Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
W
W
(Wild you better be reading too!)

I'm glad this got bumped - I don't remember seeing it in July. Means more now that it would have then I think.

I still have the same arguments in regards to the WHY - I don't believe I can examine my own responsibility without knowing WHY something happened.

It is about control - I'll give you that this time. "BUT" it is control over myself - why did it happen - what part do I have to own up to - and how do I not do the same thing again.

It's about learning from past mistakes.

Fox

J
J
This was -so- helpful.

Thank you BR for posting this.

Me - 32
DS - 5
DD - 13
DSD - 9
D final 12-8-08
M
mvg Offline
M
This is a great post BR. Thank you.

I have to admit, I had read parts of your story before, you are a prime example of learning about yourself and blazing your own trail.

EA4-7/07,Dday7/29,NC 7/30/07
ME 47 WH 48
Married 30 yrs.
2 DD,4 GC
Found out
Learning
S
S
I'm trying to "bump" something, don't know if it will work, but I found it by searching "detachment" and it is such a good post that I though others that are fairly new to the board should read it as well... now I'm off to search for buyers/renters... and the other one Ace mentioned.

Go to page 1 of this thread to read a very helpful post!!

SS

SerenitySoon
Q
Q
Thank you Serenity.

Happy New Year

BS 52, FWH 53, Married 1-1-84
D-day 5-14-07, WH moved in with OW
Plan A 9 months, DARK Plan B 3-17-08 until 3-2-09
WH and OW broke up 1-09
Started over 7-09
N
N
This is some good stuff to "chew" on. I see some good in it, and think that Lots of it will help in the coming weeks, as I take this journey myself.....Thank you

Z
Z
Thank you for posting this. There is a lot of good information and I am going to read it over and over again.

Zorro94
N
N
It's been a long, long time......bump

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 612 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation