Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
4.5 years ago I came onto this exact board trying to save what I was loosing but truly didn't want. What a ride it's been. I took many many many detours on my way to healing and moving on.

Today, I'm emotionally healthy. I have my self-esteem. I'm happily married to the most amazing woman on the planet. So I want to first off ThANK everyone who has touched my life and enjoyed the journey with me and I want to offer those in the midst of things hope.

There are quite a few of us "old timers" who proudly wear our "Been there Done that" shirts, please take something from our hard-won experience...... Me, being from the life of hard knocks academy, had to make many wrong choices before I listened to what many were telling me....

God Bless us all......

Hugs, Thoughts, & Prayers........

Hugz, Thoughtz, & Prayerz

Bill
C
C
Hugs to you. You are the greatest Jester I've ever known. Keep up the good work!

A
A
... uhhhh I kept losing my darned password, or MB Server FORGOT it, so ... geez, I wonder how many I've posted.. under.. let's see - 5 or 6 UserNames now... butt, not to take away from you Bill.. CONGRATULATIONS on your 3000 posts! You certainly have been there-dun that - got the t-shirt! I sincerely wish you the very best!
God bless,
TDL

Alzbeta Madragana.. I'm back... Real name is 'Harold'; however, I use the AMD one for online identity... I guess I popped back in to MB just to see what's happened in the 5 plus years I've been away..........................
A
A
[color:"blue"] Bill [/color] , I think that's neat. What is even kewler is that you did it over a span of 4 1/2 years! Not like others here, posting the same subject in every forum or answering every different subject topic, thereby accumulating 100 posts in a day.

I'm also thankful for the "voices of experience" (like yours) who continue to post here, helping the newer ones go through all the wonderfulness as we share and grow.

T
T
Bill, you won't remember me, it's been several years. However your story then and your support then was a gift to me.

It is such a joy for me to read how things have turned out for you.

Best Wishes T.

Long Term MB'er, but changed names so many times. We were all Newbie's once.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation