Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

Here in Jeremiah God states He has good plans for Israel. God knows His thoughts and His actions agree with them. He does according to His will, His plan, and His desire. And for Israel God reassures them His plan is to provide them a future and a hope.

Which is more true for you, 1) you fear God concerning your future because you feel He is against you due to your sins, or 2) or you understand God’s love is so great that He has thoughts of love towards you and not evil. His thoughts, His actions are working towards an intended purpose. What we sometimes consider evil, God has purposed for good. Joseph was sold into captivity by his brothers. Joseph was falsely accused of wrongful actions and placed into prison. Yet Joseph understood God’s love for Him. As Joseph stood reunited with his brothers he said, “You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good. He brought me to this position so I could save the lives of many people.” God had a plan to save many lives through Joseph, which even included his brothers who sought to harm Joseph. God’s plans are for the good of us all. And while we may face suffering, hardships and pains, He is faithful and just. Praise God for loving you. Praise Him that He has a plan for your life. Praise Him for His mercy and grace.