Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
OP Offline
N
I am at a point in my R that I wish that I would have had the strength to have walked away immediately following the first dday. First because I feel like I lost a huge piece of myself through the process of trying to salvage my M. (I begged him to work things out and was quite pathetic at times). And also, for some reason, I look at my WH as less of a man for doing what he did. (I believe it may be the from the cowardice of all the lies and deceit.) I was always attracted to that sort of strong side of a man that supports and *takes care* of his family etc. Now, I view him much differently. My WH and I had been together for 11 years. He mainly worked away from home on the road but I trusted him. I loved him completely. Now that I know of the last OW, I wonder how many more there were. It's been over a year since the last dday. He has been wonderful for the most part. I couldn't have asked for a more attentive spouse as of late...but this feeling remains that things are not the same. Has anyone experienced this and then worked through it or has anyone tried reconciling for say a year or more and then figured out they should have just left immediately following the first dday because they (the BS) lost feelings for the WS? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I think I am headed for divorce.

C
C
If you read my most recent posts, I am not a happy camper. But I am forever grateful the I went to Plan B after two days of Plan A's WW lies and manipulations. Going dark is VERY painful but I have avoided that rollercoaster ride that Plan A gives you

Just my opinion. You're in my prayers.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 584 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation