Well, she's no Me though either (lol).

I just don't want him getting too comfortable with this friends/co-parents-living-together-but-separated thing. I don't want him thinking that this will last forever. At some point he'll need to decide if he's willing to give it a shot or not. I don't want to put pressure on him to make that decision though. I'll just be myself and hope he likes the new me and eventually falls in love all over again.
No, shes not and that makes a difference. you are the mother of his child. you are his wife. you have history (the good stuff!)on your side.

so put a limit on it that you are comfortable with. you may have done the wrong thing but you have a right to have boundaries just as much as he does! dont worry about the pressure part until you feel that its gone too far for you.

*DISCLAIMER* You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information shall be at your sole risk. Keep cool; process promptly. Keep away from fire or flame. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. If condition persists, consult your counselor. Slippery when wet. Not affiliated with the American Red Cross. Sanitized for your protection. Use only in well-ventilated area. No anchovies unless otherwise specified. Decision of judges is final.