Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
to drop off some of my stuff that I left in dresser. Feel like I don't need to always be here when she comes. I also did such a good plan A a few days ago that I don't want to see her tonight and screw up that memory. Is this right or should I be here?

Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 924
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 924
Juke,
Go out for a beer. Good thinking on your part.

Maybe leave her a note telling her your sorry you missed her.

<small>[ August 02, 2004, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Tom Joad ]</small>

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4,178
I agree with Tom, Juke. Let this one slide. Leave a nice little note and head out. She'll wonder what you're up to.

GC

Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,231
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,231
I agree...hope you are not home right now to read this!

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
Thanks guys. Glad u agree. Was thinking about not even leaving a note because I said I may not be here already. Taking off here in a few minutes.

Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 515
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2004
Posts: 515
Have a beer for me please!

Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
J
Member
Member
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 509
Funny, just came home and WW never even came by. Typical unreliable WW I guess LOL. All the trouble avoiding for nothing. I wonder if because I said I may not be here she is saving the excuse to come for when I am for sure? Hmmm.

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
B
Member
Member
B Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 27,069
Sounds like she wanted to get another glimpse of the stud!


Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 301 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Separation
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:24 PM
beverage sizes in large office
by elambush - 09/04/26 11:22 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0