Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Recently shared this site w my WH. Showed him how to sign on, post, pointed out a few sites.

You can see by signature our current status.

He is concerned about others knowing we are M, and the possibility that the fact may influence the way others respond.

Me? I like the idea. I'm prepared for honesty, as I feel it's necessary for healing and growth. particularly for me, since I have an insane tendency to 'bottle up'. I like it bc he used to be so open w his thoughts and emotions... thought a place to open, to encourage openess, to practice it, would be as good for him as I anticipate (no, have found) it is for me.

Thanks for your comments

M
M
It's a huge hinderance unless you are in recovery. For instance, if you go into Plan B, you won't be able to post here anymore if your WS is posting here. You could easily lose MB as a support system if you bring him in too early.

On the other hand, we can often talk some sense into some WSes so it can help in the long run.

R
OP Offline
R
perhaps, then, I will find a way to post and interact under a different name.

any hints on that?

Also, I hope I don't have to move to a PlB. still not able to tell at this point, tho...
Just hope not.

L
L
I was hoping for more reponses before I posted on this thread, but....

Do YOU feel you can be completely honest here, posting, knowing surround will be reading? If Yes, no need to do anything other than continue posting.

JMHO.

P
P
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by MelodyLane:
It's a huge hinderance unless you are in recovery. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I 100% agree.

Pep

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation