Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 114 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 113 114
M
M
here is another translator:

how are you, as you continued that yc omo is still my taita

that well, my dad if it has me worried

mimagino, if he is like a baby with the fingers I do not imagine as it will be with one rasq64a horribly well

nooooooo [enter]

It (me) was with (daughter), I not [enter]

how are [enter]

sufficient I have in spite of answering the phone uando there is called mother-in-law my pathetic dramtica [enter]

hereabouts everything goes slowly but I have my first appointment with the lawyer on Thursday [enter]

and meanwhile as if it was not sufficient with what it is happening, above I am more astounded with this another man neither that nor

the infatuation, if

not even idea, the bad thing is that also he says to be the most in love

at least mine already this in march and me I have convinced that this way has my new old man not, prefer being alone to being in this situation

and since you go with your catano?

do I know it?? [enter]

hmmm, so common name, not, probably if I see it [enter] and he is a daddy? [enter]

or grandpa in estecaso? [enter]

jeje

skylight. cerra

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
Okay chere....well my Spanish is rusty and so many words are misspelled in chat....but there are some things that REALLY stick out.

She has her first appointment with a lawyer on Thursday (tengo mi primera cita con el abogado el jueves)...that is clear. She says she'd rather live alone that stay in this situation. She is talking about the man...she says she's fascinated (emboda) with this other man....and "falling in love" (enamoramiento) and that he is also saying he is in love with her too.

Last edited by star*fish; 06/07/05 07:37 PM.
G
Gramn Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I knew about the Lawyer thing. The stuff about the other man is what I think I can finally bust her with... (Once translated better...)

D-Day 6-13-05 Plan B began 9-29-05
M
M
You knew she was going to a lawyer?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

S
S
As closely as I can translate the pertinent parts: I'm fine, inspite of the when my motherinlaw called with her pathetic dramatics. Everything here is going slowly, but I have my first appointment with an attorney on Thursday. And to make matters worse, I am fascinated with this other man. He says he's in enamored with me too.

M
M
Gramm, but what does that chat tell you? Only that she has the hots for this guy and he likes her too. It doesn't confirm an affair. Can't you hire a P.I. to watch her while you are gone so you get the real goods?

Exposure 101

S
S
Well....it's definitely indicative an EA....but Melody is right, if you want to know whether it's become physical...you need more evidence. My guess is that the opportunity will arise this weekend and this is the time to have her followed if that is what you want to prove. *sigh* I'm sorry Gramn.

T
TA Offline
T
Gramm, but what does that chat tell you? Only that she has the hots for this guy and he likes her too.

It doesn't confirm an affair.

[b]Everyone has their definition of an affair, this is an EA, period.

M
M
Ok, I am thinking about what the Y guy's wife will think when she sees these emails. Were I her, I would chalk it up to a minor flirtation, slap him around a bit, and move on. [after, of course, he explains it all away as some silly SAHM who has the hots for him] And when the OMW is told, the infidels will just go deeper, but continue on their merry way because the true nature of the affair has not been revealed yet.

Why not hold out for a couple more days in the hopes he can find out the REAL DEAL, instead of a flirtation with a PT by a bored, frustrated wife who is "enamored" of her personal trainer?

Exposure 101

M
M
I just think if he has an opportunity to earn a machine gun, why settle for a pea shooter if it only means waiting a few days?

Exposure 101

B
B
Gramn - another translation -

How are you, and how have you been doing. How's my auntie?

Good, my dad has me worried.

I imagine it's a baby with little fingers, I can't imagine_______. Kind of horrible.

Nooooo.

I went with daughter. I didn't ___________.

What else?

I have enough answering the telephone when my pathetic dramatic mother in law calls.

Around here everything is showed down and Thursday I have my first appoinment with the attorney.

And by the way, as if what is going on, after all I am enamored with another man, that I don't even know if he is in love with me.

Yes, No idea.

The bad part is he says he is very much in love with me.

At least for me it is working. He has convinced me that this way I can continue with my new man.

I prefer to be alone than in this situation.

Ha. Ha.

For sure.

What did the doctor say?

I've been talking with the doctor about him.

Bye, me to you.

C
C
I speak spanish. Starfish has translated the main parts but did you guys notice that the "aunt" asks her what the doctor said? She doesn't answer because apparently she's on the phone with the OM. At least that's what I understand is the reason for ending the chat. She does say "on top of everything else going on I am in love with this other guy and he says he's very much in love with me".

But I wonder what everything else is and why she has been to the doctor.

hope this helps.

Last edited by cc46; 06/07/05 08:45 PM.

cc

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
B
B
cc46 - I am just learning Spanish - but gave my translation. What did you think this meant?

mimagino, si es como un bebe con los dedos no me imagino como sera con una rasq64a bien horrible

M
M
Gramm, why don't you put a Radio Shack recorder on your phone??

Exposure 101

G
Gramn Offline OP
OP Offline
G
She uses her cell phone so bugging the home phone wouldn't prove much. (Might be worth a try though)

I think when I posted this, I didn't put in "Aunties" comments, so it doesn't make as much sense as it should. I'll transcribe it tonight, with both sides of the conversation.... It might help...

S
S
And just remember....that the word "enamored" in English doesn't have the same punch it does in Spanish where it means "in love". (en...in amor....love)

Last edited by star*fish; 06/07/05 09:04 PM.
M
M
How do you know she always uses her cell phone? Even when at home?

Exposure 101

C
C
Hi believer,

I think she had just asked about her uncle and this seems to be a remark about the answer which is not there.
Literally it says:
I can imagine. If he's like a baby with his fingers I can't imagine what he's like with .... (unknown, mistyped?) pretty horrible

this is spanish from the caribean I think so I don't understand all their terms

cc

"Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
G
Gramn Offline OP
OP Offline
G
This is Colombian spanish... (Not that this will help...

B
B
Gramn - Can you give both sides of the conversation? That might help. I am barely learning Spanish, but it is very clear to me that your wife is in at least an emotional affair.

Page 13 of 114 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 113 114

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 326 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation