Other than questioning if she is still denying the affair, I have been continuing to be pleasant with her. When I went Sunday night to pick up the kids, she had just dropped an ironing board on her toe. I stopped to check it out if it were broken. Today, she emailed me to tell me that she had not broken it... but thanked me for checking it out.

She also told me Sunday night that she does love me (I am assuming she means as a friend). This tells me that the cake-eating is still there and she might just see a difference when I am no longer available to her... and when I suddenly am not needing her.

I'm having a good day today (mostly). Had a lot of fun at work and a lot of great conversation and laughter.

I also have friends coming out of the woodwork offering to go for coffee, to a movie, or over for dinner.

And... my work is paying for me to take an acting course, go figure. I am a retail manager, but they feel (and I agree) that I would improve on my leadership presence and public speaking by taking an improv and acting course. Great idea. I will also be joining a toastmaster club.

I will be keeping myself busy... and working to improve myself. The last hurdle (which my W and I will be discussing tomorrow night) is whether to put the kids in hockey this year or not. The cost is going to be tough, but even worse is the time. My work is extra busy... and I cannot afford to take my focus away from that right now... I have too often in the past. My WW will be working a full time and part time job. But this is very important to the boys. I could just say that this is another consequence of my WW's actions... but this would just be hurting the boys.

Good times, Good times...

Shaden

BH (Me) - 38
WW - 36
Married - 16 years
2 children - 10,12
DD1 - 05/30/05 - EA suspected, W wanted space
DD2 - 07/01/05 - EA/PA discovered & confronted WW
DD3 - 07/21/05 - Further contact discovered and now ended.
11/07/05 - exposed to OMW...
07/01/07 - separated to give "space". recovery was not progressing.
09/04/07 - DDAY all over... new OM.

Patience with God is Faith.
Patience with myself is Hope.
Patience with others is Love.
FAITH REQUIRES ACTION!