I agree with Telly. If you have not learned to show, feel, or properly express anger it can come out on your inner self and mask as depression or sadness.

HOLD If I were you, married to that woman and what she did and how she neglects you yet demands "everything", I would be sooooooooo terribly angry day and night. Could be part of the sex issues also, who could have sex with a person they were terribly angry at. I have never heard you get angry at your user wife. After all she did, you SHOULD be terribly angry and you SHOULD be venting it out somewhere.

And Telly, the same is true for you. After all your husband did to do, the hyprocacy of his teaching "marriage classes" and the terrible neglect to your needs your emotions, your personhood, your very spirit, and total 100% neglect of your sexual self, I would be TERRIBLY AND DAILY ENRAGED! Constantly angry. And justifiably so!!!!

But instead of feeling that anger, due to what he is doing to you, and the terrible neglect, you have to hide that and gulp down handfuls of antidepressants. Telly how can you stand to walk with your husband down to the store? How can you stand to be in the same house with such a man????? I am so angry for what he did to you. He is ruining your life every single day. You could have married a normal loving, easy going man and had a great life. This man you married is cruel and self centered.

IF BUT I COULD BE ANGRY FOR YOU BOTH SO YOU DID NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LEARNING ALL ABOUT ANGER, HOW TO FEEL YOUR ANGER, HOW TO EXPRESS IT, THAT IT IS A VALID EMOTION LIKE ALL THE OTHERS, ETC, ETC.

Please learn about anger so you do not accidently take that anger out on your precious selves. Learn how to FEEL anger. Learn how to EXPRESS anger. Learn why you are angry. Learn why you have a right to be angry. Please learn that your inner anger is OK.

Last edited by Bubbles4U; 12/01/09 12:01 PM.