Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
W
W
It's been hard, but I think the space has been good for me. I know that I have to give up the OM and have been struggling through withdrawal, though its not as bad as it was in the past. It has been nice to have some space and time alone to decompress from all the drama. I had a good IC session exploring and figuring out the needs that OM was meeting and what it is I need. Emotional intimacy is what I need and I dont know if Bass will be able to give it to me, but he needs to try. He's never had it with anyone in his life so it will be a challenge for him to open up on a real level. Intimacy is not physical, and thats the only way he has understood it.

thanks
win

-- WW 37 (me)AND BS BS 38 AND WS OM 20 Married 15 years; together 23yrs, since high school! DD 8, DS 10 ME-EA 11 months online/phone D-Day 2-17-05 D-Day 7-16-05 HIM-multiple PA's/random MEN over many years!! Divorcing
O
Owl Offline
O
Bass-

You know that I've been talking occasionally with Win on the other thread in GQII. I was curious how things were going for you since you came back from your trip?

B
OP Offline
B
Well, Owl, it's honestly gone pretty frickin' bad over here. I went through Win's chat archives while I was away on my trip and she was totally out of control almost the whole time. She is about to go PA with OM#whatever (I've lost count), a 21-year old married guy that's local. She still continues begging the original OM to take her back into his heart. And there's another 19-year old guy who lives less than a mile away that she's also pursuing. She got drunk a number of nights and was basically whoring herself out on the internet. The most hurtful though were the emails to two different people stating she was moving out in two weeks, when school ends, something she has completely denied after I first found out about it (see the first post in this thread).

I decided today that I'm sick of living in these conditions...and she's leaving anyways, so why not just have it out now? I confronted her tonight about the chat archives and she again tried to lie and say that wasn't what she meant. I've decided I'm not falling for it anymore. I asked her to move out this weekend. She can go do her thing all she wants, but it won't be under a shared roof with me. So it's pretty much official, I am getting divorced. Sucks for our kids, but this can't continue. She's never going to love me again, and I'm never going to trust her again.

BS 38 (me) STBX 38 DD 8, DS 10 Lisa and Mike: 2/27/83-7/11/05
G
G
Bassist, I'm very sorry.

Win-Bin, you may want to investigate internet addiction support groups if you find you cannot stop.

Divorced.
2 Girls
Remarried 10/11/08
Widowed 11/5/08
Remarrying 12/17/15
O
Owl Offline
O
Bass-

As I said in the other forum, I'm very sorry to hear this. I do hope that things work out for all of you in the best possible way.

Win-
I think the advice about trying looking for an internet addiction group might not hurt.

P
P
She's never going to love me again, and I'm never going to trust her again.

Bass ... she doesn't love or trust herself. That is obvious. Healthy happy adult women don't behave this way.

I posted to both of you on GQII before I read this update ... but ... I'm not sorry I made the effort.

I wish you well.

Pep

W
W
Yes I love myself. Yes I am UNHAPPY!

-- WW 37 (me)AND BS BS 38 AND WS OM 20 Married 15 years; together 23yrs, since high school! DD 8, DS 10 ME-EA 11 months online/phone D-Day 2-17-05 D-Day 7-16-05 HIM-multiple PA's/random MEN over many years!! Divorcing
W
W
Are B's chat allegations while he was gone true?

If so, admitting you have a problem is a good place to start.

There is NO good to come from seeking confort outside a marriage...NONE!

That barrier between you will remain until YOU STOP!!! I am sure B has issues and he needs to work on them.

Admit yours and begin working!

43yr old FWH who has rediscovered morality Divorced: 03 February 2006 XW: My threads say it all "Well, I guess if a person never quit when the going got tough, they wouldn't have anything to regret for the rest of their life..."
G
G
Win Bin, if you're checking in.... Do you want a divorce?

What about you Bassist?

Divorced.
2 Girls
Remarried 10/11/08
Widowed 11/5/08
Remarrying 12/17/15
B
OP Offline
B
I absolutely don't want a divorce. I want Win to be happy and for us to find a new way to co-exist in peace. But if she can't be happy with me then it's OK it she wants a divorce.

I feel we haven't put the work in though, as she is still chatting and I obviously need much more counseling to work on intimacy issues and selfishness.

BS 38 (me) STBX 38 DD 8, DS 10 Lisa and Mike: 2/27/83-7/11/05
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 177 guests, and 230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation