Thanks, Smart Cookie.

Anti-exposure league??? are you kidding? I've got to check back and see some of your debates with Melodylane... I bet they were pretty good.

I knew when I typed that message that someone would say exactly what you said... I was already giving my answer. Often my head will tell me one thing... and know it is right... but my feelings or fear... whichever is stronger at the time will be crying out against.

I just needed some reassurance. I do know I did the right thing and my son confirmed it.

My WW is just screaming foul because she looks bad. However, she had a father (one of a few) who trash talked her Mom when they split (he had affairs of his own... so did she). Eventually he forced my WW to choose to not see him anymore because of it. So she has been extra paranoid about this. So, although I realize it is her protecting herself... I also understand she might have more fear about this than the average person. But it wasn't enough to keep her from making the poor choices she has made.

Thanks for the info about the book. I just realized that I've done so much reading about adultery, about marraige, about communication, and making myself a stronger person or with more self esteem... etc., but I have not done any reading (except a couple of internet articles) about protecting or supporting my children through this crisis. Shame on me.

Shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!