Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
NW:<P>You're right. I let my emotions get away from me, and I shouldn't have. I just had it. Did you read my first several posts? Not a negative word in them, yet I was attacked for telling Pod that I was BETTER than her.<P>I understand she's hurting, and probably a lot more remorseful than she's letting on, but I could only take so much. Should have lived by the credo of shutting up when the blood started to boil, but I didn't do that.<P>I am truly sorry for the jerk comment. She really pushed my buttons.<P>Geez. I guess I've really lost some credibility here now. Darn! I hate when I do that! Auugh! Why didn't I just shut up?<P>Thanks for the kick in the pants.<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

Y
Y
Yeah, you're such a jerk! *snort snort*<P>------------------<BR>That's right, you're not from Texas, that's right you're not from Texas. Texas wants you anyway. smile Lyle Lovett<P>"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." Mark Twain, 1898.<P>

S
S
Tee-Hee!!!!!<P>(Sorry LoneStar, but DuncanMac was funny!!!)<P>Could I ask for your help with Mr Ed's "Lost in Texas" Thread? For some reason, he thinks that his wife can get a judge to throw him out of the house or even get a restraining order.....<P>Could you possibly advise him on any general legalities?<P>Thanks, if you would be so kind...would help with the lowered credibility you think you have!! (Tee-Hee!!)<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

Y
Y
Hey, Lone Star,<P>Hungry? How about some beef JERKY??? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry, I just had to pile on [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Don't feel bad, cowboy D.A. Dan, we've all lost it here at one time or another - for what it's worth, I didn't think your posts were offensive - pod is very belligerent & defensive right now it seems. I've learned the hard way to just avoid posting on those kind of threads...mostly... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]. Don't feel like a twinkie, that thread was just stinkie!<P>Sheba, your tee-hees cracked me up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Y
OP Offline
Y
Suse:<P>Thanks for the laugh. I guess I won't have to worry about getting out of line with you and Duncky around to JERK my chain like this.<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>

S
S
LOL!!!! (sorry LoneStar, but Suse's was good, too!!!)<P>Thank you so much for helping out with Mr. Ed. I really appreciate it!! You're a doll!!<P>(your own joke was pretty good too!! lol!!!!)<P>Hugs,<P>Sheba

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation