|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547 |
Hi all, things are moving along quickly. I have packed and packed and packed!! H has helped a lot the last few days and for that I am thankful. I have been plan a'ing the best I can! It hasn't been easy knowing he is going next door to help her pack for their new house. It is so stressful to go through under normal circumstances, this is almost too much to bear. My OD is definitely moving in with H and OW. this makes me so sad. I know I shouldn't feel this way, but I feel betrayed. I have not told her I feel betrayed, but I have told her that I am trying to be supportive and understanding, but it is difficult. My other daughter and son are very confused and don't understand how Od can move in with them. I don't really know what to say to them. they are all old enough to work this out between them and I know they will eventually do that. they are all still talking but it is strained. I hate to see them in such turmoil! Please pray that they can all get through this.<p>Thank you all for your support during these past few LONG months. I hope this move brings some peace for me and my family. despite everything H has put us through, I do want him to be happy. You are all wonderful people and I am so grateful to my friend Marilyn for referring me to MB! Luv to all! BH<p>[ June 17, 2002: Message edited by: brokenhearted ]</p>
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,163
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Mar 2002
Posts: 1,163 |
Its gonna be great. You will see. Good luck and let us know how you are. God bless you and dont worry about daughter she will see for her self.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206 |
Dear Brokenhearted,<p>I am so sorry you are going through this nightmare....but I promise you, it will get better. No matter what happens, your situation will improve. I can't believe you have stayed in the situation this long without losing it--you have done so much better than I could have in that mess.<p>I am proud of you. When you get some distance between you and the situation--it will get better. I know it doesn't help for me to tell you to focus on your new place. When your brain starts thinking about them and their new place--give it the 5 second rule and then throw it out. I know how hard that is to do--but it will get easier. I know--I have been there. You are a special women--and it is his loss. There will be a future for you...and I promise you it will be better. Maybe not what you had planned--I wish I could tell you that it will be easy, but it is not. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. At times, I am still sad...but my life has improved 100% and I know yours will too. I remember people telling me that a few months ago and I said "yeah, right". Well, they were right. You will get through this and life will still have wonderful surprises for you. There is no easy way through it--but you will be stronger, and you will feel great again...it will come. TAke Care Pat
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547 |
thanks Mom and MnM, It is nice to know that my friends at MB are in my corner! It has been a nightmare for sure! I hope you are both right....that my daughter will find out for herself and that my quality of life will improve. It brings tears to my eyes to know that I have people who care about me here. I'll be back tomorrow for a little while and then it will be a few days before I can get back on. I will let you know how it goes! thanks for your concern! Hugs, BH
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 789
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 789 |
brokenhearted, so sorry for the pain you are going through. I hope Maine will be a fresh start for you......<p>You are a big BIG hearted person. Your H chose so wrong. <p>I know it's so hard for you with OD> you are being brave. It's testimony to you, that she feels secure in your love. With her dad, she's afraid of losing him, has to nail his love down. Don't think it will be pleasant for her, living with OW. Try to stay above it all, as best you can.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,206 |
Dear Brokenhearted,<p>That letting go is so hard....it is hard with the kids too. <p>Kaitie and Kyle were up at their father's this past weekend...and for the first time, I didn't get upset over it. I missed them--but I let them know I loved them and would see them soon. Be your daughter's rock. It will hurt--but let her know how much you love her and will be there for her. It will work out. I will be praying for you all. <p>My friend gave me a little placque right before our courtcase...it said "Before you go to bed, give your troubles to God. He will be up all night anyway." Hard for me to believe it--but I am finding it is true. <p>I haven't been posting for awhile, or able to read as much as I would like. Where are you going in Maine? My exH was from Maine...and we visited there all the time. We also lived in York--about 10 minutes from the beach...loved it there. What a great place to be going to....I think you are going to start a wonderful new phase of your life. Take care Pat
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 980
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 980 |
I will continue to keep you in my prayers, dear lady. I will also look forward to updates from your new home.<p>God speed, Estes
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,906
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 5,906 |
Well Brokenhearted...<p>I AM having your new housewarming gift delivered...there is the old tradition of a gift of salt...so your life always has flavor.. a loaf of bread so you never go hungry... and a bottle of wine...to ummm get a good buzz I guess.... You're supposed to sprinkle the salt in the doorways....I can't remember that reason either...but none of that matters...because MY gift is going next door to your old house...Yep you guessed it...that big load of sheep doo-doo...(I hear sheep doo-doo really smells....)....<p>It will arrive shortly after you leave..by accident ofcourse....<p>And just to add some fun...the neighbors in their new house...yep straight from the Jerry Springer line up of guests....both sides....<p>You have done so well...you should have no regrets as you have been nothing but brave and classy admist such chaos.... Your daughter might be doing what she is to stay connected to the person who her father used to be...that if all "abandon" him....which in reality is what he is guilty of...then how will he ever find his way back...her staying may be her way of keeping the family connected...out of love for you and him....He obviously is not making very good decisions...and she may be afraid that if no one is there that he may be lost forever...She loves you both...i know it is heartbreaking...but it may be a good thing for him...to be reminded each and every day what he gave up..because with her there...so is a huge part of you....be strong...<p>I wish you peace in your new house...which will soon be home as well to you... be good to yourself... ARK
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,755
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 2,755 |
May peace be with you in your new home... I am thinking of you.. Have a careful, safe move.. and make your new home YOUR HAPPY PLACE. Enjoy [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Honey
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 92,985 Likes: 1 |
BH, I'll be thinking about you. Hurry up and come back and tell us all about your new home!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 547 |
Thanks everyone! Your encouragement and support mean so much to me! It is going to be a rough few days emotionally and i won't have my computer to escape to my MB family! <p>As soon as I can get the old computer set up again, I'll give you what is hopefully an awesome report!! til then...THANK YOU MY FRIENDS! BH
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 485
Member
|
|
Member
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 485 |
Godspeed and good wishes, always! Hope to "see" you soon [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]
|
|
|
|
0 members (),
301
guests, and
41
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
| |
Most Online9,682 May 13th, 2026
|
|
|
|