never dialed the #....blah blah blah.

I went all the way to the top with my questions and was told point blank.....the # won't show up unless it was dialed. There's no way for it to appear on your bill or your phone without it being dialed.

I hope you find out otherwise......but this is just a huge red flag for me.