Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#1160878 08/30/04 11:08 AM
R
OP Offline
R
well i would say to hire a PI and verify the things that are going on but seeing how this went the last time i don't think that avenue is worth pursuing. IMO i would just take one day at a time, still be on your guard, enjoy the positive behavior, but still have the plan B in your pocket. above all else pray for God to give you guidance and reveal to you what he would have you do especially in light of your H's behavior this past week.

i know you are already praying and doing what you can. i feel like you are in a position where you are prepared either way. you still have a lot of fight left in you. but without truly knowing what's going on in your H's head i don't think you can really expect anything from him.

do you go back to work this week?

as far as your kids and the HBV and the immunizations. yes, they should have been vaccinated when they were born, however, if they were actually born w/some of the HBV then i'm not sure how be vaccinated would help or how things are right now. you need to talk to their doctor and get specific information regarding your kids and the situation.

continued thoughts and prayers, RR

#1160879 08/31/04 12:30 AM
L
L
LNH,

Good to hear things sound calm right now. Who knows the reason your husband is being "normal", but I agree with RR, continue your current plan but keep Plan B just in case.

Maybe he's figured things out and is ready to be home, or maybe he's testing to see if you are still the same person you were Pre-A. Either way, all the more reason to just keep up the good work.

LL

#1160880 09/01/04 08:21 AM
L
L
Well, Wh still came home one time and didn't go out. Monday night at 10pm, he changed and ready to go out. My heart beats so fast. He told me he would get some medicine for the kittens, they had diahrea. It took him an hour to get the medicine. I just keep praying everyday and keep doing what I was doing. Maybe I should talk to SH about what to do.

RR, my classes will start at Sept 7. I have to do some preparation and see students now. Prayers to all of you.

#1160881 09/01/04 10:23 AM
B
B
lostnhurt -

Sounds good, so keep your hopes up. At least something is changing. Maybe he is coming out of the fog.

#1160882 09/01/04 11:20 AM
L
L
Believer, here you are! I would like to go to your party.

I am very scared now for not knowing what is going on. I don't know what to do and what to say to WH. Should I have any discussion with him?

Today, he was exchanging e-mails with some of our old friends discussing winter trips. We always go somewhere during Christmas break. One of the desitination was Orlando. That is where his A got full blown in last Christmas when we went there with OW's family. I really don't want to go there again. I also have to make sure that there is no possibility for another A this time. I feel like living in fear everyday.

#1160883 09/01/04 11:46 AM
B
B
Lostnhurt -

Why don't you suggest somewhere that you would like to go? I would tell him you prefer to go somewhere different.

Check out places yourself, and figure out somewhere else. I'm sure you would have many triggers in Orlando.

#1160884 09/02/04 12:40 AM
R
OP Offline
R
i agree w/believer, i don't see any reason why you would have to go back if you'd already been there (several times if i remember correctly). you are very good w/finding "deals" so i'm sure you could find something, there are tons of choices out there. but considering the way your H is i wouldn't necessarily dump a whole lot of options on him. just maybe find a couple that you think he would like or consider. it's just another opportunity to negotiate and you have the skills to do it successfully.

something is definitely going on w/your H. maybe good or may be bad. it doesn't seem like he is the type of person who would tell you straight out that he isn't having an A anymore or that he doesn't want a D anymore. he seems like the person who just continues on like nothing happened. but think about it this way, what if you hadn't found MB, implemented changes, nad come to the point where you are, do you honestly think he would have had a change of heart? i don't think so. always do plan A until plan B or D.

keep up the good work, keep us posted, and continued prayers to you, RR

#1160885 09/08/04 08:57 AM
R
OP Offline
R
always thinking of you, God bless, RR

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (jaguar, SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 899 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation