Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1565988 01/17/06 04:55 PM
T
OP Offline
T
hello everyone,

long time no post. here is an update on my life: found out that my h was having an affair in July/05 and that he has two children outside of our marriage. The plot thickens because he has yet to get a DNA done on either kid and the ****** who the children are with continues to call and harass me. Update: wh left on the day before new year's eve and has only come to visit a couple of times since. He states that he is living alone and he just needs some time to think. Should i just go ahead and file for divorce even though he is still in my heart? my mind says let the ****** go and my heart says try to work it out. please advise.

t27amara #1565989 01/17/06 08:14 PM
A
A
Well, since this site IS Marriage Builders, I will say you need to work on it. Have you read the info here? Not the discussion forums, but the articles and Q&A section - there is plenty of ideas to work on. Do you have children of your own? How long have you been married? I think you can still do Plan A in your situation. Here's a link: Plan A&B Keep us posted.

avondale25 #1565990 01/18/06 04:09 PM
T
OP Offline
T
we have been married for 3 and a 1/2 years. we have two children together s6 and d3 and they totally do not understand because we have never argued in front of them. I have tried plan a and now he is doing plan b on his own

t27amara #1565991 01/19/06 08:24 PM
R
R
You could do plan A from far, words of your action travels.

Hang in there.

-rh-

Give your absolute best such that you could look back 10 years from now w/ no regret.

Happily Married to Lady Elina - 04/29/06

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation