Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
I Have been married for 5 years and I knew my husband was doing somethings but could not prove them. So I got to looking on the internet checking the files and cookies and found a site for adult friend finder on his site. so I tried to go in his site and he changed the pass word. So I set up a false account in this site to see if he was a member and there he was with a nude pic on this site what a F******* site for me to find. So I confronted him about it and then he said he deleted the membership so I believed him well tonight after work I went into the false email address I set up and there was a messege for me from this site the AFF and it was from him he told me where he lived and wanted to meet up with me for a good time WTF what should I do

T
T
My first inclination is to meet him, and see his reaction when you show up.

But I'm not sure that is a good idea.

Has he done this before?

. I walk the recovery path too, ... but I walk alone. HOW 'BOUT THEM STEELERS! . I've finally realized now, that you just have to keep breathing. Tomorrow the sun will rise, and who knows what the tide will bring. Tom Hanks (Castaway, 2000)
L
OP Offline
L
Thank you and I don't know. He said that he knew it was me but I know it a lie!!!!

R
R
make plans to meet him at a place you would never go to. Tell him you will be ewearing a color you normally do not wear -red ect. Then go to meet him with a friend who is wearing the color. For a witness. Bring camera and tape recorder-Voice activated.

married 21
Together 26 -
OW 2yrs, he worked with her and found secret e-mail account.The first cut is the deepest.
just found out H is a serial cheater - total cut to pieces now- saw a D lawyer today.
L
OP Offline
L
I have set a date and we will meet Friday at 5 pm

S
S
You know that he's just going to say that he knew it was you and was messing with you.

If you have the resources, find a friend that you really trust that he doesn't know or someone that you hire to pose as the woman who sent him the email. That way you've got him truely red handed instead of mildly catching him only for him to go deeper into hiding. If he doesn't instantly tell the girl "OH, I'm sorry; this was supposed to be a joke on my wife" then you know he's up to no good.

If that's the case, personally I'd get a lawyer right away. That's really disgusting behavior that he's trying to meet strangers. Very dangerous for your health too.

L
OP Offline
L
Well he didn't show up I forgot and took the car he wanted to drive so i will try again.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 870 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation